Nothing is impossible

Nothing is impossible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji POV;
Busan girl who's dream was to be an stewardess but went through a different route in life. Since young, her family wasnt that welloff compared to her friends. She has to take care of her brother who's 8years younger than her and she was struggling with school without anyone knows.

At the age of 18, she work part time and continues studying business management in university as her mum has a small restaurant & wanted her to take over once she's done with it. However,  she was a good daughter and never says no til one day she just had enough of everything once she graduate from her uni...

Chorong POV;
Chorong family owns a hapkido business. Her father trained her since young so she could be someone that is able to defend herself. She doesnt mix around that much as her life was just studying and training.

She entered Mass communication in University as she always wanted to widen her aspect and knowledge, know more people than just her normal life due to she was a shy person & need to be out from the comfort zone. Apart from hapkido, her dream was to be a journalist/reporter something that makes her excited. 

Once she graduted from Uni, Eunji went alot of interviews for airlines however most of them was rejected agter 1st interview due to her height issues. She was just 2-3cm shorter than the actual requirements however airlines are always strict with that. She never gives up and keeps trying til she finally gets in aft

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter