The Unexpected

My Dark Moon

        With no more leads to follow Onew immediately went back to the palace. With the other guardians and the king, they went back to the shrine with the barriers and such and Onew presented the dagger.

 

            It was indeed Kwangmin my lord. He wants me to give this to you.  Onew said presenting the blue dagger. Hyori immediately gasped while the others looked at her.

             It’s the dagger of illusion! It’s like a magical message styled like a weapon - just it in the ground to see the message. But I wonder how he knows how to do this.  Lady Hyori caressed the dagger then ed it to the ground, a black smoke rose and a caped person appeared as the guardians prepared their weapons.

              Don’t worry it’s just an illusion it’s harmless.  Lady Hyori stopped them but the figured laughed a little.

              An illusion how quaint.  The figure said much to the surprise of Lady Hyori.

            I maybe an illusion but my mind is the same as the real one and whatever transpires here the real me knows.  The illusion explained the king immediately stepped forward.

            What do you plan to do Kwangmin?  The king asked.

            Why to visit you and Youngmin of course since I missed you and it was just on my birthday that I knew my real identity. I would like to catch up on lost times.  The figure smirked.

            Don’t worry I’m just here to tell you that you will see more of me in the coming days, though I won’t assure nothing will happen especially to Youngmin. I hope you’ll be prepared.  The figure said as it started to disappear as the smoke converges to the dagger. Then the dagger lost it’s color and turned to sand. The king looked grim as he dismissed the council.

 

           For the remaining time of Saturday( they came at 7 at the cave so it was 11am of the 2nd day in Valkir) which was 3 days and 13 hours, Kwangmin taught Minwoo some basic magic like turning his body into water, the water gate and water sword. They lied low in the cave and something always seem to catch Minwoo’s eye. The walls of the cave glitters and Minwoo noticed it was diamond like crystals. Kwangmin was checking their food supply when his curiosity got the best in him. He was almost touching a crystal when Kwangmin called him.

 

            I wouldn’t do that if I were you. I tried touching that and it my magic power and made me passed out for 3 days. So if you don’t want to waste time by sleeping don’t touch it.  Kwangmin said while Minwoo was acting like he was caught red handed.

            What do you think it’s purpose is?  Minwoo asked.

            Maybe it’s there to hide magic power since it absorbs it, dunno but if it weren’t for this cave I would have been caught sooner by the investigators.  Kwangmin said as he puts on a rugged coat and grabs a woven bag with a long staff while Minwoo eyes him questioningly.

            Why are you getting that?  He asked clueless.

            Well our food supply has gone low and if you don’t want to starve later, you better help me get some more food.  Kwangmin said as he tossed another coat, a woven bag and another staff from a chest to Minwoo.

              Why an old coat then?  Minwoo asked questioningly

              It’s not old, it just looks like that. And also the material in this cloak helps conceal the magic power one has. And mind you it’s very costly in the black market so no whining and wear it. I don’t want you flaunting you got a lot of magic power.  Kwangmin said matter of factly.

 

          Minwoo wore the the cloth and the bag while he sees Kwangmin change his face and went near the pool of water and chanted again. The water glowed and Minwoo knew what to do so he jumped and Kwangmin followed too. They emerged at some shallow part of a lake surrounded by thick forests.

 

            Welcome to the forest of Vale. This is the largest forest in the kingdom which lies in the east of the castle. The town nearest to this is Kaleid town which is just a few hours walk to that direction. We will be gathering herbs and other stuff to sell and maybe hunt some deers or wild pigs while we’re at it so we can eat meat. I’m tired of having fish so I’m craving some meat.  Kwangmin said while Minwoo nodded.

 

            They spent hours foraging with Kwangmin tutoring what kind of herbs they are picking and the most priciest. They filled their bags and was lucky as they encountered some wild pigs from which Kwangmin killed two younglings with ice arrows. They were walking towards the town as they see the town is producing such ruckus and lively. They were a few walk away from the gate when Kwangmin told Minwoo some ground rules.

 

            #1. No talking to anyone else. If they come to you asking anything just look straight at them without saying anything and they will ignore you later.

            #2. Don’t go wandering somewhere alone. If I ask you to stay just stay.

            #3. If something happened just ride your staff and I’ll do the rest.

 

            They proceeded to the market and sold their herbs in the apothecaries making a large profit. Proceeding to the butcher to cut up the pigs, Kwangmin asked why is the town in such a state while waiting for the cut pieces.

 

            You don’t know?  The butcher asked him questioningly.

            Would I ask you if I know? Besides we were in the forest hunting for some game and foraging herbs. We just came back today.  Kwangmin retorted sarcastically to which the butcher just laughed.

          Hehehe. I guess that explains it. Well the town is lively today since Prince Youngmin visited and will stay for another 3 days. He came to check the contruction of a fort near the town. If you’re planning to leave town some time today you better leave before or after noon since that’s the time he’ll come back and stay at the inn. The people will surely go wild when he comes back and there might be pushin and pullin for ya. But I guess you’re too late.  The butcher said as he wrapped up the cut meats while Kwangmin paid him hearing the horn that signals Youngmin’s arrival. Kwangmin pulled Minwoo close to him giving the other bag.

            Minwoo, the crowd will get thicker for a bit since Youngmin is here.  Kwangmin said as Minwoo’s eyes grew big.

            We have to go now so hold on to me tight and let’s go.  Kwangmin said as they pushed through the forming crowd towards the gates.

 

        They pushed and pushed even as the neared the screaming and shouting indicating the presence of Youngmin. The crowd got rowdy with the pushing and pulling and Minwoo lost grip. He doesn’t know where he was headed and he was just pushed around. Finally with the last strength he got, he tried to fight the pushers but was pushed magnificently instead landing on his on the ground. The crowd got quieter as the scene unfolded upon them.

 

            Aisshhh.  Minwoo said as he rubbed his back when someone checked upon him.

            Are you okay?  That person said. Minwoo was about to retort but got shocked as to what he saw.

 

            A face that looked like Kwangmin but a bit softer or kind looking came into his view. His hair is white and it didn’t need a logical reason for Minwoo to know that the one looking at him is

 

 

 

Youngmin.

 

 


A/N

 

            Weeeee ahahaha another update guys! Youngmin is up for a surprise!

            Spread the Kwangmin love!~  Subscribe and Comment wooot and also share the link in your wall for more views or better yet blog it. thanks!