Tragedy

Nothing is impossible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been few months since the proposal & they are preparing the wedding slow but steady. Slow is because it’s just chorong planning it while eunji just saying yes to almost everything ‘’chucking the responsibility to her actually’’. Not that she’s being lazy but her job makes it tough to organize everything in order so she just push everything to chorong. Sometimes, eunji would question chorong whether she’s really okay with this ‘’distancing’’ job that she had as she couldn’t be with her when she’s in need of help but chorong would assured her that she knew what is in store for her when she agreed to date eunji so she shouldn’t have to worry so much.

The wedding took place in a small church near the city of seoul. Its just a simple wedding with both families & their close friends was invited. ‘’Now you may kiss the bride’’ without any hesitation, eunji just slam her lips into chorong’s & legally claiming it. After the whole day of entertaining the guests, both of them head back to the hotel. As much as they wanted to explore each other warm body, they decided to skip for the day as both was exhausted. So both of them decided to took a warm bath inside the tub together, exchanging kisses & share their thoughts of the day.

E: Babe, I have something to tell you.

C: What is it? Baby, don’t tell me you regret marrying me? –smack her shoulder-

E: Nooo, I will be the stupidest person ever to let you go. Actually ever since I propo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter