Chapter 4 - Meeting an fly.

Tutoring the SPOILED BRAT ZELO?!

Chapter 4 - meeting an fly

Song to listen to while reading - Crush

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Eve sighed as she roamed the hall ways of the school. Going around the corner, she heard a familiar voice coming from behind the staircase door. Curious, she walked up and pressed her ear against the door.

“So how is step one?” A voice asked gleefully. From the tone, Eve deduced that whoever said that was smiling cheekily.

“I did step one and step two already, it was so easy.” Another voice answered nonchalantly in a smug tone.

What is this...? Eve thought, raising her eyebrows as she recognises who the voices belong to, what step one and two.

“Well that is good; we’ll win our bet against the rest then!” The former said cheerfully before the latter shush him.

“Eh, what are you two talking about???” Eve interrupted them as she pushed open the door, causing the two boys to jump from shock as they stared at her with a surprised expression, “What? You two look like you saw a ghost.” She commented as she laughed at them.

“Y-y-you, you heard everything?!” The both of them stuttered as they pointed at her.

“Who do you mean? Me?” Eve asked, pointing to her own self, “Of course, you two were talking to loudly, so I heard it all.” She grinned as she proudly announces her presence since just now.

“D-do you know who we were talking about?” One of the guys asked cautiously, not wanting to reveal too much or admit to anything yet.

“That is what I don’t know, come on, let me in on the secret! I want to help.” Eve grinned cheekily as she looked at the both of them. She always loves being included in such secrets and helping to prank people, this is definitely her type of dish.

“Okay...” He nudged the guy beside him, “Let’s tell her our prank then.”

<:>

[Faye’s Pov]

What the am I doing here? I want to sleep. Can’t the teacher just stop teaching and teaching the same stuff, again and again? I groaned as I laid my head on the desk, having been woke up by the teacher again for falling asleep. Yesterday, for the first time in my life, I lost my sleep, over two stupid guys; maybe one of them isn’t stupid.

Looking up at the whiteboard, I sighed heavily as I took up my pen and attempted to copy down the maths formulas written on it. Aish, my head hurt so badly...I groaned and frowned as I gave up copying the formulas and felt a kick on my chair, as always. Turning around, I glared at the culprit venomously, only to earn a cheeky grin back at me.

“Aish!” I shouted and stood up abruptly, facing him, “Stop freaking kicking my chair!”

“Faye Zhang! What do you think you’re doing?!” The teacher scolded as I felt something hit the back of my head, hard.

Still fuming, I turned around, ready to stare down whoever did that, only to see the teacher’s angered face staring at me sternly.

“Nothing Saem...” I mumbled as I rubbed the back of my head grudgingly, scowling when sounds of snickers could be heard from behind me.

“You, you think I don’t know you been disturbing her? Lee Sungyeol, don’t think you can get away with this!” The teacher turned her attention to the guy behind who were snickering away.

Pouting from being caught by the teacher, Sungyeol immediately stood up and bowed respectfully with a awkward smile on his face, “Sorry Saem, I wouldn’t do it again.” He apologised.

“The both of you meet me in my office today at 4pm!” The teacher instructed, not even bothering to look at Sungyeol as she walked back to the front of the class.

I sighed again, how many times did I sigh today? Oh my goodness, meeting in her office, Huhuhu, that means detention. And with this horrible, terrible, incarnation of Satan some more, what is this reality?! I thought before sitting back down on my chair, resigned to fate.

<:>

I fell asleep again and woke up when the bell signalling for recess rang. A bad headache throbbing hard against my skull; squinting my eyes from the afternoon sun that’s shining in from the window, I noted that it is already 12pm.

“See you later” Sungyeol chimed, patting my back as he walked away fast before I can catch up with him. Of course, not that I can’t catch up with him, I am after all an athlete, but my drowsiness is really affecting me now.

Why did I even let them affect me oh god...The kiss...I thought as flashback of both type of kisses immediately appear in my mind. “Oh my goodness...” I whispered to myself as I feel my cheeks heating up from just remembering it.

“Twinnie!” Eve shouted as she entered the classroom, snapping me back into reality and causing me to jump a bit, surprised.

“Y-yeah...?” I turned around looking at her, praying that I am not blushing in case Eve decides to question me about the reason.

She looked at me queerly before shrugging slightly and propping herself up onto my desk, “Nothing, I am just bored, as always.” She said.

“Where is Bee?” I asked, noticing that she didn’t come in with Bee.

“I don’t know, probably busy with her new club activities. She seems so busy now.” Eve complained as she started shaking her legs like a little girl.

“Okay... I want to sleep, my brain is so dead.” I whined as I laid my head back on my chair, sighing with satisfaction as I let my eyes close.

“Yah! No sleeping! You have to accompany me to eat, I’m hungry.” Eve kicked my leg as she jumped off the table, pulling me by my arm towards the door, ignoring my whines, “No whining, I’m hungry.”

“But...I am sleepy!” I cried as I struggled against her hold while wondering how a little girl like her did had such strong hold.

“No buts.” She snapped, still running towards the cafeteria, pulling me along as if fire trailing after her heels.

“Fine...” I gave up as I followed her into the cafeteria after noticing that there were no crowd of girls around the cafeteria entrance today, looks like they are not here eh.

“Boo!” Eve said as she smacked my head again, looking at me while laughing.

“What!” I cried, rubbing my head grudgingly, my poor head being abused today Huhuhu.

“Are you looking for your student and that Yongguk-ssi?” Eve asked with a sly smile, her hands pointing to where they had sat yesterday.

“W-what?!” I cried as I looked away, turning my attention to the food on the tables immediately, “No such thing, why would I look for them?”

“Really?” Eve probed.

“Of-of course.” I nodded as I started piling chicken onto my plate before turning to her, “You should be the one who is looking for them right? I think the Daehyun is totally your type please.” I said, trying to change the topic.

“Him? Who?” Eve asked confused as she started taking the chocolate cakes onto her plate.

“The one who talked to Bee,” I pointed out.

“Oh that guy, he is cute.” Eve said, “But still, he didn’t fulfil my requirements.”

“Nobody, I repeat, nobody can fulfil your requirements crazy girl.” I rolled my eyes as I turned to face her.

“I don’t care, I’ll stay single then.” She shrugged, smiling as she turned around to look for seat, “Eh, is that your friend?”

“Who?” I widened my eyes as I turned towards where she was looking at. In a distance, Sungyeol was waving to us. “No, he is not my friend, he is an irritating fly.” I scoffed as I walked towards the opposite direction of where he is at.

“Irritating fly?” Eve raised her eyebrow but followed after without another question, “Looks like Twinnie is attracting lots of guys lately.” She teased.

“Don’t be kidding me, attracting guys?! I think I attract weirdos.” I replied as I sat down on an empty seat.

“Weirdos? Why?” Eve asked as she settled opposite me, immediately starting on her chocolate cakes.

“Well there is Zelo who kissed me after meeting me for barely two times and Yongguk who kissed me on the head after I met him two times only too!” I cried out, blabbering away and stopped only when I saw Eve looking at me with widened eyes as her hand that was holding the cake stopped midway in air.

“Kiss-” She was about to shout out loudly when I immediately covered using my hand, pleading with her to shush as I felt my cheeks burning up again. “You got them both to kiss you?!” She whispered after I pulled back my hand, “And you didn’t tell me?!”

“W-well... I was...” I stuttered as I immediately look down at my chicken, suddenly the prospect of facing just this piece of chicken forever seemed like a good choice, “I was shy yo.”

“Yeah, don’t yo me girl.” She snapped as she hit my head again.

“Yah! Stop hitting me.” I cried as I looked up at her, “I just didn’t know how to tell you.”

“Okay...” Eve scoffed, “So you got them to kiss you, that’s why you lose sleep last night right?”

“Well... yeah. Can you believe it? I actually lose sleep for the first time ever!” I exclaimed.

“True, unbelievable,” Eve nodded, agreeing, “That means there is indeed something going on between you three.”

“I-” I was about to explain when loud fan girl squeals interrupted me as I turned to look at what caused the commotion, only to roll my eyes at seeing what they were squealing at.

“Ooh, they are here.” Eve said as a cheeky smile formed on her face as she glanced from me to the group of boys.

“Don’t you dare, I will never ever talk to you again!” I threatened, lowering my voice to prevent anyone from hearing anything.

“Dare what?” A voice asked, causing me to look up, only to see Yongguk settling himself on my left side.

“Ah... nothing, I was just joking around with Eve.” I replied, smiling awkwardly, still unsure of how to face him.

“Noona, move there a bit, I want to sit here.” I felt a nudge on my right side as I turned to see Zelo pushing me away so that he can squeeze in to sit there. Instinctively, I moved slightly to my left side to let him in.

As he settled beside me, I turned my full attention to the chicken on my plate and on glaring at Eve; whom looked like she was about to burst out into endless fits of laughter soon.

“So, how was your day yesterday,” Eve choked out, still trying to control her laughter as she looked at the two guys who were sandwiching Faye.

“It was awesome right Faye.” “It was awesome right Noona.” Both of them said at the same time, causing the already tense atmosphere to tense up even more.

“Mmm, looks like you two both had fun.” Eve said as she look away to blink away her tears of laughter.

I gulped and sighed inwardly as I tried to swallow the chicken which felt like stone down my throat, not knowing how to break the awkward situation.

“Eh, Hyung and Zelo, you two don’t want to eat?” Daehyun asked a moment later as he sat down beside Eve with his tray of food, totally oblivious to the atmosphere that was there a moment ago.

“Oh, I don’t think they need to eat. They’re probably... full already.” Eve teased as she grinned towards Daehyun who still looked confuse, totally ignoring my glares.

Unable to take the atmosphere anymore I stood up abruptly, “I need to go.” I announced as I took up my plate, ready to walk off.

“Where are you going though?” Eve asked.

“I’ll text you, I will get going now.” I said as I walked off, god, that was so darn awkward.

<:>

[Author’s POV]

The sound of ball whooshing through the air along with loud hits of it rang throughout the gym hall. A group of girls were practising net ball for their upcoming competition when the coach blew her whistle, “Time to rest.” She announced as the girls immediately put down the ball in their hands and walked towards the benches.

Faye sighed as she wiped her sweat away with her towel, muttering a ‘thank you’ to her teammate who passed her the mineral water and gulped it down immediately. She had been practising as hard as she could, not only for the competition, but to get her mind away from everything. Sighing as she sat down on the bench, she glanced up at the clock only to stand up immediately again, “Oh god, I am late!” She cried. She then hurriedly pick up her stuffs and ran off towards the teacher’s office.

Sounds of her footsteps echoed off the empty hallways wall as she approached the teacher’s office. Opening the door, she saw Sungyeol standing in front of the teacher’s desk, head hung low while the teacher sat in her chair, obviously fuming.

“Faye Zhang.” The teacher said as the girl entered her office.

“Yes Saem...” Faye replied, hanging her head low too, afraid to look into the teacher’s eyes.

“Do you have any idea what time it is now?” The teacher asked again, her voice cold.

“Yes Saem... it is 5.30pm.” Faye replied.

“What time did I ask you to meet me?” The teacher asked again, frustration obvious in her tone.

“4pm Saem...” Faye replied, cursing at herself under her breath. She had forgotten all about it.

“So you do remember it now eh? Do you know how late you are? Sungyeol-ssi here has been waiting for you since 4pm do you know that?! You’re such an irresponsible girl, is this behaviour fit for a student leader?! Do you need me to report this to the headmaster?!” The teacher stood up as she started berating Faye, causing her to lower her head even lower.

If there is a hole now, I would love to crawl into it, Faye thought.

“As your punishment, you will have harsher ones than Sungyeol. The both of you will report to me at 4pm for detention for 2 whole weeks. In addition, Faye,” The teacher stopped as she looked down at Faye, “You have to come back on every Saturdays morning 9am to clean up the music room for one month. If you are late for any day, I will add one more week to both of your punishment.”

“Okay Saem...” Both Faye and Sungyeol replied before walking out of the office.

“So what made you came so late.” Sungyeol asked, obviously irritated at the fact he had to wait so long because of her.

“Why would I want to tell you horrible fly.” Faye scoffed, slinging her bag over her shoulder as she turned to walk off.

“Yah, wait for me, I got something to ask you.” Sungyeol shouted after her, causing her to turn back.

“What?”

“I want to be your best friend.”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

@Milkyway-- : xD welcome to reading my this fic, i hope i didn't bore you out with my lousily written chapters. anyway, i hope you enjoyed reading it. ouo.

@Basscalifornia: Your comments always make my day, i got distracted again while writing, hence the late update. well here it is.

Anyway, a  new character appeared. just to tell you guys first, there will be several other characters appearing, but not ALL of them will be involve actively in this story. As it is a trilogy which revolves around the same people, same place and just different timing, the characters that i made appear now might be more active in the second or third story. and i hope you guys enjoyed this poorly written chapter which i wrote while dozing off. Was forced by my friend to update, she had been nagging at me for it for a long long time ~ xD

And good news, i am going to Secret and BAP fan meet this friday, for free. Why? because the main girl char of this story got chosen for the free ticks. awesome right, and she being a awesome friend is bringing me along. so look forward to the chapter 5 on that day. till then, anyway, ciaos, see ya.

- Eve