Explanation

Nothing is impossible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

12 hours of flying in the sky, finally eunji’s flight touched down. Once they are done with all the necessary checks of the plane & paperwork, the crews and the pilots head together to check in their hotel. At first, eunji was reluctant to go out of the hotel, she just want to stay in the room as its like meaningless to enjoy herself. In her mind was to just find chorong that’s all it matters. So Naeun room was just beside eunji’s, she keep being annoying to eunji to accompany her out & (eunji couldn’t handle it anymore) so they decided to check out some cafes & stroll around the London Eye to capture the view. The next thing she knew was that someone bumped into her accidentally with a coffee spilled on her cardigan. Instead of getting pissed off, she help the lady out but it turns out to be chorong. ‘’Rong! I have been finding you all these while & youre here?’’ please listen to my explanation’’. Chorong realised that naeun was just beside Eunji & she is getting more provoked than ever. Chorong started to walk off as fast as she can but.. Naeun couldn’t stand the situation anymore, she grab chorong hands & pulled her aside.

‘’Look, I don’t know what’s gonna happen between you two after this but everything you saw that night was just a misunderstanding.’’ She explained thoroughly to chorong while eunji said that ‘’ I really love you & no one else’’ I dint even touch anyone after knowing you, please trust me babe’’. Naeun told eunji she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter