Live doesn't always go on your way.....!!!!!

Sometimes, Being Careless Is Not Always Bad !

 

Author’s POV

 

“Looking for this, Lee Sungmin ?”

Sungmin looked at the owner of that annoying voice with the fire of anger burned obviously in her eyes. She remembered that voice clearly. Cho Kyuhyun ! The most annoying man ever exist in the world was standing straightly right in front of her eyes while holding her wallet in his right hand !

“You ?!? How in the hell could you got my wallet with you right now ?!?”, retorted Sungmin.

Kyuhyun, on the other hand, was only smirking while leaning his body at the canteen’s wall while waving Sungmin’s wallet in the air.

“Ckckck… Not so nice, Sungmin… It was not so nice… It was not the right way to thank the person who found your poor wallet and saved it from being stolen from the others who might think that this is a hidden treasure which just being founded…”, said Kyuhyun, smirking.

“What ?!? You wished me to thank you ?!? What was on your mind so that you think I would do that ?!? “, said Sungmin angrily.

“Of course you need to thank me… I am the one who found your wallet, remember ? Or did you wish for your wallet to be just vanished like that ?”, said Kyuhyun with a mocking tone in his voice.

“What the-?!? Huuufft….. Okay ! Just cut it off, okay ?!? Just give me back my wallet and let’s not meet again after this !”, said Sungmin, reached out her right hand as if asking for something and it was obviously her own wallet.

“Uh-uh… Not that fast, BUNNY !”, said Kyuhyun, sticking out his tongue and emphasizing the word BUNNY.

He saw Sungmin glaring at him when she heard him calling her BUNNY.

Sungmin mad wasn’t because of nickname that Kyuhyun gave her. It was indeed her nickname that her friends usually use to call her.

She mad because it was Kyuhyun who called her by that ! She didn’t like her nickname to be said by the man that she hated the most !

“Don’t you ever dare calling me with that name ! It is ONLY my FRIENDS who allowed to call me that way when you are not even one of them !”, said Sungmin angrily.

Kyuhyun wasn’t shocked by the sudden reaction that Sungmin gave to him. He knew it for clear that Sungmin hated him so much. By saying the phrase ‘so much’ was literally mean that Sungmin REALLY hated Kyuhyun.

But somehow, after hearing Sungmin saying something with so much anger that can be seen through her eyes made him a little disappointed. ‘Does she really hate me that much ?’, though Kyuhyun.

He faked smile before spoke up, “You know what ? I don’t really care what do you think of me. Because we both know how much we hate each other. Now tell me, Sungmin. Do you or do you not want your wallet to come back to you now ?”.

“Of course I want it back ! Now give it to me my wallet back !”, said Sungmin.

“Well, then I will just give it back to you then…”, said Kyuhyun smiling.

“Good ! Now give me my wallet back !”, retorted Sungmin.

“Uh-uh.. I’ll give it to you your wallet back, Sungmin. But in one condition !”, said Kyuhyun, lifting his index finger.

“Now what…?!?”, said Sungmin surprised with what Kyuhyun just said.

“It’s not a hard thing to do actually, Sungmin… Since I know that you are a tough girl, you must be able to do this…”, said Kyuhyun.

“Are you trying to black mailing me ?”, asked Sungmin.

“Whatever you called it, Min…”, answered Sungmin.

“Okay, FINE ! What is it that you want me to do ?”, asked Sungmin.

“It’s just a simple thing, Sungmin… It really is just a simple thing… The thing that I want you to do to get your wallet back is, granting all of my wishes in one month… And when I say ‘all of my wishes’ it really is mean that you have to grant EVERYTHING that I want you to do… Now I’d like to ask you, Sungmin… CAN.YOU.DO.THAT ?!?’.

Kyuhyun finishing his speech with a smirk appear in the side of his lips. He saw Sungmin’s eyes grew widen ad her jaw dropped upon hearing what he just said. It only made his smirk became more and more sharp.

‘How was that, Sungmin ? Can you still argue me now since I got something yours that you desperately want to get it back ? But you have to know one thing ! That life doesn’t always go on your way…’, said Kyuhyun in his mind.