Chp1

The 'Love' Story...

tae's thoughts : pink 

leeteuk's thoughts : blue

seohyun's thoughts : green 

kyuhyun's thoughts : red  (^_^)

 

 

"HEY!!!! I am back " seohyun said cheerfully as she entered the house.Taeyeon was sitting on the couch listening to music in her ipod. "Ahh Tae!" she sighed and rested her head on taeyeon's lap. 

ohh t! now i will have to listen to those lovey dovey date stories of this lovestruck idiot! someone save me.....PLEASE!

"Me and kyu went to the amusement park today,... we--"

NAAH! music was better! puts the headphones back on.

"TAEYEON!" yelled seo with a straight face.

taeyeon - no reaction ( continues grooving to the music )

"TAEYEON!..." seohyun took the headphones off her ears.

"what?? are you done with your blah blah??" taeyeon said a straight face, and eyebrows raised.

seohyun suddenly gets hyper ,"I dont understand!! why do you have to react so coldly when it comes to your best friend's love life?? forget mine.... you hate everyone's relationships! and you have been like ths since we were kids! WHYYYY???" 

"Good night sweetie!!" saying this, tae calmly stood up and walked to her room, closing the door behind her.

this girl is just abnormal..! ABNORMAL!, but soon she remembers her blissfull date and walks away to her room with a cute smile .

 

 

 

 

--MEANWHILE AT LEETEUK AND KYUHYUN'S PLACE--

 

 "hey hyung! I'm back!" kyuhyun said , taking off his shoes at the doorstep.

leeteuk playing a videogame.. " hey ! how was your date today?? with that model chick?" not moving his eyes from the screen even for a second.

"oh! the date was really good!" kyuhyun said with a smile.

"i see.... had ??" leeteuk asked with a handsome smirk.

"No,.. we just went to the amusement park and--"  leeteuk quickly cut him " you havent learnt anything from me bro!" he said jokingly.

at this, kyuhyun chuckled and said " she isnt just any other girl.... i really like her...! i do see her as my future wife!"

leeteuk's eyes widened.... what's wrong with this man? . "get well soon buddy!" he tapped kyu's shoulder and went in his room with the cola can.

HE WILL NEVER GROW UP! (both thinking the same about each other! :P )

 

 

 

 

 

a/n : sorry for the short chapter...! i will be updating a funn chapter tomorrow! :D look forward for it.