Guys, Meet My Sweet Family Here..... :)

Sometimes, Being Careless Is Not Always Bad !

Nobody would put on a flat face and a fake smile when they could live their dream. Nobody ! It is the exact thing that happen to Lee Sungmin. An 18 years old girl who just succeded accomplishing her dream, which is entering the best academy in Seoul, the SM Academy. It is the right and perfect place for her to make her greatest dream to be a great singer become true. There are so many great artists that graduated from that academy, and Sungmin wishes that she will stand in the front line to be the next to put on the list.

As soon as her alarm clock ringing at the set time which is 7 a.m, she wakes up instantly from her sweet dream then make a gesture to sit for a while and rested her head on the edge of the headboard of the bed. She spreads her arms while taking a deep breath from the fresh air that comes to her room through the open window near the balcony.

"Hmm... What a nice day to start a new day in my life...", said Sungmin with a wide smile plastered on her face.

She then stands up and go to the bathroom excitedly, still with a wide smile that never leaves her pretty face. Oh yes ! Sungmin is a very pretty and lively girl. She is as pretty as a fresh rose that just taken from the rose field, and as lively as an edelwise. She has a very warmth personality and she's also a very kind-hearted girl. She loves kids very much because she thinks that kids are just look like the representative of angel's existence on this world.

Fifteen minutes later she walked out of the bathroom and do everything she needs for the preparation for her first day at college. She took everything that she think she would need it and put it in her sweet pink hand bag.

"Sungmin-ah... Palli nawa ! Your brother is already set up and ready for the breakfast. Come down here sweety...".

Well, if you ask, that's her mother who shouted through the air from downstairs to call Sungmin. And if you wanna know why her mother mention her brother first, that's because her brother, Eunhyuk, goes to the same academy as her. Her brother is majoring the dance and music while she's prefer the music and vocal.

"Ne, Umma... I'll be downstairs soon...", replied Sungmin.

She immidiately grab her bag and go downstairs where her mother, her father, her brother, and her sister are waiting for her. She greets them all with a wide smile and saying good morning. She runs to her parents and give them both kisses on their cheeks. She also kiss her sister, Leeteuk, for being the best sister ever in the world. She high-fived her brother and then go sit on her usual chair.

"So, this is your first day, isn't it baby ? Are you that excited ?", ask her father who notice that his younger daughter has a wide smile that never leaves her face.

"Ne, Appa... I am sooooo excited. I'm so ready to kick oppa's prestigious place and achivements for being the best dancer in that academy. I'm gonna be the next on the list, remember that oppa !", said Sungmin to her brother with her tounge sticks out. Sungmin really loves to have fun with her brother.

"Uhuh... Sungmin-ah, you're so not going to kick me out from my place !", Eunhyuk replied with a glare from his eyes.

Their parents burst out in laughter seeing their kids are still like a ten years old boy and a seven years old girl. Leeteuk on the other hand just shook her head for being so used to see this scene every morning.

"Okay kids... Now let's move and go to the school before you're late !", their mother said after the breakfast session is done.

"Ne, Umma.. We'll just take a walk....", said Eunhyuk and Sungmin in unison and then bid goodbye to their parents and their sister as they start to take a walk to the front door of the house.

"Leeteuk dear, are you ready to go to the court now ?", the mother ask her older daughter.

Different from her dongsaengs, instead of entering the art academy, Leeteuk has a different passion. She has a big passion on Law and Justice. That why she took the law department when she was in the university and now, she is one of the greatest lawyer in town.

"Ne, Umma. I have to win this case. I really don't want to see people being dumbed for getting their right in law just because they are poor !", said Leeteuk.

"Okay dear. May God be with you always when you're at the court", said her Umma.

"Yobo, I'm also going to work now. See you later", said her husband.

"Ne... Take care on riding dear...", answered the Umma.

With the whole family members out of the house to do their activities, Mrs. Lee left alone in the house to take care of the house.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------**********************************---------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N :

I hope my first chapter is not so boring to read. Please forgive me if it's just a crack. ;(

But, anyway... I'll try to update the 2nd chapter tonight...

See you all later guys... :)