Birthday Episode 1

SPIN-OFF: EXO Lu Han's Snobbish (Man Hater) Soulmate [PLEASE DO NOT TRANSLATE/PLAGIARIZE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N:. So anyway.. the kkyuu03 made another poster! it looks so cute! I have placed it on the foreword as well, along with the other poster SHINeesJuliette made! Teehee, that one's y! Haha. So this is Chapter 30.. A Birthday? Hm. It's gonna be grand. Woot.

AND GAH. I SPENT a lot of time giggling at your comments. 99% OF THE COMMENTS WANTED TO KILL DONGHYUN. LITERALLY. BIGGEST , EH? AHIHI. I LOVE YOU GUYS.]

---

>>> LU HAN'S POV<<<

Donghyun.

Is.

A.

Huge.

.

Nope, not just a nuisance. He's the ultimate, he's the epitome of what a is.

I literally felt the blood crawling to my head. Oh, and I'm not trying to exaggerate. I wanted to hunt Donghyun down and use a rusty screwdriver to poke his eyes out.

And why do I want to do such thing?

Well, he called disrupted the kiss I was going to give Chae Rin.

Brilliant. Perfect timing. Damn it. I was thisclose to kissing her.

Arghhh… I know that they're going out, but eff this sht. A kiss from Chae Rin would've erased all my awful scratches and bruises. I wasn't sure if Chae Rin closed her eyes as well, but heck, I closed mine and anticipated the feel of her lips.. If I could just repeat what happened after our Troublemaker performance, I would, over and over again, until her lips become sore.

But no kiss happened.

I rose from the bed and attempted to keep a calmed face. Chae Rin ended her twenty-second phone call with Donghyun. We both exchanged glances and looked away when our eyes met.

I wore the jacket she lent me. Oh… and guess what?

The jacket belongs to her ex-boyfriend. It belongs to the person who took her first kiss. I thought she was a man hater? This is not the reality I wanted.

"I'm leaving." I told her. My voice was surprisingly harsh and spiteful.

Chae Rin stood up. "Micheosso? It's raining! Yah! Stop messing with your health!" Chae Rin cried out.

I shrugged. Messing with my health? Yah, you're the one who overtires yourself with training, the mascot foolishness, and taking care of Joon Myun and this house.

"I'm leaving." I repeated and made my way to the door.

Before I fully closed the door, Chae Rin spoke.. "Uhh, a while ago.. before the call---"

I cut her sentence off. Pabo, we were going to kiss. You still don't get it?

The thought of Donghyun getting in our way made me change my answer. In vain in frustration, what I said was, "It was nothing. I wasn't gonna kiss you."

Saying that lacerated my being. I couldn't afford to look at her reaction. I couldn't face the best thing I'll never have.

I'll just end up disappointed.

It meant something to me, but probably for her, it was nothing. She won't care.

After all, she has Donghyun and that ex-boyfriend. Whoever he is, he's stupid for letting her go.

With that, I left her house completely. Don't ask me how I got home without a car.

>>> CHAE RIN'S POV<<<

Even if two days had passed, I still felt so butthurt about what happened between me and Lu Han.

“It was nothing. I wasn't gonna kiss you.”

I felt ashamed. When I thought that he was going to kiss me, I even closed my eyes. That was embarrassing.

As I stared blankly at the ceiling of the training room after our training, Donghyun my hair. My immediate response was to resist his actions.

And Donghyun has earned demerit because he pushed Lu Han down the stairs. Now, Lu Han's ankle is sprained.

"Ne? What is it?" I asked Donghyun without bothering to look at him.

From the peripheral view, I could see Mi Yeul( evil female trainee) glaring at me. Aish. When will she stop? 

"I was wondering if maybe we could go to Mr. Soo Man's party together. I can pick you up at home." Donghyun offered.

I totally forgot about that. Tsk. I don't think I'll be going. I don't have a penchant for wearing fancy and elaborate party dresses. Those kinds of dresses are for girls like Joo Young, SNSD sunbaes, f(x) sunbaes only… Besides, I only have three dresses in my small closet, and they're not formal enough for Mr. Soo Man's grand party later.

"Uh, I'm not going." I told Donghyun.

"But--" Donghyun protested.

Joo Young sent me a text message. She said that she really needs my help and that I must come to their house as soon as possible. The urgency scared me. I was worried because she typed the message in all caps.

CHAE RIN EONNI. I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP. PLEASE PLEASE GO TO OUR HOUSE NOW.

Our vocal coach gave me the permission to leave.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter