Rough

SPIN-OFF: EXO Lu Han's Snobbish (Man Hater) Soulmate [PLEASE DO NOT TRANSLATE/PLAGIARIZE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N: How's everyone? By the time you guys are reading this, I've already reached my destination… haha.. Stuck in the plane. Boo yup… Soooo. did you enoy the postman ? Haha! Tah-dah! Here's Chapter 50.

MANDATORY BACKGROUND MUSIC : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vf02wwonCw DON'T PLAY IT YET ^ ^… kindly wait for the second a/n in this chapter ^ ^ Chebal. Thank You ]

 

---

>>>CHAE RIN'S POV<<<

What an utter disappointment.

"Good evening, Ms. Seong. Your electricity bills are here." The postman greeted me. 

He handed me the usual monthly envelope for electrical bills. Before, it was a pain to take that envelope. I was penniless a few months.

Life changed. 

I bowed. "Thank you." I said politely. God, how I wish it was Lu Han knocking. 

I'm worried about him. Sick worried. My chest was literally heavy… Boulders of concern were adding load to it.

I had been staring into space after the postman left.

I don't know if I should be proud, proud that I'm no longer thinking of Kim Himchan. 

IT'S LU HAN IN MY MIND FOR CRYING OUT LOUD.

If I'm under a love spell, then don't break me away from it. I could sleep for a century, I could eat an apple and die, I could be trapped in a dusty cellar, I could be born with a mermaid tail…

but I'll wait for my Prince.

Looking at the wall clock, I accepted the plain truth. 

I'm not living in a fairy tale. 

My Prince is somewhere, rejoicing, relishing every bit of victory ushered in his powerful kick.

I looked down. I'm Cinderella.

The lace shorts I had on--- tattered, the thin garment hugging my body is three years old… in my dresser.

36 B. So what? I don't really need huge mountains. It's not like I can feed Joon Myun with them. It's not like I can produce milk.

What am I doing? I should just get back to Joon Myun's room to take care of him. 

If I'm just going to stare blankly, then what's the use? Stargaze? Of course not. The stars? They're not going to talk to me, so why bother?

I tiptoed to my brother's room, so I won't wake him up.

My efforts were in vain. 

He woke up.

"Joon Myun, what do you want to eat? Do you like Banana Milk?" I asked my brother.

He crawled up and winked his eyes. His aegyo made me grin. I took him in my arms.

"You make noona happy." I told him with the biggest smile I could manage.

Joon Myun poked my cheeks. "Noona, maybe I should start calling you my umma." 

"I'd love to Joon Myun! I'm your umma from now on." I cheerfully answered. My sadness was not evident, clandestine.

But where's the appa? 

The thought of him made my existence swell.

"I'm no longer mad at Lu Han appa. I just don't like the ugly woman who was with him at the party of Joo Young noona and Se Hun hyung." Little Prince informed me.

"That's nice to know. I miss… I miss your Appa." I admitted. 

Before my tears could even pool up, the door was been tapped again.

Knock.

Nya. It must be the landlord. He told me he's going to deliver the receipt anytime soon. 

Sigh. I can't let him inside because I have no food or coffee to serve. 

I'm just going to take the receipt by the door, have a little talk and then shut the door. 

Thumbs up tactic.

The landlord knocked on the door again. 

"Wait, please. I'll be there." I shouted, so he could hear me from outside.

I forgot to remove my apron because I was hurrying.

"Sorry, ahjussi, I---"

Gulp. It's Lu Han.

My terrified yell startled him. "LU HAN!"

I screamed because his legs were covered in grass dirt, his shirt was torn at the shoulders, blood was crumpling on his chin, left cheek and forehead.

I hate the sight of blood. No, Lu Han. No, don't make me cry once more.

And I could tell, he was in a fist fight. No need to ask who beat him up. 

I KNOW EVERY SINGLE THING.

His eyes begged for me to dig up what happened, but he denied me passaged by looking away.

Lu Han looked at the door mat.

"Where. is Joon. Myun?" He asked, cutting, word per word.

I opened the doors and asked him to go inside.

Lu Han was being selfless again. 

He went inside my brother's room. I peeked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter