The Human World and Minwoo

My Dark Moon

            Lady Sulli kept watching the butler, Yoon as he prepares to cook. The butler was left here on this world on their last excursion here just in case something like this will happen. She can’t help but feel excited and be amazed as she learns bit by bit of this new world. She can’t help but be in awe as though even the humans don’t have magic, they posses such items that do what magic can do. Soon she knows how to operate the stove and the microwave and even what use the refrigerator would have. She was still fussing on some items when Taemin arrived with the prince.

 

            Taemin!  She happily exclaimed and dropped whatever it is she’s doing to run slowly towards her husband. She noticed the basket in his hands and opened it. She lifted the young prince and cradled it like her own.

            This is the young prince! It’s really black like the night.  She exclaimed over the prince’s features. The butler took a peek.

            It’s nothing. Once you gave birth and started walking around you’ll know it’s a common thing here.  He exclaimed nonchalantly.

            You insensitive old coot! I know you already stayed here longer than us but is it really necessary to burst my bubble? So what’s his name?  She said glaring at the butler while saying the last one sweetly at Taemin.

            His name is Prince Kwangmin.  He said lending his finger for the prince to grasp and play with.

            So he’s named after the queen eh. Kwangmin-ah, arancarr or not I’ll take care of you and just wait for a while and you’ll have a brother to play with.  She said rubbing her nose to the prince’s giggling face.

 

            Lady Sulli kept playing with the boy but soon, sleep eventually took its toll. She was singing a lullaby when an old man appeared before them requesting them to be gathered.

 

            I’m Lee Soo Man, chief of the first expedition team that was sent here. I’m here to bring you your identities to be used here in this world.  He said introducing himself.

            Identity huh? Feels like I’m a criminal.  Lady Sulli said. Mr. Lee just laughed.

            In legal terms, yes you are a criminal Ms. Sulli. So in order for you to live here without problems you’ll probably need this.  He said as he handed them an attaché case full of various legal documents and three identity cards – one for Taemin, Sulli and Victoria. Lady Sulli was now focusing on the card curious as to how her face ended on it and the writings on it.

            From now on you’ll be known as Lee Taemin, Choi Sulli and Victoria Song. I’ve assigned teachers for you to teach you of the ways of this world.  He said as he noticed the baby boy sleeping beside Lady Sulli.

            This is the prince?  He asked cradling it in his arms.  If not for living here, I would be terribly shocked but for me it seems he’s just a young harmless boy. I do hope the prophecy will not come true. Please take care I have to go now I have business to attend to.  He said as he returned the boy and immediately left.

 

            The following 3 months was hectic for Lady Sulli and Lady Victoria. Learning the language was the priority and that took most of their time but since Taemin already stayed here for a year his lessons were a bit different and is already working for his family. Then on one of the lessons Lady Sulli suddenly shrieked.

           

            Ahhhhh!!!!  She shrieked much to the surprise of Lady Victoria and their teacher even the butler immediately came rushing.

            The water broke! Quick! Call the ambulance Lady Sulli is giving birth!  The butler said the teacher immediately dialing on the phone.

            Hold it in Lady Sulli, help is on the way.  The butler said as he held her hands and led her to the couch her legs soaked.

 

            The ambulance immediately arrived and she was rushed to the hospital. Of course even in pain Lady Sulli gasped in amazement. The butler went with the ambulance while Lady Victoria stayed to look for the prince. Lady Sulli was immediately rushed to the delivery room while the butler paced at the door. She didn’t understand what the doctor or the nurses said but did her best mimicking them like breaths and the pushing. Soon a loud cry was heard and everyone was ecstatic. They led Lady Sulli to a room to let her rest there while the doctor checked her. Taemin soon came into the room.

           

            Is she okay? Was there any complications?  He asked fluently and hastily. The doctor chuckled and patted his back.

            Are you the husband?  The doctor asked Taemin.  She’s okay, she’s one healthy young lady though I think she was working that she seems tired. Let her rest for a few days then she can be discharged. Oh and congratulations it’s a boy. The nurses will bring him later when we finish checking him for complications.  Taemin just nodded and went beside Sulli. He kissed and clutched her hands and brushed her bangs.

            Sorry I’m not there when you gave birth.  He sadly said.

            It’s okay I know you’re working for us.  Lady Sulli replied smiling weakly. Soon the nurse wheeled the little boy in. It had brown hair and size a bit smaller for comfort. She handed him to Taemin who immediately cradled him.

            What will be the name of the boy?  The nurse asked while Taemin looked at Sulli.

            Minwoo, No Minwoo is his name.  Sulli said in her broken language but the nurse took it as tiredness. She wrote it in a certificate and gave it to Taemin.

            Please sign your name here and once again congratulations.  The nurse left after she had done what she can. Sulli took the boy.

            Minwoo, No Minwoo the prince’s brother, playmate, companion, friend and guardian. Grow up well.  She said kissing the boy.