Back story: Endless ways

Behind the Scene

You could have been anyone, born into any family: nurse, doctor, actor, etc but you was fated to be born into a family where you’re left to look after your little sister, fated to survive with your efforts, your own skill, money and everything.

 You always wanted to be someone, someone who could be seen into the world not hide away, running or to force yourself to work so many endless hours. You didn’t have that planned, you had a picture in your mind that there was a family, a happy family and you’ll eat, talk, laugh etc with them.

 You thought it’ll last, it did for a mere couple of years before everything happened before your  parents got divorced and sent you and your little sister away, not bothering to visit, not bothering to see you. You couldn’t find them, they never let you. They never wanted to see again!!!

You cried every night, thinking they hated you until you stopped and realise they abandoned you, they left you! You stayed at your aunt’s place, happy and taken care off but nonetheless fate had to do something, it had to send you to an orphanage, it had to send you there with nothing but the things you have (and you didn’t have much) in a big and creepy place someone in the middle of nowhere.

You spent two years there, teased, alone (your little sister made friends), bullied and avoided. They weren’t like that because you were new, it was because you were an outsider, and you had parents, somewhere to go to. They were jealous, envious, and outright just mean. You were just a target to them, a punching bag; they did it because they had to take it out on someone: their pain, hurt, frustration, sadness, loneliness, anger etc. ALL ON YOU!! Can you believe it?

You packed months later, came with a plan and escaped with your little sister by your side and that’s how your life is.