Falling

SPIN-OFF: EXO Lu Han's Snobbish (Man Hater) Soulmate [PLEASE DO NOT TRANSLATE/PLAGIARIZE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Aloha Sarsi Cola. Hihihi! Hi everyone! Uh, I tried replying to all the comments for Chapter 39, huh. semi-fail. Hehehe. 98% of the comments contained "Die Lee Donghyun, Lee Donghyun, I shall kill you, I shall chop your balls off, etc] So hehehehehe, It was awkwardly funny to reply to those. I was asking myself if I should write thank you or yeah, let's kill him. I don't know, haha. But TO EVERYONE, thank you for commenting and I'm delighted that I have reached a "healthy" number of AFF friends for this story. Thank you for clicking Chapter 40, and may you enjoy the ride. ]

----

>>>LU HAN'S POV<<<

That's right. EXO won the overall dance battle even if Se Hun and I lost in the final round.

But why did we have to lose?

If the only reason is my foolish leg injury, then I will storm off and stab Lee Donghyun with a century-old pitchfork from hell.

Ugh. Enough, Lu Han.

As B.A.P and EXO congratulated each other backstage, I just grabbed a random shirt from my bag and wore it.

I had a few words with Bang Yongguk and the rest, but I gave Himchan the "face."

Dickchan smirked. "Ooohhhh, so Lulu's got the injury. Where's your now? Where's your little named Chae Rin to nurse you?" Himchan asked me in a tiny, girlish voice.Obviously, he was mimicking the voice of a typical butch. 

But did he just call Chae Rin a ? ? He does not know my limits.

"GET THE EFF OFF AND ROT IN HELL!" I shouted then I attempted to punch Himchan's face. Leaders Bang Yongguk and Suho got in between.

"Yah, Kim Himchan, where are your manners?" Bang Yongguk asked Himchan. Himchan gave me a death stare and clenched his fists.

"It's his fault. I was just telling him how impressive his dancing skills are, and then he started shouting. Yah, Suho-ssi, better tell that Lu Han to settle his sht somewhere else." Himchan answered.

Oh, and he's trying to be Pinocchio too. Telling a lie. Well, curse you. Just fudge. If I could just pull his brains out using life-sized tweezers and whack his little organ to pieces, then I would. How dare he call Chae Rin a , how dare he? I'm so mad, I can't even think straight.

Suho sighed. The other BAP members were in disbelief of what happened, but EXO heard everything.

"I apologize in behalf." Leader Suho said to BAP while bowing.

Bang Yongguk smiled at us and tapped Suho's shoulder. "BAP is sorry as well. Thank you for a nice dance battle, and congratulations to all of you." BAP's leader said then they all left.

Himchan flashed me the bad finger when we exchanged murderous glares for the last time

>>>FAST FORWARD<<<

I was in great distress on our way back to the SM building. Suho told me that he won't tell Mr. Soo Man about my encounter with Dickchan, given that I won't do it again.

Se Hun had to leave in advance because Joo Young called him for an emergency, so I had no one to talk to inside the van. Everyone else was asleep.

Sometimes, I wish I didn't have insomnia…

Because if I could sleep easily, then all the bad memories for the day could also vanish that fast.

But I was stuck. I was wide awake, facing the cold truth that I just lost to Himchan and my left leg bothered me.

But I got submerged in despair thinking that Himchan even insulted Chae Rin.

And it's not my ego that I was being hurt about. 

It was Chae Rin….

It was her all along. I feel like I let her down by losing. 

Yet, I had no idea if she even cared about the dance battle. For all I know, she's enjoying her time with Donghyun.

I just wanted to grab my stuff in the training room and sleep somewhere else.

By the time we reached SM, EXO-K went straight to the shower rooms.

I headed over to the training room.

But what happened inside that room should stay there...

>>>CHAE RIN'S POV<<<

Was it just me or Lu Han's leg seemed to be on the rocks again?

While some fangirls and female backup dancers were busy gushing about how y Lu Han danced,

I was thinking of one thing:

LU HAN'S NOT FINE.

At first, my eyes were relishing Lu Han on the dance floor, but after two minutes or so, I began to observe that there was something different with the way he moved his left leg.

And I noticed this because I was slowly studying Lu Han's footwork when he was walking side by side with my brother during his birthday.

I notice little things like these. 

And looking at Lu Han's left ankle while he was hip ing, I knew that the stupid devil was involved in another injury.

For me, Lu Han won the dance battle. I did not even watch Himchan even if he was competing against Lu Han.

And my co-backup dancers were engrossed in a prayer, "Let Lu Han take his shirt off."

Oh please. How can you think of dirty things when he's in pain?

On the contrary, I was religiously praying that he won't hurt himself while dancing.

No stripping wishes for me. I just wanted him to be alright. 

Even if I had to be in the same room with all the SM trainees, I went for it.

Apparently, the trainees wanted to congratulate EXO for the hot dance battle.

We all had to wait inside the rehearsal room to surprise them with a huge cake.

At first, the trainees were fooling around with their usual private jokes, but when our topic shifted to EXO, things turned ugly.

"EVERYONE, LISTEN UP." Lee Donghyun announced as he stood in front of all the 45 trainees inside.

Why? What was he up to this time?

The trainees silenced to pay attention to him.

"Guys, who here thinks that Lu Han is a nice guy?" Donghyun asked.

What the hell? Now why was he talking about Lu Han?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter