Chp 2

The 'Love' Story...

Its morning. seohyun is up early....very excited.

"Wake up unnie!!" she woke taeyeon up. Taeyeon  sat up on the bed ... rubbing her eyes...still half sleepy. she took a look at the clock. it was 8:00 am.

Why the do I have to wake up so early on a sunday morning???

" Its sunday seohyun.... go to sleep!" saying this, she went back to bed pulling the blanket over her.

"no unnie! I need your help! Kyu will be coming over to pick me at 12:00! I need to get readyy! i dont have anything good to wear! I dont know weather I should go for curls or straight hair..! Help me please!!!"

ARE YOU ING KIDDING ME??

Taeyeon lazily turned her head, yawned in the most unladylike manner and blurted, " Seofool! Its just 8! And he is coming at 12! You have enough time...! So go to sleep... And let me sleep too!"

Seohyun darted her puppy eyes at Taeyeon. 

"FINE!", a super irritated Tae got up from the bed.

OOOOH YEEAAHHH! 

Taeyeon scanned through her wardrobe and picked out a cute dress for the girl : 

 She spent a generous amount of time in styling the pest for her date.

They kept her hair for the last part as she wanted each strand to seem perfectly set. It was 11:30. Taeyeon was curling Seohyun's hair... When suddenly, Seohyun's phone rang .

When the phone conversation ended,.... She turned to Taeyeon and screamed " ohmygosh!! He is already on his way! And I am not even ready yet! Quick !!!"

 "calm down!! Just call him upstairs and tell him to wait a little .... 10 minutes wont make a difference!" Taeyeon said nonchalantly.

Seohyun did as instructed... She texted him saying he should come in and sit for a while. 

He replied back saying he even had leeteuk with him since they had to drop him somewhere on the way .

Seohyun quickly wrote back saying 'oh! bring him too!! If he isn't getting late or something'

kyu: Hey hyung ! I guess we'll have to wait at Seohyun's place.... 'coz she will probably take some more time.... Do you mind??

Leeteuk looks at him angrily, but eventually gives in. 

 

Moments later,... the fellas arrive. Kyuhyun rings the doorbell.

Taeyeon opens the door with a bottle of hairspray in her hand and a not so welcoming smile... then takes a moment to look at Leeteuk.

Urrghh!  He is here again! Oh wait... Whoz the new guy with him? Well....seems goodlooking.... hmph..whatever! I just want them out of my house ASAP!

I am used to this.!

Whoa! This isn't Kyuhyun's girlfriend.... I haven't seen this girl before. Who is she? Surely hot enough! But looks like she is in a bad mood!

"Sit!" She offered them a seat-more like ordered them to settle down, and started walking towards the bedroom. On her way, she dropped the hairspray and bent down to pick it up.... as she bent, her little shorts tightened itself on her ,

wow! i like that! ...Leeteuk sat on the couch ...Keeping the car keys on the side table.

"Just a few minutes kyu!! I am almost done! " shouted seohyun from inside the room.

 

10 minutes later, seohyun came out.... looking pretty as ever

 

"okay bye unnie! I'll be back after dinner! " Seohyun bid a good-bye to Taeyeon.

"Bye! Take care!" she replied with a smile.

" Don't worry Taeyeon! I'll do that for her! " said kyuhyun, trying to be nice.

Taeyeon chose not to give any reaction.

The three move out ..... as they walked to the car, leeteuk suddenly realised that he left his car keys on the side table.

"oh! im sorry... i forgot  the car keys in the house.i'll just go and get them" said leeteuk and went back.

he rang the doorbell. taeyeon opened the door with another not so welcoming smile.

leeteuk couldn't control himself,...and blurted out " are you in a bad mood today?? or is it just your face?"

Taeyeon raises an eyebrow and takes her head back..... and just turns away.

Do i even need to answer this fool?!

leeteuk walks in and grabs the car keys... " bye! have a nice day "

taeyeon - no reaction.

Leeteuk walks back to the couple who was waiting for him...chating happily.

"lets go!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: ok.. i promise the next capter will be much more interesting as the interactions grow among them... be patient! :D