Years later

Nothing is impossible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Back in her 1st year of working as stewardess, eunji life prospect changes quite alot. At first, she wanted this dream job was just about travelling around the world however, things started changing when she talked to Changsub (Captain of the pilot with 14years of experience). She learned alot not just about serving customers and travel around. Her mind started to shift and wanted to be pilot which not only brings smiles to the customers but also with a mindset of bring those passengers home safely to their family personally. Due to the fact that, pilot have this stereotypes that Male dominants only. She wanted to change it and works hard for it..Eventually she quit being stewardess and enroll herself into pilot training academy. After 2years, she was a 1st officer captain(3bars stripes). She dominate the best female pilot in Korea.

Meanwhile, Chorong side of working life isnt easy. Tough as hell due to she's a newbie and working in small firm makes her soo workaholic that she has no time to miggle with her friends. Overtime and being bullied at work was normal in most of the working life so she endured 3years of it and moved to a new company which appreciate her hardwork and more recognised.
She was given a better job scoops like interviewing kpop artist and more interesting news. One thing she be firm about is, never ever write untrue stories even if the tips are way too attractive.

One day, chorong was instructed to interview the best female dominant

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter