Chapter 3 - The second encounter

Tutoring the SPOILED BRAT ZELO?!

Chapter 3 - The Second Encounter

Song to listen to while reading - She's Back

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Faye ran.

The sound of her footsteps against the stone pavement rang throughout the park as she continued running, not sure where she was heading for exactly. Glancing back and realising that she was far from him, she finally slowed down, panting from the run. Her breath turning into mist in the cold air as she tightened the scarf around her neck and looked around nervously, oh god, where the hell am I... she thought as she walked to the nearest bench and sat down.

“Idiot... my first kiss...” A single tear rolled down her cheeks as she cursed under her breath, rubbing her lips with her thumb roughly almost as if that would erase the fact she had just been kissed. The cold wind brushed against her cheeks, tinting her cheeks a rosy pink while she sobbed silently.

“Why are you here alone?” a voice asked as a hand holding a napkin appeared by the side of Faye’s face.

“Who...” Faye mumbled as she looked up to the person, widening her eyes and immediately moving to the other end of the bench when she recognised who the person was, “Yongguk-ssi...”

Yongguk laughed when he saw the girl moving away from him before moving around and settling beside her. “Why are you here crying alone? I thought you would be with my brother.” He said as he leaned in, smiling when he saw Faye whom immediately hung her head low and started wiping her face with the napkin gently, ridding it of the traces of tears.

“He... I don’t know, I ran off from the school.” Faye replied hesitantly, unsure whether or not to tell him about the kiss.

“Ah... that is not an action of a teacher is it?” Yongguk asked teasingly as he cocked his head and looked at her for a while. Silence engulfed the both of them for a moment before Yongguk turned his body to face away from her. “I am not good with comforting words you know.” He finally said as he sighed.

“Ah?” Faye looked up at Yongguk, her eyes widened, “Comforting?”

“Yeah, you were crying just now weren’t you?” Yongguk pointed out as he looked back at Faye with as ‘as if it is not obvious’ look.

“Yeah...” Faye nodded slowly, “But I didn’t say I want you to comfort me right.” she pouted indignantly.

“Well, don’t all girls always want cute handsome guys like me to comfort them?” He claimed with an eyebrow raised.

“W-what?!” Faye looked at Yongguk incredulously, “God... how did you even think of that? And to think you were different from those self obsessed guys.”

“What? I think I am very handsome, plus I am manly.” He said with an wink, sending Faye into fits of laughter.

“Yes, very manly.” Faye nodded as she kept on laughing.

“Ah, finally, you laughed.” Yongguk chuckled along with her, ruffling her hair and patting her head gently.

“Of course... I was never sad.” Faye beamed, so he was trying to make me laugh... that was sweet of him, she thought as she looked at him.

“Why are you looking at me like this?” Yongguk asked as he flicked her forehead, “unless, you’re falling for me?” He grinned smugly.

“You wish!” Faye shouted as she rubbed the sore spot where Yongguk flicked.

“Psh, let’s go have fun before I send you home then.” Yongguk smiled as he stood up, extending his hand to her.

“Okay.” Faye chimed, holding his hand as she stood up and followed Yongguk, “Where are we going though?”

<:>

“Go go go! Another monster down and we will get to the next stage!” Yongguk shouted as he focused the gun in his hand, aiming at the zombies shown in the screen.

“Oh god, my life keeps decreasing!” Faye whined as she looked at her life which was now shown to left with only 3.

“We can do it, trust me and keep shooting the damn slugs.” Yongguk instructed as he continued shooting away.

The shouting from the both of them garnered them a mini audience as a small group of boys and girls crowded around the ‘Silent Hill 3’ shooting game machine, cheering the both of them on.

“Shoot her damn heart, shoot the jewel Yongguk!” Faye cheered and shouted as the both of them could not tear their eyes from the screen.

“Ha! Die , die!” Yongguk shouted at the screen apparently. ‘Round cleared!’ soon appeared on the screen as everyone around cheered, some cheering at the fact they can finally play the game while others cheer because of the satisfaction of seeing others clear the game they couldn’t while Faye and Yongguk high-fived each other.

“That was fun.” Yongguk laughed as he walked out of the gaming zone with Faye, smiles visible on both their face, the aftermath of the game.

“It was, luckily Eve always drags me along to arcade to play such games, and I learnt a trick or two from her.” Faye replied, laughing away as they approach an ice cream store when her stomach growls. “Aish...” She smiled awkwardly while clutching her stomach, after the kiss and coming here to play with Yongguk she had forgotten the fact that she had not eaten any dinner.

“Pabo...” Yongguk laughed as he grabbed her hand and pulled her along into the ice cream shop, stopping in front of the display of all the ice cream.

“Oh my god... this is so expensive.” Faye exclaimed as she looked at the prices of the ice cream.

“Just choose what you want to eat; the ice cream here is nice you know.” Yongguk said as he leaned on the display.

“Eh... I have no idea what is nice, how about just two ice cream cones, it’s the cheapest and we can eat while sitting on the bench outside.” Faye decided, “What flavour do you want?” she asked, looking up at Yongguk.

“Well... what are you getting first?” Yongguk asked back.

“I am getting cookies and cream.” She grinned.

“Then I will have coffee.”

“Okay.” Faye walked to the cashier, ordering two cones of ice-cream before holding it in hand and walking out of the shop.

“Why can’t we sit in the shop and eat?” Yongguk asked as he followed her along, settling beside her on one of the bench.

“Well, I prefer sitting here. There.” Faye handed his coffee ice-cream to Yongguk and started eating her own.

The both of them stayed silent for awhile, each eating their own ice-cream before Yongguk asked, “Let me try your cookies and cream.”

“Okay.” Faye grinned but blushed immediately when Yongguk leaned in near her face, taking a of her ice-cream before moving away.

“You should try coffee flavour.” Yongguk said as he placed his ice-cream in front of , totally oblivious to the fact Faye’s blushing.

“No, I don’t like coffee.” Faye made a face as she moved away from the ice-cream.

“Why not?” Yongguk asked as if Faye was crazy, “Coffee is such a nice thing!”

“No, I am not touching that.” Faye insisted but was caught off guard when Yongguk smeared the ice-cream on her nose. “What is that for?!” She shouted as she wiped the ice-cream off.

Yongguk was laughing away at Faye reaction when Faye smeared ice cream on his cheeks, “Pay back is sweet Yongguk!” She jeered, “How can you smear ice cream on a girl’s face.”

“A girl? Where?” Yongguk feign innocent as he wipe the ice-cream on his fingertips before putting it on Faye’s upper lip, forming an ice-cream moustache, “How do you do mister.” He joked.

“Aw, I am fine, thanks for asking,” Faye forced a sweet smile on her face, her eyes narrowing into slits as she pat ice-cream onto both side of his cheeks, “Aw, what a nice blusher you got there Noona.”

Yongguk laughed before wiping some ice-cream on her chin, “Ahjussi, do you need help crossing the road?” he teased.

“Noo- No,” Faye smirked as she smear ice-cream across Yongguk’s forehead, “Ahjumma, are you sure you should be out walking? Your bones might break you know.”

“So you’re starting a fight?” Yongguk asked between laughter as he wiped ice-cream all around her face, “I don’t even know what to say to that.”

“That’s because you .” Faye stuck her tongue out playfully at him as she wiped ice-cream all around his face too before grinning while examining her work, “Nice mask you got there Ahjumma.” She said before the both of them bursting into fits of laughter.

“How classy of us, playing with ice-cream in the public,” Yongguk laughed as he wiped his ice cream on Faye’s hair while pretending to fix her hair.

“I am not the one who started it Santa Claus.” Faye said as she also, wiped her remaining ice-cream on Yongguk’s hair, “now you really look like Santa Claus.”

“I do? Should I go,” Yongguk smiled as he put a hand over his mouth as the amplifier, “Hohohoho, come and get your presents kiddies. Like this?” he said with a fake voice as the both of them started laughing again.

“Damn, how am I supposed to go home like this?” Faye wondered while looking at her reflection from her hand phone when a hand holding the napkin started wiping away the ice-cream on her face. Surprised, she kept silent as she continued looking at Yongguk who were wiping away the ice-cream, “Do you always bring a napkin around with you?” she asked.

“Yeah, a habit of mine.” He smiled before helping her up after cleaning her face up, “Let’s go, I will send you home.”

<:>

The sound of a car pulling into the HDB’s driveway echoed off the walls around them as Yongguk opened the door for Faye.

“Ladies~” He smiled with a bow as Faye got out of the car.

“You’re flattering me.” Faye chuckled and hit his arm playfully before heading to her house door. Turning around to say goodbye, she was caught off guard to find Yongguk standing in front of her, towering over her; which was surprising as she was fairly tall.

“See you in school tomorrow, Faye.” Yongguk said as he caressed her cheeks with his thumb before leaning in and kissing her on the forehead. With that, he turned and headed back to his car.

Faye stood there stunned as the shadows of the car disappeared around the corner. One day, two kisses, two guys, same family. What the hell?!?! She thought as she sighed heavily and rushed to her room. For the first time in her life, she could not fall asleep that night.

______________________________________________________________________________________

@Basscalifornia: Heyyeom, you're always commenting! Thank you so much for that, and well, i will reveal what is the kiss for soon, be patient yea? xD and thanks for reading.

@Eiems_: I will update soon! Thankyou for commenting *^*

@EunkiGfs: IKR, the poster maker is also a awesome person ;A;

@Alemin: Hwaiting!!!

A/N: Anyway, the chapter got deleted due to the error T.T, huhuhu. So yes, I re-uploaded it and this is my new account. [Transfered story from my main account] Anyway, i am currently typing up chapter 4. If nothing goes wrong... that is i dont get distracted... Chapter 4 will be ready by tomorrow. Also, I will reply to each of the commentor here in this author's note part, hope you guys dont feel weird out by it, althoughtiamsuchanawkwardperson.

On a side note, I feel like writing a story about infinite, if i ever write one, will you guys support me? >< ~

-Eve