Challenges

Nothing is impossible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its been 3 years since they are together but in the year of early 2020, they relationship was really tested heavily. The virus that spread all around the world includes Korea has made everyone suffered badly that aviation industry hit it the worst. Incoming/outgoing travellers was hit the lowest that caused everyone mentally and physically affected. Retrenchments was at the highest peak ever due to the economic impact around the world and it made Eunji quite worried. She was scared that she will be one of them in the retrenchment list, however the company assured her that her presence are valuable & they are keeping her. On top of them, there’s always a minus side of the situation. Pay cut, lesser flight schedule as the company are also having a heavy loss. But to her, that is nothing compared that her passion is much stronger than it takes. Only thing was that, those who are working in the airlines are expected to refrain from meeting unnecessarily people unless its your family similar like a lockdown. So in a week, she only has 2 flights other than that she just stays home. Yes she felt sick & worst but she knew that she has to be strong to overcome this.

That means chorong and her unable to meet up for a long period of time. If in the past, its only like 1-2 months apart & eunji would visit seoul or vice versa but this time no one knows when the pandemic would end. Interstate travel was also prohibited unless certain work issues. The only options left was to facetime whenever they can & it hurts so much knowing that sometimes eunji flight schedule to Seoul but she cant go out of the hotel & meet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter