Heated

SPIN-OFF: EXO Lu Han's Snobbish (Man Hater) Soulmate [PLEASE DO NOT TRANSLATE/PLAGIARIZE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[A/N: Ayoooo Waddup Krease?!OMONA. Forgive the gangsta greeting. Teehee. It's me again! Anyway, here's my second update for tonight!]

---

>>>CHAE RIN'S POV<<<

Stay… Isn't it weird how...

that guy just asked me to STAY, but…

I was MOVED.

How ironic.

A single word contained so much.

Stay, I was moved by emotion.

OHMYGOD. SEONG CHAE RIN, IT'S VERY USELESS FOR YOU TO CONTEMPLATE AT THIS POINT. 

Enough of the artsy thoughts, woman. 

What's so hard about what he said?

Oh, you mean, what's so difficult to resist?

Alright, I'm going to stop being the typical girl-hates-boy- person tonight.

Sheesh. I'm not going to be like, "Oh… omona, my heart was beating so fast when he asked me to stay, but, but, I need to keep my pride because I'm pretending that I hate him but I really like him, omona,"

That's right. I don't want to be that girl tonight. There's no room for hesitation. Right at this moment, I want to be there for him at his worst.

No more childish self-denial. 

AND FOR THE LAST TIME, SEONG CHAE RIN, STOP CONTEMPLATING, darn it.

My own feet got pissed at contemplative Chae Rin, so they decided to take action. They dragged themselves in front of Lu Han's bed.

Lu Han's eyes trailed from my hair down to the curve of my hip, but he didn't give me a head-to-toe look. There's something unusual about his stares for the last thirty minutes.

"What are we to do here aside from the fact that you'll just sleep?" I asked Lu Han.

Lu Han began taking off his shirt unhurriedly. 

Invalid. 

Before I could even blow my own thought bubble, I had to shout, "What the hell are you doing?!?" 

My sudden reaction caused Lu Han to stop undressing, and his shirt lazily hung around his slender neck.

"I don't sleep with my shirt on." Lu Han informed me.

Oh.

I swallowed really hard.

Then Lu Han looked at me. He tapped the empty space beside him on the bed, gesturing for me to go there.

I cannot handle the tension. His ear-shattering silence even made everything awkward. Usually, I'd get frozen with his long piercing stares, but tonight, he was different. 

His divided attention on things got me frustrated. 

Yes, frustrated. The way his eyes examined the lifeless headboard, the way he looked at his own body while taking off his shirt…. His short eye contact with every single object caused my silly little mind to erupt. There was something dark and masculine with how he set the objects ablaze. Since when did the description of staring become so carnal?

His phone rang….. "Hot Times. by SM the Ballad. Hot Timesssss…"

What a song. What a carnal-inductive song. HOT. TIMES.

Lu Han, in his shirtless self, threw his phone in one corner and tapped his bed once again.

"Don't you hate it when other people lie on your bed?" I asked.

It's true. Lu Han once shared in an interview that he doesn't like sharing the bed with anyone.

"There's this word called exception." Lu Han responded....

Pfft. Annoying smartass.

I sat on the right side of the bed. 

What a knotty situation. So what exactly are we doing? He's seriously not going to talk to me? Aish. I understand. He's still not in the mood to talk because of what happened.

"Erm, ugh, should I get ice for your injury?" I asked Lu Han.

Instead of facing me, Lu Han turned his back. Tricky move.

"There's no need for ice." Lu Han told me. "And why not? You're just going to pretend that you're hella fine there and treat that injury like it's heaven sent? Lu Han, it won't-"

"I've gotten so used to pain that I'm almost immune to it." Lu Han continued.

I was shut silent. "Like the one you're looking at right now." Lu Han began saying. 

The hairs at the back of my neck stood. He wasn't facing me, yet he knew what I was looking at- the tattoo and the scratches on his back.

How perfect. We were talking about pain, then he just had to point out his scarred muscular back. And those scratches did not look very "tame."

I placed my back against the warm sheets of his bed and hesitated whether I should touch his back to feel his scars. Heck, don't hesitate. 

So I his old bruises and scars gently. He flinched at my action. Lu Han finally turned to face me. "How?" I asked.

It amazed me. Lu Han and I could finish each other's sentences.. He knew why I asked How.

How did the scars happe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter