My Nightmare is Standing Right In Front of My Eyes !!!!! (-___-")

Sometimes, Being Careless Is Not Always Bad !

 

Author’s POV

Sungmin walked to her next class with Ryeowook with a bitter expression plastered on her pretty face. Hearing the name of Cho Kyuhyun made her lost her spirit on that day. Knowing that Cho Kyuhyun was also studying music and vocal in the same university as her, made Sungmin thinks that the ‘Hogwarts Aura’ of SM International University of Arts has turned to be the aura of ‘Azkaban Prison’ because of Kyuhyun’s presence and he was definitely acted as one of the ‘Dementors’ who made the ‘Azkaban Prison’ became more spooky !

She took the last row of seat in the classroom as she arrived in her next class. Ryeowook has paid attention to her bestfriend’s changed of mood since she tell her that Kyuhyun was also studying music and vocal in the same university as them. She giggled because she thought that Sungmin’s face when she was getting mad was really cute ! She kept pouting while her brows are knitted as one.

“Hey ! What’s wrong with you ? Stop pouting, Minnie ! You look like a lost bunny !”, said Ryeowook teasing her bestfriend.

“I don’t care ! I’d better be a lost bunny than being a fellow mates of him at the same department !”, Sungmin said, whining.

“Ahahaha… You hate him so much, don’t you Min ?”, asked Ryeowook.

“Definitely !”, retorted Sungmin.

“But you know what ? I think you two are going to make a great couple if you’re ended up being together…”

“WHAT…..???”

“Ahahaha… I’m just kidding, Minnie-yah…”

“Don’t you ever dare to make a joke like that again ! It’s not funny at all, you know ! Besides, it would never happen ! Not in a million times !”, said Sungmin while stretched out her hand into her skirt’s pocket to take her wallet but to no avail.

She stretched out her hand more into her skirt pocket but she still couldn’t find her wallet. Her confused face was attracted Ryeowook’s attention.

“What is it, Minnie ?”, asked Ryeowook.

“My wallet ! Wookie, I cannot find my wallet ! I’m sure I put it in my skirt’s pocket but it’s not here ! I can’t find it, Wookie… I can’t find it !”, said Sungmin panicked.

Seeing her bestfriend is being panicked like that making Ryeowook became panicked as well.

“YA-YAH….. Minnie-yah….. Don’t make a fun scene right now ! It’s not the proper time, you know !”, said Ryeowook.

“I’m not making any funny scene, Wookie… And I’m not joking ! I really can’t find my wallet…”, said Sungmin.

“Hah… Minnie-yah… Why do you always like this ? You’re just as careless as you used to be ! This is the third time you lost your wallet, Min… God ! It is really the third time !”.

“I know I know ! Just don’t blame me, okay ?”.

“Okay… Now, you have to relax first… Think, Minnie… Think ! Where do you think you left or dropped your wallet ?”.

Sungmin was silent for a while to think before she spoke up. “There’s only one place, Wookie-yah…”

“Canteen !!!”, said Sungmin and Ryeowook in unison.

They were just about to walk out of the classroom and heading to the canteen when the teacher came in.

“Alright class ! Sit down and silence, please !”, said the teacher named Miss Kim.

“Go on, Minnie… Go ask for the teacher’s permission to let you go to the canteen to look for your wallet…”, said Ryeowook.

Sungmin nodded and then headed to the teacher’s table. “Excuse me, Ma’am. I would like to ask for your permission to let me go to the canteen for a while…”, said Sungmin with pleading eyes.

“Canteen ? This is not the recess time anymore. What are you going to do there, (there’s a pause for a while when Miss Kim take a look at Sungmin’s nametag) Miss Lee ?”, asked the teacher.

“I lost my wallet, Ma’am… And I think I dropped it somewhere in the canteen because I was just get back from there at the previous recess time…”, explained Sungmin.

The teacher looked at her wrist watch before spoke up, “Okay, Miss Lee. I’ll give you ten minutes to search for your wallet at the canteen.”

“Thank you, Ma’am… Thank you so much…”, said Sungmin.

“However, if you couldn’t find it anywhere at the canteen, just get here as soon as possible, understood ?”, said Miss Kim.

“Yes, Ma’am. I understand.”, said Sungmin.

“You may go now.”, said Miss Kim.

Sungmin nodded and then went out of the classroom.

 

Sungmin ran to the canteen as fast as she could after she got the permission from the teacher to search for her wallet at the canteen. She Thanked God because as she arrived at the canteen, the ahjumma who works there was still around.

“Excuse me, Ahjumma… Did you by any chance find a wallet dropped here ?”, said Sungmin. She was panting hard because of the running time.

“A wallet ? No, dear… I didn’t find any wallet dropped in the canteen…”, said the Ahjumma.

“Oh My God… So where can it be ?”, said Sungmin. Her eyes were already teary.

“What is it, dear ? Did you lost your wallet ?” asked the Ahjumma.

“Ne, Ahjumma… I was here before at the recess time with my friend… After I paid for our drink, I’m sure I put my wallet back into my skirt’s pocket. But when I was about to take it out of my pocket to put it back to my bag, I just couldn’t find it ! I thought maybe I dropped it somewhere in the canteen because I didn’t go anywhere after I went out of the canteen…”, said Sungmin.

“Well, I’m afraid there was no wallet has been found dropped in the canteen, dear…”, said the Ahjumma.

“Oh God ! So what I have to do now, Ahjumma ?”, asked Sungmin.

“Just go back to your class for now, my dear… I’ll help you to search for your wallet… I’ll try to search for it once again around here… You can go back here again after you class is over…”, said the Ahjumma with a sincere smile plastered on her face.

“Really, Ahjumma ? You really want to help me ?”, asked Sungmin in disbelief.

“Yes, of course, my dear… I’ll help you… Why wouldn’t I ? Now go back to your class, okay ?”, said the Ahjumma.

“Ne, Ahjumma… Thank you… I’ll be back soon after the class over…”, said Sungmin.

The Ahjumma was only nodded and smiled to Sungmin. With that, Sungmin ran again to go back to her class.

 

“How was is, Miss Lee ? Did you find your wallet at the canteen ?”, asked the teacher as she arrived at her class with a very gloomy expression.

“I didn’t, Ma’am… But the Ahjumma was so kind to me that she offered me her help to find my wallet. She told me to come back there again after the class over.”, said Sungmin.

“Very well, then. You may go back to your seat now, Miss Lee.”, said Miss Kim.

“Yes, Ma’am. Thank you.”, said Sungmin and then heading to her seat.

“How was it ? Did you find it ?”, asked Ryeowook when Sungmin arrived at her seat.

“I didn’t, Wookie… But I’ll come back later to the canteen after the class over…”, said Sungmin.

“I’ll accompany you later…”, said Ryeowook smiling.

“Thanks, Wookie…”, said Sungmin, smiling also.

 

--------------------**********--------------------

 

The rest of the class went smoothly. As soon as the teacher shouted ‘Class Dismissed’, Sungmin and Ryeowook were running immediately to the canteen.

“Ahjumma… How was it ? Did you find my wallet ?”, asked Sungmin to the canteen’s Ahjumma.

“I’m so sorry, my dear… I really can’t find your wallet anywhere…”, said the Ahjumma with the ‘I’m so sorry’ look in her eyes.

“Oh My God ! My wallet is gone, Wookie… It really has gone !”, said Sungmin.

Just when Sungmin was about to fell to the floor because her legs suddenly became weak, she heard some footsteps suddenly appeared that came from the entrance of the canteen. When Sungmin looked up to see the source of the footsteps, she felt like a storm just attacked her when the sky didn’t even show any sign of gloomy cloud. She just witnessed her nightmare standing just right in front of her eyes !

“Looking for this, Lee Sungmin ?”

 

--------------------**********-------------------

 

A/N : I’m so sorry guys for not updating this fiction for too long….. But here I came back with the 5th chapter of this story….. I hope you enjoy this chapter…..

Comments and Subscribers are really appreciated, welcomed, and loved….. Love Y’all guys….. (^.~)