Revenge

The Wish I Regret Making

brrinng! The bell rings. people pushed past you to hurry out the building while you took your sweet time. You got to your locker gathered your things for homework.

You closed your locker shut and was about to leave when you heard a voice behind you. You saw taeyeon, one of the queenkas in snsd.

Do you know what time it is? - she asked. you were confused on what she was asking you. Before you could say anything people came out and started spraying paint all over you, some even dumped trash on you and others threw eggs at you. You tried to cover yourself with the books you were holding but it wasnt no use.

That when more people came and poured milk  on you.  Then something caught your eyes.

The queenkas and the kingkas were there laughing at you, joining in the fun. You see Min jung, told you you'll regret ever dumping food on the queenka' tiffany said smirking.

heh, serves you right ugly nerd-Yunho sneered. They continued to torture you

throwing heavy object at you, threatning you, and hitting you.

Your not even good enought to hang with the kingkas- yoona said

she thought that we wanted her earlier today- changmin said laughing while pouring milk on your head

shes never good enough for anybody- taeyeon scoffed. Just look at her shes even worse than before- yoochun added.

Tiffany came up to with a deadly glare on her face.

So you think my oppa wanted you?- she asked with a cold look in her eyes.

You stayed silent not answering her question. Tiffany got pissed and raised her voice.

HEY! Im talking to you, Is this how you treat the queenka- she yelled. Why would my jae oppa want an ugly boring girl like you? She slammed you to the lockers even more pissed off than before.

Who are you to think that jae oppa would want you? Do you think you could win him over me with  those looks? HUH? She slapped you across the face with as much strenght she could give.

Who in the hell will like a fugly like you- she screamed pulling your hair causing you to fall. Tears threatned to come out from your eyes but you tried to blink them away.

Aww, look the nerd is crying- yoona teased I know something that will cover those tears- tiffany laughed

 Taeyeon handed Tiffany a water gun. Dont worry i'll spare the bottom she said laughing.

You tried to move but junsu and changmin held you down. Tiffany blasted the water gun right on your face, she also sprayed water on your clothes.

Now you look all better- yonna said innocently

Nah! She looks like a wet dog to me- jaejoong said laughing

Everybody was laughing at his insult while you just wanted to hide away from everything. the pain . the bully, and the kingkas and queenkas.

Yuo were lost in thought when you felt something sticky running down your head.

Dont think we didnt forget the glue- jaejoong said smirking. By now you were covered in glue.

You got up and tried to escape the bullying, but they kept on pushing you back

Let me go- you shouted

After putting up a little fight you finally  got away from the crowd. You ran outside the school relived that you got away from them.

But little did you know the bullying wasnt over yet. Some student came out from their hiding and threw a bucket full of feathers on you, making it stick to you due to the glue.

By now you were covered head to toe in feathers. The  queenkas and kingkas came out with the rest of the student and threw eggs at you again.

ohh! look its a chicken

Why is there a chicken here? Isnt it suppose to be in a barn somewhere getting its neck cut off? Tiffany smirked.

They started to form a circle around you so you wont escape again.

Hey chicken, heres your egg- a girl shouted throwing it at you.

pretty soon more people begin to throw eggs at you. You saw that the kingkas and queenkas were enjoying your pain especially Tiffany.

All this continued until jaejoong yelled.

Wait!- he yelled.  Everybody stopped at what they were doing and looked at him with a confused expression.

We cant just do this- he said full of sympathy.

Jae oppa what do you mean?- tiffany said clinging to him. You also wanted to know what he meant, thinking that he was taking up for you.

But as soon as he opened his mouth you were dead-wrong.

I mean we bullied her for the past couple of years and it really stings me know that i think about it.

What is it oppa?- tiffany asked with concern in her voice.

We never bothered making a memory of it- he chuckled He took out his phone and raised it in the air.

Now whose with me?- he asked smirking. Everybody took out their cell phones and started taking pictures of you and some were filming you.

oppa your so brilliant- tiffany beamed. she took her cell phone out and took pictures of you too.

We should post this on facebook- taeyeon laughed. You wanted to get out of here but unfortunately you were circled.

Why me? Why is it always me?- you thought. What did i do to deserve this?

You wanted somebody to talk to when your feeling down. You wanted friends to hang out with whenever your lonley, most of all you wanted everybody to just accept you for who you were. Bu not any of that will be happening now.

You just took all the pain they were giving you and cried silently until it was over.