I've had enough with waiting.....!!!!!

Sometimes, Being Careless Is Not Always Bad !

 

Author's POV

 

Sungmin couldn’t think straight at that moment. She couldn’t even pick the right words to express her feeling and emotion to the man that standing proudly in front of her. All she knew was that her anger, frustration and disbelief feelings are mixed to be one emotion that called, HATE !!!

“Co-come again…..?????”, asked Sungmin as soon as she gathered her consciousness back.

“Oh ? So you don’t get my point yet, Bunny ? Well, I’ll repeat it again for you… What I mean is, YOU.HAVE.TO.DO.EVERYTHING.THAT.I.TOLD.YOU.TO.DO !!! Got it now, Bunny ?”, said Kyuhyun, smirking and emphasizing every single words of his request to show Sungmin that he mean it.

Sungmin couldn’t believe her own ears at that moment. She felt like her own ears had betrayed her by listening to Kyuhyun’s voice.

“How the hell do you think that I would agree to your request ?”, Sungmin said in anger.

“Oh yes, Bunny ! I knew you would ! Because I have something that you wanted the most right now… YOUR wallet !”, said Kyuhyun to Sungmin.

Sungmin couldn’t do anything but gasped upon hearing what Kyuhyun just said. Anger could be clearly seen in her eyes.

“I hate you…!”, murmured Sungmin.

“What did you say ?”, asked Kyuhyun.

“I said I hate you !!! Oh yes, Cho Kyuhyun… I hate you !!! I really really hate you from the deepest of my heart !!! I’ll make sure that you’re gonna pay for this !!!”, said Sungmin angrily.

“Well then… I’ll take that as a YES from you… Your duty to ‘Do Whatever I Said’ will be starting tomorrow, Bunny ! Don’t forget it ! And your first task is, picking me up from my house at 7 a.m. OMO ! I forget that you don’t have my address with you ! Well, I think that’s gonna be your pre-task, Bunny… Find my address by yourself and then pick me up at my house tomorrow at 7 a.m. Okay, Bunny ? See you tomorrow…”, said Kyuhyun  ending his speech and waving his hand to Sungmin’s direction before turning back and leave Sungmin, Ryeowook and Yesung dumbfounded at the canteen.

~.~.~.~.~

“Cut it off, Kyuhyun…”, said Yesung to his cousin as they walked in the school’s hallway to go to the parking lot.

Thank God it was the end of the school on that day, so no one would have a bad mood for another class to attend.

Yesung immediately ran after his cousin after he gathered his consciousness back after witnessing what just happened at the canteen.

“Excuse me ?”, asked Kyuhyun back.

“I said just cut it off, will you ?”, repeated Yesung.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about, hyung…”, said Kyuhyun.

“You know exactly what I’m talking about, Cho Kyuhyun !”, retorted Yesung.

Kyuhyun stopped his pace and so did Yesung. He took a deep breath and then sighed before spoke up to his hyung.

“Look, hyung… You know what I really aimed from doing this, right ? So, why can’t you just support me with what I’m going to do instead of confronting me like this ?”, said Kyuhyun.

“I know what you’re aiming for, Kyuhyun… and you know that I will always support you… But this ??? This is just wrong, Kyuhyun… It’s just too much ! This is just so wrong ! What you’re planning on, would only make her hate you more ! You gotta find another way to make it up…”, said Yesung.

“But, hyung… I’ve been waiting for so long for this opportunity to come… You even know the real reason why I choose to study in this university instead of studying abroad and follow my family… I think I had enough with waiting, hyung… This is my last chance… This is my last chance to get the girl that I love so much for years since I was only a kid…”, said Kyuhyun revealing everything.

Yesung stared at his cousin’s eyes which started to be teary. Yesung knew it for exact that Kyuhyun have been locked his true feelings for Sungmin for so long.

He knew it that Kyuhyun have been waiting for Sungmin to understand his real meaning by doing those annoying actions to her for the past years only to catch attention. But the latter was only took it as nothing than a rubbish actions that being done by a rebel teenager who got no other things to do than bully his classmate.

“Well, if you really have decided to run your plan for your wish to become true, I can do nothing on it… I will support you, Kyuhyun… And I’ll help you if you need a help from me…”, said Yesung, patting his cousin’s shoulder, then smiling to reassure the latter.

Kyuhyun smiled back at his hyung before saying, “Thank you, hyung… Thank you for understanding me… And please, trust me, hyung… I promise you I will never do a bad thing to Sungmin… You will never be ashamed to call me your cousin… Besides, why would I hurt the girl that I love so much from the bottom of my heart ???”.

 

 

A/N : I'm so sorry for not updating for more than two months, guys..... My laptop is broke down, you know..... ;(

But this is an double update..... So, I suggest you to go backward to chapter 6th first before you read this chapter.....

Comments and Subcribers are welcome and REALLY appreciated in here.....

Last words, HAPPY READING..... :)