Cautious

Take Care of the Ending

Seungho walked toward Mir's room and he noticed the room was empty. 

"G.O yahhh...  Cheol yong? Where is him?" shouted him from Mir's room so that G.O could heard his question. 

"Cheol yongie went to practice first." shouted G.O back. 

"Ahhh...  Is that so? Let's go then. If not we will be come back home late in the morning tonight." replied Seungho. They prepared themselves and went to practice like usual. 

***Inside practice room*****

Mir just lied down flat on the floor with no lights on. Only moonlight brighten the room. Without any reasons, he felt his eyes became teary.

'Why I'm like this? Why is it too difficult? Since when we become like this? Ahhh...  I don't know anymore' monologue Mir. 

He thought only Joon who didn't renew the contract but now there was rumor around Cheondung also... On one side in his heart, wanted to ask and discuss about this matter with all his hyungs but he didn't knew anymore, maybe he was afraid. 

Afraid that their good relationship before which they had build for 5 years shattered into pieces. Scared that all the precious memories will be in vain, maybe silence and trust was the best thing to do. On other side of his heart, he didn't believed what he choosed to do will give a good outcome to his team. Then, he fell asleep due to accumulated tiredness....

'Hmmm...what's this' said Mir in his heart. 

He felt a warm hand playing softly with his hair but surprisingly that gesture did not disturb his sleep. However, it made he slept soundly. It had been a long time since he slept this well. 

Joon smiled when seeing his adorable member was sleeping well. In his mind, he was thinking that he will not be seeing this lovely sight anymore in the future. However, he didn't regret the choice that he was going to made after the concert took place.  Joon positioned himself next to Mir and started to follow his younger brother's action as he also tired from his packed schedule. 

Cheondung walked towards the practice room where they usually used for practice. He surprised that the room was dark even though, the promised time already passed for about 1 hour. When he switched on the lights, he saw the good looking twins brothers were sleeping on the floor. He chuckled and pulled out his phone to take a photo of the adorable sight. 

A few seconds later, stepping sounds heading towards there were heard. Yes, that was belonged to G.O, Seungho and the dance choreographer. Upon hearing that, Joon opened his eyes and quickly positioned himself in sitting position with a sleepy face and messy hair.

As soon as they entering the room, as if Seungho and G.O did not see Joon and Cheondung, they just made their way towards the sleeping maknae and wake him up. Both of the older brothers did not even steal a glance to Joon and Cheondung perhaps due to the buried feeling in their heart. 

*****************

The practice session went smoothly. However, the usual joyful atmosphere during practicing had disappeared. All of them only focused on the practice. The silence was broken by the choreographer. 

"Let's eat some chicken" asked him. 

"Call" replied Seungho happily.

Just a few minutes later. The order arrived and they started to fill their stomach. 

"Yahhh...  Stop eating too much. You already eat half of the chicken that we ordered. You will become older faster like this" said G.O to Seungho. 

"It's okay. Mir already look older than me even though he is the maknae. But look he doesn't eat much. So, I can eat as much as I want" said him jokingly. 

Hearing that, all of them just laughed. They loved to tease their cute maknae so much until they became completely forgotten about the issue before. After eating, Joon was the one to speak out first. 

"Hmmm.. You guys... Hmmm... I... About the rumor.." stuttered Joon. 

"Don't speak about it for now. I don't want to listen anywords that come out from your mouth" scolded Seungho. The reason why Seungho stopped Joon from speaking was because he knew what his close brother wanted to say. He also knew really well what will happened after that. 

"Nooo hyung... I need to speak about this... Seriously....Ermmm... This... Agghhh.... Maybe I will left MBLAQ" said Joon with low voice tone. 

"Yahhhh...  Don't say things like that even if you not sure yet. That just means that you are considering to do that. This is not right" said G.O with anger. 

"But hyung this is the truth... I don't know.. Then what should I do??? Just stay silent??? and let others misunderstood and talk badly about this?" replied Joon. 

"Listen, I just want we practice in a good environment. So, for now just shut the hell up. You also the one that agreed to do the concert with us. So, be considerate with others. Stop thinking about yourself" said Seungho while glaring at Joon with angry expression.

"If you say so, alright then. I will shut my mouth for now. It's not like I really want to touch about this topic during time like this" yelled Joon without he realized. He also did not know why he easily became irritated if before, when Seungho did that expression, he will just shut his mouth. Maybe, he just too tired and had been stressed out about this. 

Seeing Seungho and Joon almost got into a fight, Cheondung stood up in between the brothers to stop them.

"Just stop for now, the practice session will  start soon. We talk about this later.. Okayyy hyung?" said Cheondung calmly. However, it only worsen the situation.

"Yahhh!!!  You and him are just the same" said G.O while pointing on Joon and Cheondung. "Don't try to play innocent here, whose fault this happened in the first place? You two right?" continued G.O.

"Why??  Why?? Not saying anything? See it's your fault" said G.O while laughing hysterically.

While they were fighting, none of them realized that, there was one person only watching this heartbreaking scene without saying one word while holding up his tears in those pair of pretty eyes.