The Loser?! Part 1

The Wish I Regret Making

SeoYoung and I made It to the classroom, where Taeyeon including the kingkas were picking on this girl. her hair was covering most of her face, so I couldn't really see her. Oh looky here", Junsu grabbed what looks to be a dairy. So this nerdy has a diary? " He laughed.

The girl looked at Junsu nervously.

I wonder what kind of things you have in here."He said flipping through the diary.

Hesitantly, she tried to grab the diary from his grip but failed.

ah! ah! ah!"Junsu wagged his finger in her face.

Please give it back, I promise I won't bump into you again'' She pleaded

No can do"Junsu winked. Taeyeon came and shoved the girl to the floor. " That was just a warning next time will be way worse" She sneered.

Why are they being so mean?" I asked Seoyoung who was watching and laughing the whole time.

She gave me a " Isn't it obvious" look before answering me.

MinJung, she deserves it, I mean you can't just casually touch a queenka and a kingka and expect to get away with it. It's her own fault she got herself into this, we're just showing her the consequences for daring to come in contact with us" SeoYoung said.

I was kinda shocked to hear her say that but then realized that they've always been this way even when I was the school's loser, so I guess I should'nt be so suprised.

Ttyl!" SeoYoung said and went to join the others.

I saw Jaejoong in the back looking out the window.

Hm?, I wonder why his not with the others" You thought.

I walked up to him

Hi!" I greeted.

He looked up and gave me a warm smile.

Hey MinJung" he said.

So why are you all alone here in the back and not with the others?" I asked curiously.

Jaejoong sighed.

Don't you see what they're doing?" He pointed  as I turned to see them mocking the poor girl.

Then why can't you just stop them?" I said

Because.." He fell silent

Because what?" I urged him.

"I don't..." Before he could answer the whole class roared with laughter.

I turned to look at what was going on and the girl still on the ground with her face covered,

Please don't do this" She begged trying to get up.

STAY THE HELL DOWN" SeoYoung yelled kicking her.

Ouch!" The girl fell with a thud.

Damn did you hear that?" someone said.

She's so fat" A girl laughed.

Aye! be careful wouldn't want an eartquake now do we?" said Changmin, everyone laughing at his hurtful insult.

Now for the moment you all been waiting for" Junsu raised up the diaryin his hand.

Please don't" the girl squeaked

Junsu looked at her with evil eyes, as he begin reading her diary out loud to the classroom while staring at her.

How she believes in fairytails and other mythical things

how she always embarrasses herself infront of her crush

and down to her deepest secrets

By then she was already in tears.

I felt sick to my stomach as I heard all the crude comments.

"This believes in fairytails?

What is she five?"

It must having someone so ugly and embarrassing crushing on you"

Those secrets are so weird"

The girl  grabbed her diary and ran out the classroom.

Jaejoong can you- I turned around to find him gone

Sighing, I sat in my seat waiting for class to start