Time

Take Care of the Ending

 

Time which starting to shake our belief and promise T_T

Mir was lying on his bed in his room while reading manga in the website. One notification popped up. It showed a breaking news. 

'(BREAKING) Lee Joon Left MBLAQ as the Contract Ended'

Without hesitation, he clicked on the news. All thought in his mind was clashing with each other as he cannot believe what his mind processed. No way this news was true. He knew that their contract will end soon. However,  he never heard anyone from their brothers wanted to left this beloved group, their career as an idol group under the name of MBLAQ.

He wanted to stay calm in this situation as he knew that this news was not true as he never heard from Joonie hyung himself about this awful matter. Eventhough, he tried to stay rational, the heartbreaking comments from outsiders started to make him believed the rumors. Without wasting any time, he made his way to their leader's room. 

"Seungho hyung, did hyung saw the news about Joon hyung?" he said as he entered his oldest brother's room. 

"Is it true that Joon hyung is going to leave us?" 

"Hyung... "

"Cheol yong-ah, stop being ridiculous in the middle of night. I'm sleepy right now"

"No hyung. Read this. They said that Joon hyung left MBLAQ."

Seungho took Mir's phone from his grasp and started to read the shocking news. Before reacting about it, one of the MBLAQ's dorm residents also made a visit to his room and that dear friend begun to shout. 

"Seungho!!!! Read the news.. Joon.. Ahhh...  I don't know" said GO with his head dropped. 

"Yahhhh... Did you know about this?"

"Tell me honestly"

"I don't know...  Don't just believe something like that. There is no way our Joonie did not tell us something this big if it is true" Seungho replied. 

However, he noticed that his brothers already had the idea which the rumors can be true. Mir just kept his head down and did not even try to ask anymore question. Seungho can't say anything to ensure Mir as he himself not sure about the truth. G.O just keep talking as he try to convince himself that just a false rumors.

"Okay...  For now just go to your room. I will ask Joonie about this. Understand?" asked Seungho in a serious note. But no replies from the younger ones. 

"Hoiii!!!  Did you guys heard what I'm saying just now. Just go out and sleep. Tomorrow we will discuss, understand?" said him for a second time.

"But hyung... What if it's true?  What will happened to us and our fans, our future??" Mir replied with a slow voice which almost masked by the surrounding. 

"Yeahhh... What he said is true. No time to sleep in this kind of condition hyung" GO replied. Without saying anything, Seungho just glared at his brothers as wanting to tell that 'it's enough' . The brothers get what their hyung was trying to convey and just back off to their respective rooms even with the heavy heart. 

In Mir's room... 

He knew that the time they spent together as MBLAQ can't go on forever. He knew about it deep inside his mind. But his mind tried to refuse this reality and tried to believe only what he wanted to. He often thought about this matter, about 'how will they be in the incoming 10 years? Can they still singing and promoting as MBLAQ? What if their fans left them and they not as popular as before? Can they survive in this fierce competition? If they still under the name of MBLAQ, will they be happy or sad in the future?'

Whenever he had this kind of thoughts, he trusted his brothers and their determination for their career. He 100% sure that they will be happy if they are together in this family named MBLAQ. He knew that there will be time when they will be sad but deep in his heart he believed that when 5 of them together, taking care of each other, the grieving time will end only in a small duration of time because they loved each other as brothers and family. Their hearts will hurt if one of them in a hard time, that they can't left each other alone. That's what he believed, his hyung will give him a shoulder to cry and he will do the same for them. That's what he used to believed.. 

But noww...  His heart not sure about their path anymore... Before falling asleep, tears started running down his cheeks as his mind filled with the negative thoughts. 'Everything will be fine' he enchanted this phrase hoping there will a miracle which nothing will happened tomorrow and the bad rumors will vanished.