Unchanged

Take Care of the Ending

 

"Ohh... Hyung, you are here." said Mir with a bright smile when seeing Joon and Cheondung walked into the practice room. 

"Ohh.. yeahh.. Our makdoongie.." replied Cheondung. 

"Where are Seungho hyung and G.O hyung?" asked Joon while warming up his body.

"Don't know hyung. They left the dorm earlier than me but when I arrived, they are not here yet" explained Mir. 

Subsequently, they heard the door clicked open and shown their older brothers's faces. Their hands were occupied with black plastic bags. 

"Let's eat before we started. Seungho and I bought something for you guys" shouted G.O.

"Joonie, Cheondung, Cheolyong come and sit. We bought all your favorites" invited Seungho with a big smile drawn on his fair face.

"Really hyung? Thanks hyung... This make me love you more" giggled Mir while hugging Seungho. 

"I'm sorry for the last time... Especially to Joonie and Cheondungie" apologized Seungho. Both, Joon and Cheondung just nodded and smile towards Seungho. 

"Let's eat. Thank you hyung" said Joon brightly.

"And one more thing, let's work hard for this concert and think about those matter after that. I want we to enjoy it" encouraged Seungho.

"Got it, Seungho hyung" replied everyone with same words. 

****************************************

Seungho relieved when seeing G.O and Mir was playing around during the break time. Those two were really silly and loud. That right, sometimes he became annoyed with their pranks and jokes but most of the times he was thankful because they made him forget about his tiredness and he knew that those times will be a great memories for all of them in the future. 

As usual, Joon was sitting quietly against the wall, maybe he fell asleep. While Cheondung became the spectators of that silly duo's performances. Sometimes, that visual maknae also joined in. Same things applied to himself and Joon. What can be done? All of them were idoits, naive and honest person.

'I wish we will be the same, unchanging in the future. All five of us...' That was his wish as a leader to see them together forever celebrate their good times and lend shoulders to each other during hard times. 

"Okay let's continue" directed Seungho. 

All of them started to practice again. Suddenly, Mir took a video with a small camera. 

"What are you doing, Cheolyong-ah?" asked Joon with unsatisfied expression. Sometimes, he didn't agreed with Mir's action because they were embrassing to Joon. That's the reason why he asked Mir in the first place. 

"I'm thinking to make a video for the concert" replied Mir with giggles. 'Yes, that's right, this video is for our fans. A special gift for them.'

"Seungho hyung, look here. Wahh... Hyung... So cool. That's our MBLAQ leader" shouted Mir with joy. 

"Look everyone... G.O hyung, with that honey-like voice he doesn't need to do anything else. He only need to sing, unlike me" said narrator Mir with a fake sobbing. 

"Joon hyung, look here please..." begged Mir as Joon always ran away from his camera. 

"Hyung... Look here... " persuaded Mir again.
"Show our A+, your beautiful smile, hyung" he continued to annoy his Joonie hyung. 

"Cheondung hyung, help me. Look, Joonie hyung did not cooperating" said Mir while pouting his mouth. Then, Cheondung help Mir with dragging Joon towards Mir's camera. Mir jumped happily. 

"Aishhh.... Don't need to drag me." said Lee Joon. "Mireu, what you want to capture? take....take as many as you want" surrendered Joon. Mir and Cheondung just laughed as they won against their Joonie hyung. 

"Okay, lastly our Cheondung hyung. The one who always help me to deal with other troublesome hyungs. Cheondung hyung... Smile..." joked Mir. 

In Mir's heart, he was hoping to see this same scenario again and again. He usually took this thing for granted. However, now after what happened to them recently. He only can pray that all of them still have the same heart. 

*****************************************

Nothing went as what we wanted. Explainations cannot be heard or accepted. They seemed ridiculous. Perhaps because we were still young and broken. Thus, the only way left was distancing ourselves. Hoping no one will get hurt anymore like before.