Hello Baby

SPIN-OFF: EXO Lu Han's Snobbish (Man Hater) Soulmate [PLEASE DO NOT TRANSLATE/PLAGIARIZE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

>>> LU HAN'S POV<<<

Don't call me a sadist or anything.

I clearly have reasons why I made Chae Rin my slave, and I have no intentions of making her suffer.

In fact, I just used this slave thing as an excuse to take her away from her hideous mascot gig at the coffee shop. I mean, come on, she spends 11 hours in that foolish costume? Oh dear Krisus. 

.. And about that aegyo command... Damn aegyo. I have a soft spot for aegyo. Gotta admit, it looked sort of fine on her. It's bordering the adorable line, actually. I simply had to catch it on video. 

Then I died when that Chae Rin smiled. Sht. It was the first time I've seen a smile on that comely face. Taeyeon-noona can wink 1000 times, Tiffany-noona can eye smile for the eternity, but nothing can top that mascot's rare smile.

I stared at the video and abused the replay button. I finally have something to watch when my forever beautiful insomnia kicks in. Okay, I'll watch it every night.

>>> FAST FORWARD<<<

Chae Rin and I agreed on something for once: bring Joon Myun to SM and let another couple babysit him. So the raging hormone couple will take care of Chae Rin's brother. Ahem. I meant the Joo Hun couple.. Or the Baekyeol couple. Either way. They'll probably fight over that ulzzang kid.

We were at the bus stop and Joon Myun was still sleeping. When the bus arrived, I hopped in, but Chae Rin still stood outside.

"Woman, what are you doing? You're making the driver wait!" I shouted.

What I got from her was her straight face. Eff. Aish. I get it. She doesn't want to ride the same bus with me.

"Damn it. It's just a twenty-minute bus ride, mascot. It's not like I'm going to talk to you or anything." I told her.

"Or it's not like I'm going to kiss you. AGAIN." I followed up.

"You're not my first kiss anyway." Chae Rin lifelessly replied then boarded another bus. The bus doors closed between us.

Sht. What was that? Not her first kiss? Then who? Who else? Other than me? What sorcery is this? Damn it, Lu Han. 

>>> CHAE RIN'S POV<<<

I got to SM Building ahead of Lu Han. Jinri-eonni (COORDI NOONA) ogled at my little brother.

"OMONA. He must be your Joon Myun." Jinri-eonni said while pinching Joon Myun's cheeks.

My little brother, being grumpy originally, growled at Jinri-eonni. Yeah, my brother and I are similar.

But to this day, it still puzzles me how that deranged Lu Han managed to tame Joon Myun. 

Jinri-eonni requsted me to take Joon Myun to EXO's lounging room and found the members of EXO( without Se Hun and Joo Young) + Lee Donghyun inside.

Donghyun's the only trainee allowed in there because he's currently doing a wall art on one of the walls of the said lounge.

As usual, Kai and D.O. were sleeping. Chanyeol and Baekhyun were steadily sleeping on each other's shoulders.

Donghyun removed the paint from his hands and walked up to me. 

"Hi. Your son?" Donghyun asked me.

"Not funny. He's my little brother." I told him.

Donghyun just smiled at me and my brother. That smile of his reminded me of someone... someone I refuse to think of.

Joon Myun ignored Donghyun.

"Pfft." Joon Myun rudely told Donghyun.

"He's just like you, Chae Rin." Donghyun told me. I nodded. 

Once again, Donghyun tried to be friendly with Joon Myun, but my brother kept on ignoring him. He would scowl at Donghyun and tell him that he's not l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter