Joo Hun Episode: Into Your World (Angel)

SPIN-OFF: EXO Lu Han's Snobbish (Man Hater) Soulmate [PLEASE DO NOT TRANSLATE/PLAGIARIZE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N: And I suddenly felt like doing a final Joo Hun episode for this fanfic... Don't worry, you'll catch more Joo Hun on my third fanfic ^ ^ And the background music for this chapter is this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sicxV6PHKkI]

--

>>>JOO YOUNG'S POV<<<

The family that I've always wanted was about to be completed. 

Our baby boy, Oh Joo Hun. 

I don't know how we made him... We're both young, Se Hun and I, but we're living with no regrets.

Maybe we created little Joo Hun or Mini Se Hun inside the training room, or during our wedding night, or during the double date. I don't know. I've lost count of the sessions with my Se Hun.

everyday sessions

And I'm overly grateful that we got something out of it. Bound by love. 

...

I was scared. What if Se Hun can't make it on time? I need Se Hun beside me.

Joo Hun and I needed Daddy. I don't know what I'll do without him.

Chae Rin unnie was nice enough to accompany me when I entered the delivery room.

My water broke. I kept on kicking under the sheets because my stomach was crunching up and crumpling.

Something's kicking inside me.

It was like a bad menstrual pain multiplied several times. 

It was the same feeling I had when I was riding the plane back home to Seoul when my parents rejected me and our flight was delayed.. and I was longing for Se Hun back then...

that feeling 50 million miles above land and the plane was shaking where my feet felt numb and my insides froze as the plane swayed violently...

but it was the same night when Se Hun kissed me in the rain.

And with the near arrival of Joo Hun, I did my best to feel calm.

Se Hun finally showed up. I called his name delightfully and he gave me a long kiss.

We held hands even if the nurses and doctors were completely blown away that Se Hun from EXO is the father of the baby I was carrying.

My stomach contracted again when Se Hun revealed Lu Han's secret to Chae Rin unnie. Aigoooo... Chae Han couple, please make up.

Once Chae Rin unnie has left, Se Hun gave his undivided attention to me. 

"How was your argh-ouch... ugh.. your comeback showcase?" I asked my husband despite the painful pain in my tummy.

He touched my face. "Oh J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter