The Date

SPIN-OFF: EXO Lu Han's Snobbish (Man Hater) Soulmate [PLEASE DO NOT TRANSLATE/PLAGIARIZE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[A/N: Today is April 8, 2012 .Woo. EXO releases MAMA.  EXO WILL DEBUT TODAY. WHOA. Let's go! Alright, alright. Here's Chapter 33… EXO IS DEBUTING… YEAH!] 

----

>>>CHAE RIN'S POV<<<

We were in this secluded place called IDOL TOWN.

Lu Han in a black leather jacket and deep v-neck shirt.

Lu Han with that devilish grin of his.

I have indeed turned into jelly mentally.

Oh Joo Young, you trickster.

A double date with Le Byuntae in THE IDOLS ONLY PARK. 

How to Survive?

Otteoke?

I forced myself to retrieve the ovaries and oxygen I had from twenty minutes ago.

"Didn't expect to see you here, Lullaby." Lu Han told me. 

Lullaby? Did he just call me Lullaby? Yah!!!!!!! I hate being referred to as something sweet

angelcakes,babypants, honey pie… disgusting..

But Lullaby. #dead.

I scowled at Lu Han. Joo Young and Se Hun were tightly holding hands and giggling like a Campus Couple.

Queenka and Kingka. 

Joo Young kissed Se Hun's cheeks and then they started walking. Lu Han tried to put his arm around my waist, but I pushed it away.

"Seong Chae Rin, we're on a date, remember?" He asked. Lu Han was obviously doing those things to make me faint.

"No. I'm double dating myself." I replied coldly.

"Oh really? Then why are you looking at my chest?" Lu Han blurted out.

Ugh. I then realized that I had been staring at his chest the whole time. Chae Rin, go back.

Go back to the Cold Chae Rin. You cannot melt and be defeated by this guy's ego.

"I wasn't." I voiced out then walked faster.

On another note, I loved how the other idol stars were just casually hanging out with their companions.

And then there was me.

And Lu Han.

… The Joo Hun couple bought four tickets for the movie. I bought myself a very generous size of popcorns and Chilsung Cider. 

We were about to watch Paranormal Activity 3 in 3D. Se Hun was the one who picked the movie. 

And I knew exactly why he chose a horror film. 

Joo Young looked scared as hell. Se Hun took it as an opportunity to pull her for a warm embrace. He calmly stoked her hair and pinched her cheeks.

Geez, Se Hun. You are one smart maknae. 

On the other hand, I kept my eyes open and helped myself with the popcorn I bought. 

Hmm. It's not that scary, or I'm just really emotionless.

But I screamed. unexpectedly.

Why?

Because Lu Han secretly breathed in my ear. "Chae Rin"

"AHHHHH!!!!!" I shouted inside the theater, and some of the contents of the popcorn box spilled because I almost rose from my seat.

The other idols laughed at me. 

I wanted to slap Lu Han's face right then and there, but when I leaned forward to do so, I found him staring at me. 

Perfection was looking at me.

My eyes popped in shock. Why was he looking so cunningly? I could see flames in his combustible stare.

Lu Han, don't stare at me like that. It's getting harder and harder to breathe.

"Give me your drink. I'm thirsty." Lu Han whispered huskily.

"Buy your own." I replied.

He lurched forward. "You just don't want to because you don't want me to taste your lips." 

"Enough, okay? Keep quiet. I'm trying to watch the movie." I coldly told Lu Han.

"Enough of what? The teasing?" He asked.

I got pissed again, so I shoved him my drink. 

>>>LU HAN'S POV<<<

I enjoyed the teasing. I'm guilty.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter