New School Life

The Wish I Regret Making

I arrived at the school, the butler went out of the way to open the limo door for you and escorted you inside the school. Once you stepped foot in the school  boys started crowding you.

MinJung, please accept my gift

Your so pretty MinJung

Please go out with me

They were admiring you when sombody pulled you from the crowd.

Geez, MinJung dont let yourself be infested with low-life losers" Seoyoung said smoothing your clothes.

Yeah and a queenka like you shouldn't accept their gifts or go out with any of them" Taeyeon added. Besides your reserved for a certain someone"She giggled.

Me? A queenka? No way this can be happening. And why are they talking to me?, I thought they hated me. By the way, Where the heck is tiffany?

We walked to class when Yoona called Jaejoong.

Hey Jae, come here" She called out to him. You turned to see Jaejoong and the rest of Tvxq coming your way.

You noticed something different about jaejoong, His hair was a dark-brownish color, It wasn't blonde anymore.

He came over and greeted us.

Hi Yoona, Taeyeon, and MinJung" He said staring at you. Hey jae, do you wanna hang out with us after school''Taeyeon asked

Um sure" He simply said.

We wanna come to" Junsu whined. Fine, But only five of you can come, got it?" Taeyeon asked. No losers are allowed to hang with us.

Fine with me" Changmin said smiling.

I guess that could work- Yunho said.

Good, Than I guess its settled"Seoyoung said clapping her hands. A boy came up to you and offered you his gift.

M-MinJung would you please accept my gift- he said. SeoYoung stepped infront of you blocking your view of the boy. Look loser" She said, Why don't you just go away, MinJung doesn't want any part of you. Taeyeon snatched the box of chocolate from him.

MinJung doesn't need a low-class like you, you know. And do you think you can win her with this cheap thing-She scoffed and ripped the box sending chocolates flying everywhere.

Now Leave" Seoyoung yelled. Sorry" he bowed then left in a hurry. They could've just gone easy on him" you thought.

What was that all about?" Jaejoong asked raising his eyebrows.

Those kind of boys aren't suited to be with a queenka" Seoyoung rolled her eyes.

We only know one person thats suited for her"Taeyeon Beamed.

But did you have to be harsh on him? You could've just gave him a chance- Jaejoong said.

Hey, you have to be cruel to be kind." SeoYoung shrugged.

Geez, you guys act like overprotective dads."Yoochun laughed.

Yoona and Taeyeon shot him a glare.

Yo, chill I was just kidding"He laughed nervously. We should get going" Changmin said pulling junsu with him.

Wait for us" Yoona shouted.

As you were following them someone you  never expect to be here caught your eyes.

Hyuna!

Your eyes wided at the sight of her.

um..you guys could go ahead without me, I'll catch up in a few- You said.

Are you sure" Jaejoong asked

Yes, just go on I'll be there'' You said. After they left You ran to the excited hyuna.

What are you doing here?'' I thought I Told you to stay home'' You particularly shouted.

I know but i was bored so I came to see how your enjoying your perfect school life" She beamed.

So this was all your doing? Making me into a queenka?,  being friends with the kingkas?, and having everyone drolling over me?

Well you did say you wanted everybody to accept you'' She said.

But not like this" You hissed.

And whats with jaejoong's hair?

Oh! I changed it to a darker color, blonde was just not working for him- She cringed.

What about Tiffany? Where is she?

Honey, you'll find out soon'' Hyuna said giving me a kinda creepy smirk.  You might wanna tell me why Seoyoung and Taeyeon are still the same except towards me.

Well I didn't really feel like completely changing them, so I just left them like that- She simply said.

You can change jaejoong but not Seoyoung and Taeyeon?" You asked in a are you kidding me voice.

Pabo, boys are suppose to treat girls the way they should be treated not like some wild animals- she pouted. Just look how he treated you in the past.

Well I gotta admit I do like the darkhaired jaejoong better than the blonde" you said.

See, Now were on the same page" hyuna smiled.

MinJung!" Seoyoung called. You saw Seoyoung walking towards you, before you could turn around to hyuna she was gone in an instant.

MinJung, whats taking you so long" Seoyoung asked.

Oh, sorry about that" You said. I had something to do.

Well everybodys waiting for you, Come on!"She said as she pulled you with her. You turned around to see if hyuna will still be there, but there wasn't a trace of her.