Proposal

Nothing is impossible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Eunji was being surprised by chorong’s visit, her flight schedule was already been planned that on the last day of chorong’s visit was also her flight to Seoul coincidentally but with different timing. So eunji couldn’t help it but she just want to make this proposal special for her once in the lifetime. She swap with her colleague flight timing to match with chorong’s flight which means she will be the one flying the plane that chorong gonna take. This mark the first time that she will be riding the plane that gonna be manage by eunji.

So the day started as usual, chorong making breakfast for her (scramble eggs with bacon) as she knew that eunji is not an early riser despite her job scope. She needs at least 10 times of alarm to wake up. So once done, she drag eunji up and asked her to wash up to have breakfast together. They decided to spend time going museum, finding good foods & haeundae beach to chill. Time flies as its time for chorong to head to the airport. Eunji told her that she has a flight too later so she drove them to the airport together.

Once done with check in, they hug & kiss each other promise to take care of their health and safety as they don’t know when’s the next time they gonna meet again. Once she send chorong off, she quickly head to EC airline to check & do some paperwork before the flight. She also gave instructions to those stewardess assigned to her flight on what’s the plan gonna be. It was a lucky flight that due to the social distancing issue, airlines could only allow a certain limit of passengers per flight. So that means, it wont be so embarrass for them.

Boarding time was 1700hours, so passengers started to make their way into the plane. Took approximately, 20mins to gate closed & settled it. Once all settled, usually co-pilots will make the announcement for cabin crew to cross check doors & make sure everyone seated with seat belts on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter