Assuring

Take Care of the Ending

 

With only 2 hours sleeping, Mir woke up in his silent room. Nothing can be heard except for the clock ticking. 

Tic toc... 

Tic toc... 

Tic toc... 

"huuuhhh" sighed him in the early morning. The clock showed 10:00am. Everything seem like spinning. His head was hurting same goes as his heart. 

'It's okay. Just let Seungho hyung handle about this for now' 

Then, he began his steps towards the kitchen. He cooked some ramyeon for 3 people. While waiting for the ramyeon to cook well, he went to wake up his hyung. First, he went to Seungho hyung's room but the room was empty. No sight of living person in the room. So, he just passed and went to GO hyung. 

"Hyung, wake up. I cooked some ramyeon."

"Hmmm...  Just eat by yourself. I'm not in the mood"

"Ok...  But I cooked for 3 people"

"Hmmm..  Ahhh ok. Just setup the table. I will eat with you later"

"Thanks hyung" said Mir while hugging his hyung on the bed with hope that this heavy feeling in their heart will disappeared. 

---While eating-----

"Hyung, Seungho hyung.. Did you know where did he went?"

"Not sure. He didn't answer me when I asked. But I'm pretty sure he went the our company"

G.O realized Mir's eyes looked sad and a bit red. He knew that he was crying last night. Well, it's not a surprising matter because this adorable maknae is the easiest one to cry among five of them. 

"Yahhhhh....  Cheol yong-ah. Do not think too much about last night. Just trust your hyung. Okay? Understand?" said G.O while patting the maknae's head. 

"Hmmm" Mir nodded. 

"Whatever happened, don't worry I will protect MBLAQ. Seungho hyung too. So,  just follow us. Okay?"

Mir just replied with a bitter smile towards G.O.

****************

'Should I asked him' 

'But what if I hurt his feelings. Joon hyung easily get hurt even with some jokes'

After complicating with his own thoughts, Mir decided to send a message to his beloved hyung, Joon hyung. 

-Hyung, what are you doing-
-I miss you T_T-
-Long time no see-

-Hmmm.. Sorry I can't text you now Cheol yong-ah-
-Hyung is busy now-

-Ohhh..  Ok hyung-
-Let talk later-

Mir could not bring himself to ask about the rumor. But when seeing how Lee Joon just replying to his text like usual, he was convinced that last night news was just a false rumors. 

Mir just buried himself in his manga world after texting Lee Joon. Until late in night, he heard Seungho was talking to G.O as he just entering the dorm. Mir quickly walked to his brothers with curiosity.

"They said Joonie not renew the contract yet but they are discussing. Not that Joonie left us yet" explained Seungho. 

"Really hyung, ahhh thank God" said Mir. 

"Let's eat. I bought some dinner for you two" asked Seungho. 

When watching his younger brother's face whose eating well,  he relieved. 'That's right nothing has decided yet. Let's just believed in Joon. And about Cheon dung also I'm sure everything will be alright.' The night passed, with an assuring heart that nothing bad would happened in the future.