My Nightmare Has Officially Become My Living Hell.....!!!!!

Sometimes, Being Careless Is Not Always Bad !

Author's POV

The bell rang right after 'the man' that found Sungmin's wallet took it into his pant's pocket. This is the only way for me to get closer to you, Minnie-ah..... That was what he thought about the owner of the wallet. He then walked out of the canteen and went to his next class.

He was walking through the school's hallways when all of the sudden he heard a voice calling from his name from his back.

"Kyuhyun-ah.....!!!", said the owner of the voice which apparantly was Yesung, Kyuhyun's weird cousin.

Yes ! 'The man' that found Sungmin's wallet is Him ! 'The man' that has the evil thought in his mind about Sungmin's wallet is him ! 'The man' that has those special deadly glares and smirks is him ! 'The man' that greedy to make Sungmin to be his is him ! It's no other than him ! No other than Cho Kyuhyun.....!!!!!

"Hyung ! Why can't you show up in a normal way like a human being ? You almost give me a heart attack, you know !", said Kyuhyun, whinning.

"I think my way to show up is quite normal, Kyu...", said Yesung with the low tone of his voice that makes the aura of him become more creepy.

"Yeah, right !", said Kyuhyun while starting to walk again.

"Kyu, why do I feel like you're so 'evil' today ?", asked Yesung, following Kyuhyun's step.

Kyuhyun was only grinning when he heard his hyung said that he looked so 'evil' that day. It's true by the way. He really is too happy on that day. That's why his hyung said he looked so 'evil' that day because everytime Kyuhyun looked so happy, it means that he's planning on something or thinking about something 'evil'.

"Stop grinning, Kyuhyun ! Your grinning just give me goosebumps, you know !", said Yesung.

"I guess it's already in our blood, hyung... Because everytime you showed up, you also gave me goosebumps...", said Kyuhyun while sticking out his tounge.

Both of them are now laughing at their dorkiness. There was a silence for a couple of minutes before Kyuhyun decide to break the silence.

"Hyung, do you remember Sungmin ?", asked Kyuhyun all of the sudden.

"Sungmin ? You mean, Lee Sungmin ? Lee Hyukjae's sister ? The girl that you've been chased since junior high ?", asked Yesung back.

Kyuhyun just rolled his eyes hearing his hyung says his feeling to Sungmin that out loud before he spoke, "Do you really have to say it out loud, hyung ?".

"But it's true, isn't it ?", said Yesung with a hint of mocking tone in his sentence.

"Yeah, yeah..... Whatever !", said Kyuhyun.

Yesung let out a chuckle seeing his dongsaeng blushing like that.

There was a deep silence again between the two of them before Kyuhyun spoke up. "I just saw her today in the canteen, hyung.", said Kyuhyun.

"WHAT ???", asked Yesung, surprised.

"Ne, hyung... And I got her wallet in my pocket right now.", said Kyuhyun, grinning again.

"What ??? How ???", asked Yesung.

"She dropped it in the canteen and I took it. I was about to return it back to her when suddenly I have this thought in my mind...", said Kyuhyun, smirking.

"Kyuhyun, what are you planning on ? Why do I feel like you're going to do something 'evil' ?", said Yesung.

He didn't answer Yesung's question. He just kept smirking while arranging his 'evil' plan in his mind. I'm gonna make you mine, Sungmin-ah.....!!! He said it in his mind.

 

--------------------

 

Meanwhile, on the other side of the school, Sungmin and Ryeowook also heading to their next class. They just found out that they have the same schedule. And Sungmin is still oblivious about her wallet which is not even putted in her pocket !

"Minnie-ah... Do you remember Kyuhyun ?", asked Ryewook all of the sudden.

"Kyuhyun ? You mean Cho 'Evil' Kyuhyun ?", asked Sungmin back.

Ryeowook chuckled before saying, "Ne, Minnie... I mean Cho Kyuhyun... The one that disturbed and annoyed your junior and senior high school life with kept bugging around you...", said Ryeowook.

"YAH !!! Kim Ryeowook !!! From all of the people on this world, why do you have to mention that person ? Don't you know that everytime I hear that person's name, my blood will raise to my head and then it will boiled ! I feel like I could explode in anytime !", said Sungmin with anger.

Ryeowook gave an unexpected reaction that Sungmin could never imagined she would done it. She laughed out loud !!!

"YAH !!! Why are you laughing ?", asked Sungmin.

"Hahaha..... I just, I just, mwahahaha.....

Ryeowook could not finish her sentence since she has already bursted out of her laugh.

"YAH !!! Kim Ryeowook..... YAH !!! What are you doing ?", asked Sungmin.

"Ehemm,,, ehemm,,, ehemm,,, Okay... Okay... I'm sorry... I just, suddenly I just remember the time when he teased you in the PE class... He said he would kiss you if you able to finish the sprinting run ! He knew it that you hated running so much, that's why he said that... You heard that and you suddenly stopped and everyone that ran behind you bumped onto you which made you fell to the running field !", said Ryeowook and then she bursted in laughter again.

Sungmin's cheeks suddenly formed a shade of pink on each of her cheek. She does remember that day. How could she forgot that day ? That day was officially became the member of her list on the 'The Most Awful Days In Lee Sungmin's Life' note. If you want to ask how embarrasing was that day, I suggest you to don't even ask that ! Or you will see a cut bunny turning into a wild wolf !

She remembered Kyuhyun laughed out loud when he saw Sungmin fell to the running field after her friends that ran behind her bumped onto her.

Suddenly she felt her cheeks being hot ! Not because of embarrasement, but more because of her anger to the said person ! She really want to kick that person's ! She doesn't even want to say his name !

"Sungmin-ah..... What do you think the reason behind Kyuhyun's evilness to you ?", asked Ryeowook, trying to give a hint of Kyuhyun's reason why he always bully Sungmin.

Ryeowook can already figure it out the reason behind Kyuhyun's evilness to Sungmin since they were still in the fresh year of their senior high school. But she could never say that because she had already moved to America before she coul spilled it out. When she was in America, she once has a thought to tell it to Sungmin through the phone. But she thinks, it's better to tell it to Sungmin when she already meet Sungmin face to face. And she thinks, right now, is the perfect moment to tell it and to guide her best friend to have a new page of her life, which is a Love Life.

"How am I suppose to know, Wookie ? It's not like that I would looking for him and ask him about his reason why he kept bugging me back in our high school years...", said Sungmin.

"Aish... I really am having a pretty but dumb friend !", said Ryeowook.

"Mwo.....???", said Sungmin, shocked because Ryeowook called her dumb.

"Aish... You really can't figure out his real reason for kept bugging you, can you ?", asked Ryeowook, again, giving a hint for Sungmin to catch.

"Wookie, do you think I'm a mind reader so that I can read everything in his mind ?", asked Sungmin.

"Aaaarrgh.....!!! Sungmin-ah..... Neomu, aish..... Jinjja pabo yeoja !!!", said Ryeowook while smacking Sungmin's forehead.

"Ouch..... Wookie-ah !!! What do you think you're doing ??? That hurts, you know !!!", said Sungmin, whinning.

"You deserve it for having such a dumb brain ! Aish..... How come you could not figure it out ? It's really obvious actually ! and if you want to know it straight from him, you don't need to go anywhere to find him !", said Ryeowook.

"What do you mean by saying that I don't need to go anywhere to find him, Wookie ?", asked Sungmin.

Ryeowook took a deep breath before spoke up. "He's here, Minnie..... Cho Kyuhyun is here..... He's studying in this university too..... And he's also majoring music and vocal couch too, just like us.....", said Ryeowook.

Sungmin was shocked. she didn't even realized that her jaw was already dropped. She stared at her best friend with the 'you must be kidding me, right ?' look.

Cho Kyuhyun..... The monster in her nightmares is here ! He's studying in the same university as her ! He's standing in the same university as her ! And he's also majoring music and vocal couch as her !

Cho Kyuhyun..... Her nightmares, now has officially become her living hell ! Suddenly, all the cheerish thought about a happy life in university seems like it's getting further and further..... Suddenly it became blured by a vision of Cho Kyuhyun's presence !

"God, You must be really mad at me for sending Cho 'Evil' Kyuhyun again nack into my peacefull life.....", said Sungmin crying in her mind.

 

--------------------*********--------------------

 

A/N : Huaaaaa................ Finally I have done this chapter guys............... I hope you all like it................. Comments are very appreciated and welcomed.................. Thank you for the viewers and subscribers.................. Last words, Happy Reading, guys..................... ^_^