Pull and push

Nothing is impossible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soon after eunji was back in busan & started flying her normal routine be it domestic or international flight,chorong was really pissed off. Why? Cause she was panicked on why eunji arent replying her text normally like it took few hrs or nearly 12hrs delayed in replying her. Yes she was too comfortable in it as when in Seoul eunji would prioritize her more instead but now the gap are drifting away. Its her first time experiencing long distance "relationship or friendship" hence she arent that understanding type of person as now.
Eunji was dealing it calmly usually & explain to her thats how her job was while chorong tried her best to understand it she would always make a cute pout to it.

Chorong slowly realised that this long distance really opens up her heart that it shows a sign of falling for eunji more than it should be but she can't trust her completely knowing that pretty girls everywhere in the airlines but why her? So whenever eunji flight was scheduled to seoul (be it a short hours or overnight stay), she would just inform chorong and meet up for a simple lunch/dinner. However , on this particular day... eunji decided to surprise her instead. Coming to seoul after her long flight knowing chorong was working at that timing, she made a booking at a restaurant for a private dinner just for them. Eunji knew its chorong birthday but instead of just gonna wish her through text, she's planning to give her a surprise.

A day before the surprise-

E- Rong, c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter