It's A New Life, It's A New Day, New School, It's A NEW For Everything..... :)

Sometimes, Being Careless Is Not Always Bad !

Sungmin's POV

Hah..... I randomly took breath and let out a happy sigh as I walk to the school with my monkey brother, Eunhyuk. Hahaha..... I love my brother, but I have to admit that indeed he looks like a monkey ! Kekeke..... He never got mad at me anyway. Maybe because he realized it by himself that he indeed looks like a monkey. Well, he also used to call me with Bunny or Rabbit 'cause he said that my theeth just look like a bunny theeth. I don't mind at all 'cause it's true that I look like a bunny and I also loves bunny. I wonder what my sister look like in Eunhyukkie Oppa's opinion. Because I, my self think that Leeteuk Noona looks like a Chipmunk when she smile. Hahaha.....

Okay ! Stop saying rubbish Lee Sungmin ! You're a college student right now !

"You know what ? If you keep smiling while you're still walking on your way to the school, I may ended up be called as a poor young man who have to take care of his crazy little sister !", Eunhyukkie oppa said which riuned my thought.

I just answer him by giving him a dead glare that he doesn't even think I could do it.

"What ??? You do look like a stupid crazy little girl !", Eunhyukkie oppa said.

"Yeah... Yeah... Whatever... But Oppa, is that true that being a new student or a freshman or whatsoever everybody called it, is a nightmare ???", I said asking my brother.

"Who said that ? No... It's not like that. But something you should have known from the start is, doesn't matter the kind of your senior, you have to respect them, understood ?'.

"Ne Oppa...".

 

As the time went on, finally we arrived at the school. I can already see the front gate of the SM Academy. Wow ! It magnificant ! And again, a wide smile plastered on my face. As we walk closer to the gate, I saw a familiar figure of a girl standing right next to the gate, waving at us. My brother and I replied her wave back along with a wide smile.

"Donghae Eonnie.....", I ran to the said girl with arm spreading along and ready to hug her.

"Oh, Minnie-ah... You've grown up to be a pretty girl now", said the latter while hugging back Sungmin.

"Hey hey... Have you already forgot your own boyfriend ?", said Eunhyukkie oppa with a fake angry face.

"Haha... You're such a silly boyfriend. How come you jealous to your own sister ?", Donghae eonnie answered with a big smile.

'Well, I guess I deserve a morning kiss...".

And by that, Donghae eonnie release her embrace off of me and go forward to her boyfriend. Yes, Donghae eonnie is Eunhyukkie oppa's girlfriend. She's my future sister-in-law. They have been dating for six years starting from their senior high school time.

Donghae eonnie took her boyfriend into her embrace and kiss him fully on his lips. I just sigh and look away 'cause I don't want to see any PDA this early in the morning.

"Okay... Now, Let's accompany our little Minnie to her class", said Donghae eonnie after releasing her embrace from her boyfriend.

"Youp... Let's go in now...", said Eunhyukkie oppa.

With that, me, my brother, and his girlfriend go to the school. As I walk through the school's hallways with the both of them, I don't know why, but I think everybody is putting their attention on us. Their eyes are carefully watching us. Well, I think it's the right time for me to admit that the rumour that I heard about how famous my brother and his girlfriend in this school was true !

 

Actually I'm a lil' bit nervous today. But since I have my Eunhyukkie oppa and Donghae eonnie to accompany me finding my schedule and then my room, I can barely see my nervous gone by the air. My first class is Vocal coach. I'm really excited to enter this class.

"Okay, since we're already here, go enter your class and do your best at your very first day as a student of SM Academy my dear dongsaeng", said Eunhyukkie oppa while tapping my shoulder.

"Ne, oppa. I'll go get in now".

I go to my class while saying goodbye to my brother and Donghae eonnie with a smile and a waving hand. "Hufft..... I hope there will be nothing that will ruin my first day as a student", I mumbled in my heart.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------***************************************_-------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

A/N :

I was about to post the 2nd chapter tonight, but I had done writing it this afternoon. So, I think there is no need to postpone updating this chapter. Well, I hope you enjoy the chapter guys... See you on the next chapter... :)