Hurt

Take Care of the Ending

Watching the sight he never seen before, Mir's body couldn't move as he wanted to. He really wanted to stop the fight between his older brothers but he couldn't do anything. He did not know what to do as they never fight among themselves before. The only thing he can do was trying not to cry. It would be a lie if he said that they never fight before. 

Yes, we had fight before but only a childish fight for about a few hours due to some pity and embarrassing reasons. If it was a fight like before, he would just laughing loudly towards his silly brothers. However, now he knew this fight was not something that only can be forgotten by any of them overnight and this was not due to some small matter.

Without hesitation, Mir rushed out from the room and searched for their choreographer, hoping that when he came, they will cool down and stop acting ridiculously.

"Hyung, let's go now" said Mir while trying to catch his breath. The older man just looked at Mir's worried face cluelessly. 

"Please hyung, hurry. There is no one else that I can ask for help now. Pleaseee..." begged Mir while holding tightly on that man's arm. He was the only hope. No one else was here at this time. 

"Hyung, please...  Seungho hyung...  Joon hyung... They fight... I don't know what to do... Please... hurry..." said Mir with tears slowly falling down through his cheeks.

"Okay... I understand. Let's go together" replied him calmly. Then, they started to run toward the practice room. 

"Kids!!  Stop!!" yelled the choreographer. All four of them responded by looked at him. 

However, there was no visible sign which they tried to stop themselves from fighting. But upon seeing Mir's gloomy face behind that man's figure, Seungho's clench on Joon's shirt loosened. Joon also loosened his fist. G.O and Cheondung also stopped arguing. Their rationality had came back. 'What have they done?' every single of them began to question themselves. 

"Okay... Let's just stop our practice here. I think all of you guys are tired now. So, let's just stop here. Since you guys are doing well just now, let's just have the practice about 2 to 3 days before concert. I will told the others. Understand? Just go home for now." he continued as he tried to calm down the situation. 

Without words, all of them picked up their belongings and left one by one. 

****In the dorm*******

All three of them locked up themselves in each other room because of many reasons such as judging on their action before, thinking whether was it the right thing to do or not. Sometimes they felt guilty. Thinking what if their action just made them driven away from each other. 

Sometimes they worried. Worried that Joon and Cheondung will really left them behind because the things that happened before, nothing can hold them as their bond also began to break apart. Sometimes, they felt scared. Scared that they didn't need them anymore and they can stand on their own without three of them. 

At a moment, they felt angry. However, they didn't know towards whom they felt angry and frustrated. At other moments, they felt sad. Sad thinking that no more future with five of them together. None of them can't think rationally and just like that, morning had visited them. 

Seungho wake up due to delicious aroma came from G.O's cooking. He walked to the kitchen and quietly watched G.O who was cooking while singing happily. A fatherly smile formed on his red plump lips. 

'Seem like, he already sort out his thought about yesterday... Thank God' relieved him. 

"Smell good" said Seungho while approaching G.O who was wearing a cute pink character apron. G.O smiled upon hearing the compliment from the oldest brother. 

"Hmmm... Are you okay? You know about last night..." hesitated Seungho. 

"I'm okay" replied G.O after a long pause he continued "Hmmm.. I'm not sure but it was a mistake last night. You don't need to comfort me. I'm okay. The one that need your comfort the most now... " said G.O while looking toward Mir's room.

"You know those two also need it.. Don't forget you are their respected and reliable leader" continued G.O with a bitter smile.

"Okay.. I will... Thank you mom for the nagging" said Seungho while patting on G.O's broad shoulder.

Seungho made his way to Mir's bed. He realized their maknae was hiding under his soft and comfy blanket. Perhaps Mir wanted to hide his face. He knew Mir was awake because he can see Mir flinched when he entered in. Seungho sat down next to Mir on the bed. 

"Cheol yong-ahhh... Wake up. G.O cooked a delicious meal for you." said Seungho but no response from Mir. 

"Hmmmm.... Yesterday... Hyung... I'm sorry. You are shocked right? Sorry...  Pity our maknae" he continued.

"Yeahhhh... I was shocked... Hyung looked really scary. More than usual" replied him with low cracked voice after a long silence. 

"Okay... I'm sorry" said Seungho. After a while Mir replied.

"Hyung... Promised me?? oohhh?? No matter what happened. Don't be like that again. I'm scared... Seungho hyung, promised me?? " begged Mir. He pulled out his hand from his blanket and formed a pinky promise gesture.

"Promise??" asked the youngest ones again. 

"Hmmm... I'm promised" replied Seungho while pinky promised their maknae. That cute gesture made him smile. How can we hurt someone this kind and adorable. Then, Seungho lied down on Mir's bed and hugged  Mir tightly. 

"I'm sorry... Sorry, we hurt you even though we are your older hyung... Don't worry... Everything will be fine..." said Seungho again. 

Mir came out of his blanket. His miserable face can be seen by Seungho. Upon seeing that, Seungho hugged their younger ones tighter than before. 

'I'm sorry we hurt you. I know others also felt the same... Don't worry... We also love MBLAQ as much as you do, Cheol yong-ah'