call me on my telephone!!!

Behind the Scene

You phone the lady next door the next day. It’s wasn’t a very nice chat. The lady kept yelling over the hospital phone for the past 5 minutes saying “YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED WE WERE?? HOW COULD YOU NOT SAY ANYTHING!!!! YUMI WAS GOING TO DIE OF A HEARTATTACK!!! CALL ME STRIAGHT AWAY NEXT TIME!!! WHERE ARE YOU??? YOU KNOW HOW SICK WE WERE WITH WORRY??? YUMI THOUGHT YOU DEAD!!! JUST GET HERE QUICKLY!!! YOUR SISTER ISN’T WELL!!! And hanged up without you saying anything.  And so you freaked out, the hospital stuff freak out and so did everybody else.

You find out the unfamiliar lady/ nurse’s name was Miss Jude and when she said don’t worry to you... huh she lied like lying is reassuring enough you have to stay a week.

They said “so you can heal and get better” yeah like that’s going to work!

You finally realize that there’s a bandage wrapped around your head, a plaster on your right arm and one on your left foot.

And if that wasn’t “worrying” they also had to check you, scans and everything “so we can know what’s wrong and if anything is out of place” that is not a hospital quality advice or a reassuring one.

So you had to stay in the hospital bed all day because “your leg needs to heal”.

Now you’ll never go into a hospital again. Who gives advice like that? “If anything is out if place” yeah right!! What’s going to be “out of place?” my or my head?? Seriously that’s not advice that saying “we don’t care, we just doing our job! We’re getting paid anyways!!” and now you’re not going to “just avoid” you’re going to “never come here again!!!”

Today is not going to be your best day.

Yesterday you didn’t have any bandages or anything so weird, you didn’t even have to take pills or have “so you don’t feel too much pain” speech.

This hospital was not a hospital at all.

You get a flash back of a memory of been in with the doctors and there’s a lot of reassuring, smiles and good advice but your four and it’s because your ill.

You don’t remember much of your childhood. It might be because you didn’t want to remember or because you just couldn’t.

But you remember two or so. Happy memories never die!!

Walking back to your hospital room you spot a lot of people waiting next to an office with two looking nurse ladies busy doing nothing. With a frown you walk away.

Sitting in the hospital bed reading some magazine you found on whatever you got it from, you flip through it, trying to stop the anger from boiling in your skin, the frustration clamped in your throat, the headache formed in your head and the unwilling mix emotions climbing faster to get through.

You hear a bird’s loud chirp outside the window and get out of the hospital bed to look out. You see cars, people and how high you really were from the hospital bed room.

It was really high!!

You go back to the bed and without the magazine you try to sleep again.

You spent a lot of time thinking yesterday night and fell a sleep when the sun’s light was shining through the see-through, closed curtains.

You wake up by a loud noise outside the hospital. There’s a scream and some yelling.

Rubbing your eyes you get out of bed and walk outside to see what’s going on.

Just a few feet away from the door, your mouth drop as you see the chaos that woke you up. Flabbergasted you see blood and a man standing at least  a feet away from you with a gun.

Panicking you stare at him. Not able to process the thought that you might be killed.

There’s noise and loud yelling. A voice shouting “get a way” but you’re still standing and staring.

The man walks up to you and with shock calmly said “get better” with a smile.

You then process the “get better” and a loud gun shoot noise.

You realize the man’s been shot by another guy.

Scared you scream. The man who shot ran and the man you heard talk to you fell forward on his knees, inches away from you and head first into the hard hospital floor.

There’s running, yelling, shooting, screams and you walk inside your hospital room.

Shocked beyond words you knew that there was a killing and OMG you couldn’t think about it.

You feel dizzy. You go the bed and lie down, closing your eyes.

Again you blanked out, fainted really from shock and everything.

In your head you hear “call me on your telephone” ringing in your ears. Like music humming on the radio but louder and over again, repeating the same words.

The voice you realize isn’t yours but a soft, kid- like voice. So gentle you fall asleep.

Weren’t you already sleeping???