What a surprise !!!

Sometimes, Being Careless Is Not Always Bad !

Sungmin's POV

As I walked into the first class of mine, the beating of my heart was getting heavier and heavier. There was already a lot of students waiting for the teacher to come into the class. As I wandered my eyes around, I was so surprised to see a girl which I thought she should not sitted down on the corner seat of the class right now, not even should have been here, in South Korea ! I was sure I could even barely see my own jaw dropped right now !

"Wookie.....???", said I after I gained ny consciousness back.

She rolled her eyes as she heard someone called her which the caller was obviously me.

Our eyes met and I saw she smiled at me. She stood up and made a walk to my direction.

"Surprise..........!!!", she said with awide smile plastered on her face while spreading her arms.

"How.....you.....how.....???", I couldn't even finished my sentence since Ryeowook has already locked her arms around my body to give me a warm hug.

"I wanted to give you surprise, Minnie..... God, I miss you so much !", said her still hugging me.

"I thought you were still in America..... Aah, you're such a bad girl ! How could you hide you're comeback from your best friend from middle high ??!!??", said I a little bit mad.

"It would not be a surprise anymore if I told you before..... Gosh, Minnie ! I really miss you so bad !", said Ryeowook as she released her hug and then moved her hands to my cheeks to pinch it.

"Aww ! That hurts !", I said as I smacked her hands off of my cheeks.

"Hehehe..... Sorry, Minnie..... I just thought that you would getting cutter and cutter since I went abroad. And then I found out that my prediction was right ! I just couldn't hold my self to pinch your chubby cheeks !", said her with a little laughed escaped from .

I pouted but I couldn't help but to escape a light laugh too. I do really miss her so much.....

"I miss you too, Wookie.....", I said as I took her to another bear hug again.

She smiled and hugged me back.

"Cha..... Shall we take a seat now, Bunny ?", asked Ryeowook.

"Okay, Wookie.....', I said and then we headed to where Wookie were sitted.

End of Sungmin's POV

 

--------------------**********--------------------

 

Author's POV

Time passed by almost in a snap for these two best friends. They don't even realized that the first class has dismissed ten minutes ago. They were still sat on their seat while their classmates have already went to the school's cafetaria. They soon stood up when they realized that there were no more people in the class except for the two of them. It's time to take the first brreak time.

"Let's go to the cafetaria, Minnie...", offered Ryeowook.

"Okay. Let's go now...", answered Sungmin.

They were having a great time when they took the break. They were dinking buble tea.

"Let me pay for this drink as a welcome gift, Wookie...", said Sungmin to her best friend.

"Ah, geuraeyo ? Kamsahamnida, Minnie-ah...", said Ryeowook cheerfully.

Sungmin then when to the cashier to pay the bill for their drink. As she was about to put her wallet back to her skirt's pocket, it slipped and fell to the floor. None of Sungmin and Ryeowook noticed that sungmin's wallet was not successfully putted back to her skirt's pocket.

Yes ! Sungmin is such a reckless girl !

Something that they didn't know is, there was this BOY who has been eyeing them from a distance since they entered the cafetaria. He was hiding behind the cafe's side wall. When he noticed that Sungmin's wallet fell, he felt the urge to rush to Sungmin's direction to take the wallet and give it back to her. But then an evil thought came across to his mind. "That would not be fun if I gave her wallet back just like that. Lee Sungmin, this time you will never be able to avoid of run away from me..... Soon, you will be mine.....", said the man in his mind while grinning and smirking.

End of Author's POV

 

--------------------**********--------------------

 

A/N ::

Well, how was that guys ? I hope you like this chapter. I'll try to update the next chapter as soon as possible. I'm so sorry for taking so long time to update this TOO SHORT chapter. I'm sorry if I disapponted you all. Jeongmal mianhae..... T_T

But meanwhile, you can read my other fanfiction. The title is "LOVE COMES TO THOSE WHO BELIEVE IN....."

Kamsahamnida..... :)