Last Stage

Take Care of the Ending

After rehearsal finished, all of them went to the waiting room for last check-up with the staffs. Everything went well for the rehearsal. Now, they had a break time before the concert began. 

"If it's okay, can we just go to the dorm? It's easier for me to pick you up and for you guys to move to the venue, right?" asked manager for their permission.

"Okay, hyung" replied Mir while looking at his older brothers for their replies. The others nodded as a sign of agreement.

*******MBLAQ's Dorm************

Mir came out from his room in a piece of red shorts and a small towel over his shoulder as he just finished showering, he went to the kitchen as he felt thirsty. Then, he heard someone was whispering in the kitchen. He hide himself, and brought him close to the wall to eavesdrop what those two creatures were whispering. 

"Park Sang Hyun, hyung really... really meant what we discussed before" whispered Joon. 

"Joon hyung, did you really think about these thing thoroughly? It's a serious matter, hyung can't just decide it overnight. Remember what Seungho hyung said before. Let's decide about it later, after this concert" replied Cheondung with low voice. 

'What does that mean?' Mir could not understand their conversation clearly. As if answering Mir's curiosity, Joon replied. 

"I.... I'm serious... Really... Do I look like I'm joking right now? Hyung will left MBLAQ. Tonight was the last stage for me as MBLAQ's member with you guys" said Joon sincerely.

"So, Sang hyun-ah, please think... Do you want to continue being under MBLAQ's shadow or want to find the new you, your dream that you told me that night? I'm saying this as your caring older brother. If we stay here, there is limit to what we can do" explained Joon to Cheondung while grabbing Cheondung's broad shoulder.

"I think... I will follow your step, hyung" replied Cheondung after along pause with shaky voice.

Mir shocked and dumbfounded. 'Joonie hyung and Cheondung hyung will left us.' He did not know how should he feel or react to these. 'Did Seungho hyung and G.O hyung knew about this? No, see how Cheondung hyung and Joon hyung were discussing secretly about this. There is no way, they knew about this.'

"Cheolyong-ah, what are you doing here. You looked like a thief." whispered Seungho to Mir's ear while tapping on Mir's shoulder. 

Mir startled and tried to act normally. "Ahh.. Hyung. Don't do thing like this. I can die from heart attack at this rate" said Mir while eyeing those two in the kitchen. It seemed like they stopped talking and started to grab some packs of ramyeon located at the kitchen's rack. 

"Then, what you are doing?" asked Seungho again. 

"Nothing... I just want to drink some water" lied Mir. 

"Joon, what you doing here? Go and take a shower" said Seungho to Joon who was sitting at the table. 

"No... Nothing. Suddenly, Cheondung want to eat ramyeon. Do you want some?" replied Joon nervously while avoiding Seungho's gaze. 

"Woahhh, sound good" Seungho passed by Joon and went straight to Cheondung who was cooking ramyeon. 

To avoid being suspicious, Joon asked Mir who was gulping down a glass of mineral water "Cheolyong-ah, do you want some too? There is a lot of time left before manager hyung come to pick us." Mir just nodded and replied "I will call G.O hyung, he seems hungry just now." 

*****************************

Mir sighed with dropped shoulder. 'Yahh... Bang Cheolyong... Get yourself together. You cannot be like this.' Mir sighed again and lifted up his head. What was reflected on the mirror was his miserable and complicated face. No more, his adorable signature smile shown. 

'If I go to stage with face like this, our fans and members will be affected too' whined Mir in his heart. 'Smile! Smile! You need to show the cute hyperactive maknae's image today. Everyone was unhappy this days. At least, make them happy at the concert today.' 

Without Mir realized, Seungho was watching him closely from the washroom's enterance. 

"Cheolyong-ah, what are you doing?" asked Seungho. "All were asking your whereabouts because suddenly, you disappeared." continued Seungho. Mir startled and just stared down to prevent his face from being seen.

"Sorry, hyung. I'm going now. I just want to wash my hand. Hyung, go first." explained Mir. Seungho ignored Mir's words and walked towards his pitiful younger brother. 

"Cheolyong-ah, hyung heard too. You know the things in the kitchen." Seungho patted Mir's head carefully to avoid his hair become messy. Mir lifted up his head as he was surprised. 

'He was holding in by himself. Alone... To avoid anyone else from hurting.' Seungho understood clearly Mir's behaviour.

"You know, it's better to let it all out now." comforted Seungho. Then, Seungho hugged Mir warmly. The maknae just buried his face in Seungho's chest. His tears started brawling down his reddened cheeks.

"Hyung, I don't know... I cannot keep a poker face. Even when seeing Joon hyung and Cheondung hyung, I can't smile at them moreover talked to them normally. It's hurt. Really hurt, hyung... What should I do, Seungho hyung?" explained Mir after calmed down while sobbing. 

"It's okay. I'm sure you will be fine later. If, not, just talk to me or G.O. Hyung, always here for you." reassured Seungho. 

"But hyungg... I'm angry, frustrated and sad...All.. Ahhh.. I don't know. I'm scared I will go berserk ..." confessed Mir. 

"It's okay... Just burst it out to me. Furthermore, it's my fault. I'm the leader but I can't convince them to stay with us. If only, I took care of them more, maybe we will be together forever and things like this will not happened. Maybe we can even celebrate our 10th anniversary together. But maybe our bond is not that important to them." said Seungho with guilt. Mir surprised with Seungho's true feeling.

"Hyung..." Seungho cut off Mir's words before he can continue further. "Look at me, Cheolyong-ah.. " Seungho held Mir's face dearly in his palms. Mir can see Seungho's teary eyes. Upon seeing that, he can't continue his sentence before as Mir know, Seungho also was trying hard to calm himself down. 

"Thank goodness, you stopped crying." Seungho just smiled bitterly towards Mir while wiping out the remaining tears softly with his delicate fingers.

"Let's go now. You are okay now, right?" asked Seungho carefully. Mir only nodded and held onto Seungho's arm as they walked out from the washroom. 

**************************

"Okay, MBLAQ, let's gather now, G.O, Joon, Cheondung, Mir" said Seungho firmly while clapping his hands.

All of them gathered in a circle and put out their right hands in the middle. They always did the same routine before concert began. 

"1, 2, 3.. MBLAQ FIGHTING!!!" shouted all five of them simultaneously.