whoa!!

Behind the Scene

You’re waking up in a comfortable, fluffy like thing resting on the bottom of you.

You pull the white silky thing on top of you away to reveal a weird, looking see-through thin thing.

You’re confused but you remember you’ve been hit by a car!!! You hop out of bed like you had to go, somewhere quick, like a life or death matter and it did for you.

This... you knew where this was, this building room with windows and that thing you’re wearing. You’re in a hospital!!! The one place you always avoided.

You’re worrying, what will your sister do??

You have no phone, telephone or any communication device on you.

That’s now you’re saving goal to get something to communicate with.

You hear footsteps and you freeze, turning towards the bed and running to it, you pretend to be sleeping while not moving and peeked a little on the strangers coming in.

You hear them coming closer and you’re in action.

You can spot an unfamiliar lady’s voice and a familiar male voice.

You open your eyes. Like your waking up and the unfamiliar lady’s voice looks at you and say “so you’re up?”

You know who the male voice belongs to; it’s the customer from your work. You can spot his face and a tiny smile forming over his face “you’re up missy?” he politely asks you over a smile. You’re irritated at him for asking a dumb question and frown at him. He smiles his model-like smile again only this time you aren’t going to act all zombies like, stare or anything.

You lift half of your body forward and rub your eyes. Pretending that you’re awake. “Where am I???” you ask the unfamiliar lady whose busy checking up on you.

You wanted to know which hospital, which number room you were in and what happened to you after the accident not “you’re in the hospital, don’t you remember you got hit by a car!!!” or something like that.

“You’re in a hospital deary; you got hit by a car a few hours ago. How are you feeling??” the unfamiliar lady had explained. It was so not what you wanted to hear but you didn’t say anything.

Who’s the lady? You wonder

“Fine” you answered in a soft, got-out-of-bed tone. The lady smiles a reassuring smile and you sigh.

“Miss, where exactly am i?” you ask her calmly. She smiles again.

There’s a long pause and your minds racing. A million questions are popping inside your head and you wanted them answered.

Who’s going to pay for this? You ask yourself, I totally can’t!!!

“In a hospital... oh you want to know where you are in here..... Uh well east from your accident, in room 402. You lost a lot of blood and so you’ll be staying overnight. Is that okay for you? She answers.

You wonder if thanking her was okay or the fact that you’ll be staying overnight is okay and they weren’t OKAY!!!

Why would you stay overnight in the one place you tried to avoid and thank the one person who you didn’t know that’s making you stay?

Totally unbelievable!

“How long have I been here?” avoiding the overnight stay question which you desperately didn’t want to answer.

Why would I stay here? Who’s going to stay overnight? Why am I staying overnight? Why would I be staying here? I don’t need to stay here?

Are all working around your head, echoing and ringing a loud in your head like a song. One more overnight question from the lady and you might just go crazy.

“Ummm a few hours.... oh ummm a day or so but don’t worry, we’ll take care of you” she reassured but who’s going to look after my sister? You wanted to ask does anybody know I have a sister?

And you realize you’re freaking out and it’s not the fact you’ll be staying overnight but the fact that you’re in a hospital, got hit by a car and your sister doesn’t know. She also doesn’t have an anything to communicate with or anything to talk to you with either.

You think for a long, long time. It’s getting frustrating to realize it all and processing the facts that you can’t do anything until you get out of the hospital. Like who’s going to look after me?

You forgot the customer from your work was still there and have you looked over to an empty chair you see him smiling at you. You ignore it and wonder around the room to find the unfamiliar lady’s voice who you realize after all the freaking out is a nurse and that you can call the lady who lives next door about your sister.

Stress does not work for you.

The hospital room is all quiet and you like it that way.

All that freaking out made your mind and you tried so you try to sleep.

His still here!!

With that realization you get irritated again, only at him and it’s strange how when his there or around you, you get irritated. You have no idea why.

“What do you want?” you ask him, in a blunt sentence that could be heard from outside.

“Anywhere with you?” he replies back, smiling a smile that could possibly be a laugh with grinning teeth.

“Don’t you have anywhere to go?” like somewhere away from me? You wanted to put in but then again he could use that against you for anything.

‘ah ......nooo!!!” with a little laugh you did not like.

He was teasing you but why? The last time you saw him at the shop he wasn’t like that, all teasing, all funny and all I’m here. His so strange!

“Whoa...you did not just laugh at me?” you shoot back nice comeback you say to yourself sarcastically that comeback !! Embarrassing!!!

“Ahh... no I wasn’t, I was laughing with you” he sarcastically teased.

You roll to one side of the bed, mostly a side that’s away from him. Putting your back at him and trying to sleep, getting over the irritation too.

“Oh I paid for you hospital bills, you know and your sister does not know your here” his last words shoot back to you so quickly you only processed “your sister does not know your here” and you know he got to you.

How does he know I have a sister? And for the whole night you kept thinking.

Thank you Mr. I paid for your hospital bills, now I can’t sleep. I should call you nightlight, you radiating irritating prune. To your annoying smart attitude from your annoying little smart . your so Irritating!!!