Misunderstanding

Nothing is impossible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Handling long distance isn’t easy even its just few hours from busan to seoul or anywhere in the world but slowly, chorong routine has been organized as in whenever eunji would visit the city she would pick her up and spend time with her, texting/video calls whenever they can sharing things like how they day went and sometimes eunji would send her pictures of the beautiful clouds or the sparkling stars which its rare. Dating someone in the airline industry consistently needs to make sure that you can adjust to their timing such as last minute on call, unpredictable off etc and now chorong seems to be more understanding than before. The only fear that she has was not about eunji cheating on her but having to know the safety of eunji’s returning from her work. Its such a tragedy to experience it as she had done few coverage before regarding missing planes etc and she would always remind eunji not to get distracted & focus. She’s the woman behind eunji’s motivation. So after clocking in for at least 3,000 hours of flying experience, its finally the time that she’s been looking forward to. Not about the promise that chorong has made but also, the dream of getting promotions of being a captain. The exams and getting the ranking wasn’t as easy as it seems cause it took a lot of effort and time invested on it.

The moment eunji step into the stimulation flight deck, she was sweating like heck as she’s so nervous but the lucky charm that chorong gave her made it calm. Few hours later, the board of panellist graded her & it’s a Passed!!! She was sooo excited that she cried. So after taking her time to calm down, she has the idea to prank chorong instead of telling her the truth. So when eunji’s leave was approved, she took a flight to Se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter