My special star

The Wish I Regret Making

Ringring! You shut off the clock alarm. Another day of hell- you thought. You got out of bed to go shower but noticed something odd.

Wait, this isnt my room- you thought.You looked around seeing that its larger than your previous room. It had a flat screen tv, a balcony, cute fluffy furnitures, and more.

Whats going on?- you said. Just as you were thinking these thoughts the door swings open.

Miss Min Jung, sorry for having you wait so long for your shower to be prepared, It is now ready.

You stared at him confused. Is he suppose to be my butler?- you said to yourself.

Miss Min Jung' He said snapping you back to reality. Are you ok?- he asked.

Im fine just give me a few minutes- I said

As you wish- he said closing the door behind him.

How did i get here? and why was that butler being so polite to me? More over, Is this a joke?

Questions keep on coming into your mind. You signed and put on your glasses, but all you could see was blur.

What the~? You took of your glasses and observed them, you then realized that you can see alot better without your glasses.

How is this happening? You were about to walk out until you heard the same giggle from last night. You looked to see were it was coming from, But you just shooked it off assuming you were hearing things again.

You go to the bathroom to take a shower, once you were done you headed back to your room drying your hair. While you were drying your hair you heard a thump~ by your bed side. You hesitantley walked to your bed to see what it was, but there was nothing.

What was that?- you said but just decided to forget about it.

You looked around the room until you stopped at a pink door with star decorations on it. You opened the door curious toknow whats inside it, but it was really dark inside, so you searched for the light switch.

It took a while to find where it was. When you finally found it you switched on the lights and couldnt belive what your eyes were seeing.

You were looking at the hugest closet youve ever seen in your life. It had furnitures, Makeupkits, Rackets of cute clothes, Designer bags, Cute shoes, Model manikans,Jewelrys, A changing room, and even a fashion runway.

This closet was just amazing. While you were admiring the closet a voice came behind causing you to jump.

You like it?- a girly voice asked.

You quickly turned around to see a girl with light-brown hair, her skin was light, she had lips that looked kissable, and she was a really pretty girl.

You couldnt find any words to say, all you could do is stare at her like shes some crazy person.

She opened to speak again.

Im the one that made the closet for you- she said smiling. You stood there confused for a moment.

Ok, who are you? and how exactly did you get in here?- I asked

Oh! My name is hyuna and im your special star- she said smiling.

I must be going crazy- I whispered to myself. You closed your eyes and counted to 5 hoping that this was all a dream.

You opened your eyes  still looking at the large closet, but no trace of hyuna. You signed and looked at the closet one more time before closing it.

Are you done checking the closet out - a voice called. You saw hyuna sitting on your bed looking through your journals and other personal items.

Hey! What are you doing in my journals and personal belongings, and why are you still here?- you asked her snatching the journals away from her.

She pouted' You still dont understand why im here. dont you?

No- you simply said

You made a wish to me last night. Remember? You wished that you were accepted by everyone, so I granted your wish.- She said all bubbly

You think back about last night, the earthquake, the giggling, and the pink star,

Wait, so you were the pink star i wished to last night? I asked

Bingo! You finally got- hyuna yelled with excitement.

Be quiet or people will hear you- i hissed. She did as she was told. You took your glasses and tried it on again to see if it was still blurry.

Ugh! Whats wrong with these stupid glasses- you said

Hyuna popped right infront of you. Oh! you wont be needing these anymore- she said. She took them away from you and threw it away.

Why did you do that? - asked

Beacuse you look prettier this way, besides you I made your eyesight better than it was before-Hyuna said

You were the reason my eyes seems much better without glasses?

Yeah- she said looking satisfied.

And what about the house?

About  that, you came from a rich family- she said. Woah! Me? A rich family? I dont think so- i said not convinced.

You do now- hyuna said giggly. She showed you a picture of you and your dad standing in front of this huge brick house.

The house is big isn it? -she beamed. You wanted to faint but controlled yourself.

Anyway, I need to get ready for school- You said

oooo! I'll help you pick out some clothes. Hyuna raced to the closet, while she was choosing some clothes for you the butler came in.

Miss Min Jung, Are you ready?- he asked.

Um...no sir but could you~

Min Jung, I found some really cute clothes in here- Hyuna blurted.

Your eyes widend as you rushed over to the closet. Just as hyuna was about to come out you pushed her back in and shut the door.

um.. just give me a minute- you said calmly

The buter nooded and closed the door.

Phew! that was close

You opened the door to see hyuna on the ground. What was that for?- she pouted. Sorry the butler was coming in and I~

No one can see me but only you silly- she said pinching your cheeks. Now go put this on- she said.

She was holding up a baby-blue long sleeve shirt and a black mini skirt.

I dont want to wear that- you complained. Come on, It'll Be cute on you- she said. After a while of arguing you finally put on the clothes.

See, I told you it will look cute on you- hyuna said happily. Here let me show you. She pushed you to a big mirror, you studied yourself, You had long brunette hair, cherry lips, and brown-hazel eyes which stands out.

You were suprised to see yourself looking like this. Your always being called ugly, lame. nerd, or other names they give you. But what you were was a pretty looking girl all along.

This is the Real you Song Min Jung- Hyuna whispered in your ears

Well i'll be leaving now- you said

Have a good day at school- hyuna shouted before you left the door.

You left the room and went downstairs.

Im ready- you said calling one of the butlers.

They escorted you outside to a limo. Wow! I get to ride in a limo

You smiled widely and hopped in. I wonder how school is gonna be when i get there- you thought smiling to yourself