Not so Good Night

The 'Love' Story...

Okay guys,I beg for your forgiveness! I know I haven;t updated in the longest while....I know most of you might have even forgotten what happened n the story untill now....so here you go......

1st ch:

Seokyu are dating- Taeyeon hates relationships- Leeteuk is nothing but a playboy.

2nd ch:
SeoKyu have a date together- Kyuhyun and Leeteuk come to the girls' house.- Leeteuk sets his eyes on Taeyeon

3rd ch:
Seokyu seokyu and seokyu. (some fail )

4th ch
All four go out for dinner- Leeteuk's fail flirting with Taeyeon- alot of Taeteuk.

5th ch:
Taeyeon falls asleep on Leeteuk's shoulder in the car- while getting off, Taeyeon trips and twists her ankle, leeteuk carries her in- Taeyeon can't stop thinking about him. she even fantasizes about him.

6th ch:

Taeyeon is insecure about herself. She is determined on staying away from him.
Leeteuk finds her mysterious and interesting. He is determined on getting her to fall for him.

7th ch:
Leeteuk invites Taeyeon to meet up at a cafe by sending her flowers...LOTS of them.-alot of Taeteuk bantering.

9th ch:
Taeyeon gets chased by rowdies, Leeteuk becomes her saviour- Seohyun has forgotten her contract papers at Kyuhyun's- Instead of just picking them up from his house, they decided that the girls should come over for dinner- Taeyeon feels the need to say a decent 'Thank you' to Leeteuk,...so she agrees.

11th ch:
Taeyeon tried to be nice and bought a box of cookies for Leeteuk- But Leeteuk is back to being the bad boy, leaving no chance to flirt with Taeyeon- Due to bad weather conditions, the girls have no choice but to wait at the boys' apartment untill morning- they sit together and watch a horror movie to kill time.








-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 

 

CH 12:

As their movie ended, everyone was yawning and rubbing their eyes.

"Okay unnie... you wait here, I'll go grab some comfortable clothes for us to sleep in." Seohyun walked off to the bedroom.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Inside the room:

As  Seohyun was picking out clothes to wear, she suddenly felt two strong arms around her waist.
"You know how much I wanna spend tonight with you." Kyuhyun nuzzled the crook of her neck.
Seohyun smiled and turned around in the case of his arms, " Yes mister. I do. And I even know why. But sorry, not tonight oppa."
"Why?" he whined.
"Coz if we sleep together, then Taengoo unnie and Leeteuk oppa will have to share a bed! And that can't happen!" She tried getting out of his hold, but it was too tight.

"Hey! C'mon...let me go now! Unnie will be waiting for me!"
"Really?" Kyuhyun teased, coming closer.
"Yep..." Seohyun too, couldn't contain her smile.
"Then let her wait a little more." With that, he swooped her up in his arms, walked towards the door, and kicked it close.

"No Kyuhyun! Not now! please!"

He hushed her with a kiss, pinned her down on the bed, and didn't pay heed to all her protests, eventually, making her give in.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, in the living room:

Taeyeon was sitting on the couch, reading some emails on her phone. Leeteuk had nothing to do, so he plopped down on the couch next to her... a little too close.
Taeyeon just gave him a look and shifted a bit.

A little while later, they hear the bedroom door get locked with a click. Their heads snap to the door, and then at each other. Both of them very well knowing of what might be happening inside.

a.w.k.w.a.r.d.

A little time went by, but the bedroom was still locked. Being as immpatient as she was, Taeyeon got up and stepped towards the room, just to get pulled back by Leeteuk. He pulled her by the wrist, making her fall back on his lap.

"What the..." she started, but was cut off by his hushed taunting,"What were you just gonna do? Disturb them? What? Are you mannerless? Or senseless?"

But instead of replying to him with another snarky statement, she considered it more important to lift her off his lap first.
"Ahem" She cleared and just sulkily settled back in her position on the couch, "so what are we gonna do?"

"Simple, wait for them!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------
half an hour later.


  *yawn* "I can't wait any longer." Taeyeon was too sleepy to wait anymore.
 "Then sleep with me." Leeteuk stated blankly.
  "What?? No ways! Get me a pillow and a blanket. I'd rather sleep on the couch here than beside you!" she shivered in disgust. 
Leeteuk rolled his eyes at her snooty behaviour.
  "Oh wait, why should I sleep outside? I am the guest here. I'll sleep inside. You sleep on the couch." With that, she walked in, and appeard again with a pillow and a blanket. 
  "Here!" she dumped them on him, "Good night! Sleep well!" she went in with a mischievious smile plastered on her face.

All this while, Leeteuk was dumbfounded as . He eventually took it all in, and accepted the lame fact that he'll just have to sleep on the couch. He cleared away the little crumbs of food  they had dropped on the couch while watching the movie, and waited untilol sleep took him over.
But then there was Taeyeon barging in to disturb him, "Wake up! I need comfortable clothes to sleep in."

"I like how polite you are whenever you make a request." He got up and searched his closet for something that could fit her.

He gave her a sweater and a pair of sweatpants. "okay?"
She examined the clothes, "I guess it should be okay"
"Like you have a choice!"
"go away now!"

Leeteuk went back to his couch as Taeyeon locked the room from inside.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leeteuk couldn't get any sleep. His mind just kept thinking about Taeyeon. Even her arrogance was entertaining. He totally enjoyed annoying her. But that wasn't it.... He  was still determined on getting her. 'Coz the only girls that don't like Leeteuk, are the ones whom Leeteuk doesn't want to be liked by.

His chain of thoughts was disturbed when Taeyeon barged in again, stomping across the living room, she went upto Leeteuk, grabbed his hand and started walking towards to room.
Thankfully, Leeteuk grabbed his pillow and blanket while getting up.
On reaching the bed, she threw him on the bed, and hurriedly went to lock the door.
Thats when he noticed, she was just wearing his sweater, which was dangerously short on her.
"Hey what ar.." he tried to ask, but she snapped quickly,
"Just shut up and lay there!"
Leeteuk was just trying to take in everything that was happening, half lying on the bed, wide eyed.' what do I make out of this? She is into rough ?'

After securing all the windows, the main door, the doors to the closet, and to the bathroom, she finally sighed, and climbed onto the bed.

Leeteuk was still staring at her, wide eyed. 

"what? I just felt pity for you."
"Oh really now?" Nope... he wasn't gonna buy that.
"yes" she tried to avoid his investigating eyes.
"okay then, I don't need your pity, I was happy sleeping outside" He started grabbing his blanket again to go back, but was held back by her grip on his wrist.
"Okay fine! I was scared okay!" she admitted, still not giving up on her snooty attitude.
Leeteuk's lips curled into an amused smile.
"That movie was too scary ! Now I can't sleep without expecting a ghost under this bed!"
At this, he burst into laughter. 

"Stop laughing okay!!! its not funny!" It still took a few minutes before he could stop his laughter completely.
"Sleep now!" Taeyeon said, tired of his amused look.

"Alright." He started removing his t-shirt.

"whoa whoa whoa!!! what the heck are you doing? Just because I brought you in to sleep with me, doesn't mean there's gonna be anything between us."

"I know that okay! Its just that, I feel comfortable this way!"

"But I don't!"

"Okay, then I'll go out."

"NO!"... "just do whatever you want."

"Actually, I feel more comfortable when I'm completely ."

On hearing this, Taeyeon's face was of complete horror.

"Hahahahah!!!! chill woman! I was just joking!"

She smacked him with her pillow " Just. ing. sleep!!!!"



 





------------------------------------------------------------------
Umm, actually, I am cosidering quitting this story... not just this, even the other one. coz honestly, Its been a long time, I myself have changed as an author, and I find my own work as nothing great.
So I either edit all chapters to give it a better feel, or I just delete everything.... what to do???