Savior

SPIN-OFF: EXO Lu Han's Snobbish (Man Hater) Soulmate [PLEASE DO NOT TRANSLATE/PLAGIARIZE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N: Hi everyone! I'm still not done replying to your kind comments (wishing me luck on my graduation).. Yay! I'm a graduate! I've been trying to reply to everyone the whole day, hence I almost did not have time to update. Nevertheless, I was ACHING to update, and I promised an update.. So YAHOO. Thank you for your encouraging words ^ ^.  ]

--

>>> LU HAN'S POV<<<

I've been wanting to take a break from EXO's busy schedule. Well, I don't want a vacation... I want something unpredictable, spontaneous, Ugh. Perhaps I'm just exhausted and probably, all I need is sleep. But then again, I have insomnia.

Maybe, I want something surprising to happen while I'm in the midst of our promotion activities, you know.. just to kick my adrenaline pumping.. It'll be epic.

But I didn't expect it to happen too soon...

It did happen... one Thursday afternoon..

We were on our way back to SM Building, and we just finished filming for Running Man. I was dead tired. I only slept for twenty minutes while the EXO van was just driving slowly since the traffic jam was tight.

Our manager advised our driver to take a different route since we'll end up stuck in traffic.

So we took an alternate route and happened to pass by a pre-school and apparently, there was some fighting happening between two pre-school kids.

The Baekyeol couple watched the commotion while the others were asleep. Geez.. Fighting? How irresponsible of the teacher.

I looked out the window and saw a boy fighting with a small boy with a bowl cut.. Blah.

Then sht. I did a double take. What the effin mother somebody fire the teacher Oh darn. damn. What the hell ssdnchruhcricbcvnovhdks?! @#!^7$*

THAT'S SEONG JOON MYUN WHO'S ENGAGING IN THE FIGHT.

THAT'S CHAE RIN'S LITTLE BROTHER!

Sht. Poor boy is being bullied. Irresponsible teacher shall regret this. Damn it. 

"Stop the car!" I yelled in urgency.

"Yah! Lu Han! Wae?" Manager-nim asked me. 

"Uh.. I just have to settle some business. You guys can go ahead. I apologize." I replied.

"Okay okay. It's a good thing that we're done taping." Manager said.

"See you." I said to everyone in the van then abruptly stepped out of the white van.

As I neared the schoolgates, my nervous system was grasping anxiety, rising and rising. I was dead tired, but I kept on running. Adrenaline. 

Joon Myun, Lu Han Appa will save you.

I ran towards Joon Myun. Slowly, I realized that I was doing this for Joon Myun. I wasn't going to do it just to g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter