Silence

Take Care of the Ending

In the cozy meeting room, Mir, Seungho and G.O was waiting for the director and their manager to come in. Only silence... No voices were heard. The only thing that they can hear were their own heartbeats. Nervous. That word was the best word to use to describe their feelings and situation right now. 

As soon as their manager and the director came into the room, they exchanged greeting. 

"As you all aware this meeting for the scheduled concert in this month" said the director. No replies from three of them. Only serious expression seen on their faces. 

"Because of the rumors, I want to ask your opinion first about the concert" he continued.

"We already discussed this before in the dorm. All three of us agreed to do it. Cheondung also. About Joonie... " said Seungho as the leader.

"Yeahh..  About Lee Joon, he will not continue the contract with our company but we asked him about the concert. And..  He agreed to do it" replied him. 

Their bodies were shocked like being strucked by the lightning with director's remark. However, no words came out from their beautiful red lips. As if that three poor brothers already knew and acknowledged the news but no one knew what in their pretty heart. 

"So I want to ask again... It's okay?" said their manager. 

"We will do it together. Five of us will do" said Seungho calmly even though his mind was in chaos. 

"Yes..  Like Seungho hyung said... And for our fans that already waiting for a long time" supported Mir.

"That right. I'm already sick with this rumors. I just want to meet our fans and clarify it to calm down them a bit. They are in chaos right now" said G.O while trying to calm himself down.

"Okay then..  Let's wait for a few more minutes. Joon and Cheondung will arrive soon. We will discuss about the concert" said the manager. 

The long silence for about 1 hour was broken by the greetings from the two awaited members. As the meeting continued, no one of them touch or speak out about the sensitive topic. Everyone only focussing on the upcoming memorable concert. After the meeting finished, only 5 of them left in the room. 

"Let's eat lunch together" asked Seungho because he want to lessen the tension in between his team members. He knew he need to do something about it. He need to control the situation rationally so that the upcoming event will goes smoothly. 

"Where? The usual place?" GO replied since the others didn't even had a sign to open their tight-lipped mouth. 

"Yeahhh.. There" reply Seungho. 

"Ahhhh... It... Hmmm... Hhyungg.. I'm busy this evening. I have a promise with someone else." said Joon with low confidence voice because he knew the circumstances after he said that phrases. 

Seungho only looked at Joon with cold eyes then he replied "Okay then... You can go. We can eat by ourself." Then, situation suddenly become awkward. 

To break the awkward moment, Cheondung replied "Then, Seungho hyung let's go. I'm very hungry now." while putting his arm over Mir's shoulders, trying to cheer up his younger brother. 

One by one left the room. Mir only took a glance on his stunned Joon hyung before leaving the room without saying a word. Mir just smiled bitterly to Lee Joon before stepped out from the room as he did not know what to do about this situation, his feeling, Lee Joon's feeling and his other brothers's feelings. He can't say anything because he thought that even if he said something to his 3 years older brother nothing good will happened and maybe it only will worsen their relationship. To avoid something bad from happening, he just stayed silent.