Earthquake?

The Wish I Regret Making

You came back home from all the bullying that happened at school. The first thing you did was to wash up and get out of your messy clothes.

Once you were done you went inside your room and put on some clothes. You couldnt stop thinking about what happend earlier today, the images keep replaying in your head. You signed and decided to study or do homework.

Studying helped you took your mind off things, so you were concetrated until you heard your phone ringing.

You answered your phone thinking it was your dad, he calls you 4 times a week to check if anything is all right.

But it was a text message from one of the kids at school. The text said: Hey nerd, It was fun making a fool out of you earlier today, hope we can do it again next time.

You notice a picture of you was sent along with the text. You couldnt belive what you were seeing.

It was a picture of you from earlier when they were bullying you. You were on the verge of tears. Why do they always have to make me feel bad? you whispered.

Putting your phone down you got ready for bed, you wanted to fall in a deep sleep and never wake up. Before you could go to bed you saw a shooting star. It didnt look like any normal ones you see, this one was a pink shooting star.

You bend down on your knees and put your hands together.

I wish people wont judge me beacuse of the way i look, I wish I had some friends that i could talk to whenever I feel lonley, I wish people wouldnt make fun of me just beacuse i study all the time, and most of all I wish that people could just accept me for who i am.

You opened your eyes and waited a few seconds then let out a sign.

like that will ever happen- you said.

Just as you were about to get up, you felt the room rumbling.

You panicked and tried to get out of the room, but you were pushed back with a little force. You crawled to the door only to have it shut on you.

You tried to open the door twisting and turning the knob, but it wouldnt open. So you scurried to a corner and curled up in a ball squeezing your eyes shut waiting for your life to end, But to your suprise the earthquake suddenly stopped.

Opening your eyes you saw that your room was syill in the exact same condition. You were confused on what just happened.

Why is my room still in the same position?

And why did the earthquake stopped so suddenly? You were thinking in thoughts when you heard a giggle.

w-What was that?0 you whispered a little creeped out. You look around the room but found nothing.

Maybe im just hearing things- you said trying not to scare yourself at the thought of the unkown giggle.

You took off your glasses and set on the drawer, you hopped on your bed, turned off the lamp, and dozed off to sleep.