Right now

Behind the Scene

(I’m now writing little sister as sister)

“Stop that!!!” you warned, putting on a stare that made your sister stop and look at you. She and you then stare at each other, you with irritation and her with complete confusion.  

“But...but I was very nice” your sister explained in a childish, cute voice that made you feel a bit guilty. She tilted her head a bit to the left with this innocent look on her face and this expression, you instantly knew and became angry. 

“And so you got a bottle of what... What is that?” you asked, pointing at a glass bottle sitting on the coffee table and looking at her.

She looked at it then at you for a few seconds with this thinking look going on like she’s thinking up a great excuse to stop you from doing something.

You and your sister have found a nice, shabby, flat/apartment looking single house in a low, over looked, ignored neighbourhood.

You’re paying the rent every week on a cheap budget; it’s so nice that you celebrated on cheap affordable flavoured water with cheap affordable flavoured chips with your sister.

It’s has been a few weeks and your sister bought back some glass bottle with liquid inside it and you’re asking her about it while she’s asking you about it too so along the way your somehow arguing/fighting/talking with her. She’s not answering anything.

“But...but I bought it” your sister once more explained. It’s been like minutes while you and she are standing with the arguing/fighting/talking problem.

“How did you buy that?”You instantly ask her with a sharp tone that’s now freaking her out, she has this about to cry/holding it in look but you’re just staring at her in a way you have for the last few minutes.

Irritated again you’re about to walk into the next room (basically you have a kitchen, living room, toilet and a bedroom you both share plus a few cardboards, a couch, some chairs, a mini TV, a small calendar and an old alarm clock and both of your stuff).

Your sister seem to have bought an unfamiliar drink or something and you’re not opening it , it looks like those able to explode glass bottles made out of sugar plus the fact the liquid looks a bit dangerous or poisonous either way that bottle is not going to be open by you or your sister.

“You’re angry at me aren’t you?” your sister says in a voice that’s not hers (your sister likes pretending to sound like a kid, some 5 year old or something) and that’s enough to make you angrier. 

“You don’t get it do you? We can’t buy useless things like that. You can’t just buy things like that and expect me to be happy you bought it. I don’t even know what it is. Maybe you should return it?” you told her, it sounded like a parent telling a kid off for something wrong they did.

Your sister didn’t seem to like that speech and started to cry. Sighing, you walk up to her (like a mother comforting her child) and kneeling to her level, putting a hand on her back and gently patting it.  

“It’s ok” you reassured her, in a comforting, relax motherly tone. She stiffed her nose and wiped away the tears running down her eyes.

You’re calmly making sure she’s not crying anymore, she always cries in away that makes you want to cheer her up sometimes it gets annoying but you always make her stop crying. 

After the whole thing you guys make your way towards the kitchen, there’s a kitchen bench, a sink, cupboards, a small fridge, a mini freezer and a few chairs.

You take a canned drink from the fridge, pouring half the liquid in a plastic cup and giving that to your sister and drinking the rest that's in the can.

With an “aaah” (sounding like it refreshed you) you’re back to where you are but sitting down (living room) with your sister and finding something to do.

Your sister just smiles like she’s so happy, she’s a lot younger by personality and by fact nearly everything else, she’s immature for a person her age but she’s seems more older in some ways, like understanding, knowledge and in some ways her thoughts.

“Why you staring at me” your sister asks shooting a look at you that make you shutter and fumble for words, you hadn’t really been paying attention to her or anything just daydreaming or in deep thought.

"Nothing..nothing" you say like your hiding something. she's just staring at you confused.

It reminded you of the time you were with your parents and they did the same thing only they kindly smiled at you which made you shiver. 

Why are you thinking of them??? You ask yourself they aren’t here.