The Trouble Ends?

SPIN-OFF: EXO Lu Han's Snobbish (Man Hater) Soulmate [PLEASE DO NOT TRANSLATE/PLAGIARIZE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N: Hmm. Hi friends. As you can see, I often say my thank yous in my a/n's. Well, as much as I'd kill to reply to every single one of you, I cannot. I can't because my time on the computer is limited... Aigoo. I have a  strict umma and appa.. but let's say you wall-posted/private messaged me... I REPLY. I really do. Teehee. Hope you guys aren't mad at me. Huhu.. Kyuhyunwifey begs for your forgiveness.. To make up for my trolling, here's A CHAPTER. Teehee. Saranghae, everyone]

---

>>> CHAE RIN'S POV<<<

Destined to hate each other? You mean ABHOR EACH OTHER. 

For a brief moment, I froze in vexation. I can now say that Lu Han is a despicable guy.

For real? What kind of guy does that?

So I didn't move. I wanted to slap his face because it was a little too handsome.

"Do you have a bow and arrow?" I asked.

Lu Han moved away from me and wiped his lips.

"Why? Is it because you want me to shoot through your heart?" Lu Han assumed with a sheepish smile.

I gritted my teeth. How assuming can this guy get?

"No. I want to stab you with it." I replied.

... I saw Lu Han shaking his head.. then somebody knocked on the door.

I rushed to open the door and found Kai knocking. Behind him was a tall lady in her mid-thirties.

"Why are you guys locking the door? Is there something you two want to hide?" Kai asked.

I shook my head without showing any signs of embarassment. Kai ignored us and introduced the lady behind him.

She's our dance coach for Troublemaker. Oh. Wow. She looks like a tiger. 

Kai left the three of us in the room. 

"I'm Rino Nakasone, and I'll be your dance coach. Let's start. I believe that you know the dance steps already. Positions. NOW." She requested.

Tsk. So she is THE Rino Nakasone, famous choreographer of Replay, No Other, The Boys, etc, and I'm starting to get very nervous around her.

Lu Han looked cocky and confident as ever.

How are we supposed to begin? I haven't practiced with him yet. Tsk. Don't blame me if I step on your foot, arrogant moron.

I stood uncomfortably in front of Lu Han then Ms. Rino started playing the song.

I could hear Lu Han's silent laugh. He was enjoying my discomfort.

Lu Han began his dance smoothly.. with "swag", as what others say while I cannot look at him.

What's wrong with you, yah, Chae Rin? You weren't like this with Donghyun!!! Say no to the devil. Look at him. Look at him.

Only then did I realize that he was not using manner hands on me. What the hell? This cannot be.

Ms. Rino rolled her eyes and stopped the music. "Oh God. THIS IS THE BIGGEST FAILURE IN K-POP HISTORY. Lu Han, better teach your partner how to do a y dance. I'll come back tomorrow and I expect the two of you to show me progress." 

Then I was left alone with Lu Han. Geez. Rino Nakasone is one scary woman. I pushed Lu Han's away from me.

"Where's your manner hand? How dare you. How dare you." I retorted.

Lu Han didn't seem pleased with what I've said. He glared at me. "Manner Hand is prohibited in any Troublemaker performance, so at least try to be professional about it. Besides, it's not like I want to touch you. There's nothing to touch anyway." 

My face stoned in anger. Fine. I'll give you the HyunA attitude. 

I stomped my feet and played the music. I placed Lu Han's hands on my waist.

I don't know why, but I just imagined that it was Donghyun dancing with me.  

So everything sort of went well until...

Lu Han started singing the First Verse.

It was the first time I've heard him sing.

It was the first time I've listened to an angel's voice.

I got lost in translation as the waves of his invaluable vocals penetrated my bones. Each time his lips touched my ears, I felt wobbly.

I don't even know why. 

I can't even look at him even if his eyes were asking for it. 

Everything was going really well until his voice possessed me. I got so distracted that I didn't focus. 

So the song ended. My dance moves were alright, but my facial expression was just crappy. I just let go of Lu Han's hold on me.

I checked my watch. It's time to go home. So I got my bags and headed for the door. Before I closed the door, I heard Lu Han utter,

"Emotionless doll"

>>> FAST FORWARD<<<

For the days that followed, Donghyun was nice enough to help me do the dance with him during rehearsal breaks.

For some reason, I felt very comfortable with Donghyun, and I didn't have any problems in showing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter