BONUS-2 (Part-2)

Just a Blind date

"Lets break up." Chanyeol said looking up. His eyes unable to read.

Baekhyun stood completely blank, his smile slowly disappearing.

"Y-Yah!" Baekhyun let out a small laugh. "S-Stop joking around! What's gotten into you?" Baekhyun asked confused and lost. He took one step forward and Chanyeol held his hand to stop him.

"Chanyeol...You are joking right? Yah! This is not funny!!" Baekhyun yelled his voice choked up.

"I don't think...I can be your boyfriend anymore..." Chanyeol said looking down.

Baekhyun felt his heart torn apart.

Did I do something wrong?

What did I do??

Baekhyun was close to tears.

"Why?" Baekhyun asked his voice too hurtful.

"It doesn't feel right anymore..."

Baekhyun felt knees go weak.

"I...don't think I can be just satisfied with us being boyfriends..." Chanyeol said taking a step closer.

"...What?"

"Everytime I look at you, My heart runs like a train." Chanyeol took another step towards the confused boy who was b with tears.

"Even when you sleep, you make me a complete mess." Chanyeol chuckled.

"What..What are you saying?"

"I don't think I can- No! I know I can't live without you." Chanyeol stood just a meter apart.

"Out of nowhere...You became my biggest fear. I am so scared that you might not be there next to me when I wake up. I am scared You might get tired of me..."

"I want you in every day of my life. I want you in every minute! Every second of my life!" Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun straight in the eyes.

"For the past two months...I missed you like crazy. I am so sorry I couldn't be with you..." Chanyeol's eyes were turning glassy.

"But...It was all for this day." Chanyeol said smiling. He kneeled down on one knee and held Baekhyun's right hand.

Baekhyun quickly covered his mouth with his free hand. Tears rolling down his cheeks. Realising what's actually happening.

"From the day I've met you...I knew you could be the only one, that I'd want to be with forever. I want to be someone like that for you too... I...I don't wanna loose this chance." Chanyeol spoke his voice getting choked up.

"I love you Baekhyun...I love So much." Chanyeol pulled out a black velvet box from his hoodie pocket.

"So...Byun Baekhyun...Will you break up with me and be my fiance?"

Baekhyun was a crying mess now. He Nodded vigously muttering tons of Yeses.

Chanyeol's smile grew wide. He slid the the ring on to Baekhyun's finger, both of their hands still shivering.

Chanyeol stood up and hugged Baekhyun tight. Pulling back, Chanyeol kissed the brown haired boy.

Baekhyun quickly pulled back frowning and punched the taller on the gut, making Chanyeol groan in pain.

"B-Baekhyun?" Chanyeol yelped. Baekhyun started throwing random punches on Chanyeol's Chest.

"YAH!! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH SCARED I WAS?!! WHEN YOU- WHEN YOU SAID THAT! I-I-!" Baekhyun screamed crying. Chanyeol hugged him close muttering sorry. Baekhyun cried harder into his chest.

Finally calming Baekhyun down, Chanyeol pulled away. Baekhyun pouted still quite mad. Chuckling Chanyeol peppered the older's face with kisses, hoping to calm him down.

Baekhyun hugged the taller tight snuggling into his chest.

Chanyeol held Baekhyun's shoulder and turned him towards the sea.

"And now...1..2...3!" Chanyeol counted pointing at the sky.

Baekhyun's eye twinkled seeing the sky which was now lit with fire works.

"Whoaa~" Baekhyun leaned closer to the taller.

"You prepared this??" Baekhyun asked eyes wide.

Chuckling Chanyeol nodded.

Baekhyun giggled looking back at the fireworks in the sky.

"I love you Baekhyun..." Chanyeol said looking at him.

"I love you too..." Baekhyun said as his kissed the taller's lips.

"Oh my god!! I can't watch anymore of this cheesy drama!" Both pulled away from each other hearing a familiar voice.

Baekhyun turned back to see his best friend Grinning with a camera on his hand. He noticed Luhan, Sehun and Minseok too coming out from behind a small beach hut.

Since when were they there??

"Congrats Baekhyun!!" Luhan and Minseok jumped clapping.

Sehun and Jongdae were laughing capturing Baekhyun's baffled expression.

"You- You Guys knew??" Baekhyun widened his eyes. Everyone nodded chuckling. Jongdae looked away not meeting Baekhyun's eye.

"Oh it's not over yet!" Chanyeol exclaimed intertwining their hands.

"Ah yes! Baekhyun...You are coming with us!"

"Wait what??" Minseok and Luhan grabbed the writer and dragged him away from the taller

Baekhyun looked back at Chanyeol who was just grinning.

Go. I'll meet you soon.

Chanyeol mouthed reasurring. Both took Baekhyun into one of the Beach hut.

Minseok shoved a change of clothes to Baekhyun. All full black formals.

Quick after changing, Luhan styled his hair and make up. Minseok applied the eyeliner bringing bout Baekhyun's wild side.

"It's been really long since I put an eyeliner." Baekhyun Chuckled looking at the mirror.

Baekhyun Suddenly pouted missing the taller.

Where did he go?

"Baek, You don't like it?" Minseok asked worried.

"No No! It's great!!" Baekhyun beamed smiling. Minseok and Luhan nodded in satisfaction.

"Okay!! Then let's go! Chanyeol must be waiting."

Dragging Baekhyun once again, they took him into one of the restaurant.

It was an open restaurant, but all the lights were out. Minseok and Luhan pushed the boy into the darkness and disappeared.

"Minseok?? Luhan??" Not being able to see, Baekhyun stumbled walking forward.

Suddenly the bright light blinded Baekhyun. He looked up fascinated by the colour lights making a pathway. He saw at the front where the love of his life was standing.

Chanyeol too had his clothes completely changed. He was looking at Baekhyun keeping his hands in his pocket.


This was the first time Baekhyun had ever seen Chanyeol in suits. Baekhyun had asked many time for Chanyeol too wear them once, but Chanyeol declined saying it was too uncomfortable.

Baekhyun's heart sped, looking at how handsome he was.

Baekhyun walked towards the taller, each step making his smile grow wider.

"Yah...What is all this?" Baekhyun as chuckling feeling too embarrassed.

"Ah waee...You said you wanted to see me in suit right...So thats why!" Chanyeol beamed smiling. Baekhyun giggled and hugged the taller. Chanyeol was taken aback but still hugged back.

"Are you hungry?" Chanyeol asked breaking the hug. Baekhyun nodded.

"Hehe...then let's go!" Chanyeol intertwined the hands and led him to one of the tables. Both sat down, Baekhyun was still in awe of the place.

Suddenly two waiters came, who looked oddly familiar.

"Ji wong hyung? Sehun? What are you two doing here?" Baekhyun asked confused seeing them in waiter attire.

"Good evening sir, We'll be serving you tonight. I am Ji Wong."

"And I am Sehun. Hope you'll enjoy your night."

Both bowed like professional and placed a menu for each of them.

Baekhyun's jaw hung wide at what just happened. Still very much shocked at what was happening.

"When did you prepare all this??" Baekhyun asked astonished. Chanyeol just shrugged in response.

Baekhyun looked through the menu and ordered his food. After Taking their orders, Sehun set the table for their wine.

"I can't believe you asked Jiwon hyung and Sehun to do these." Baekhyun Chuckled.

"Well...it wasn't easy." Chanyeol confessed sighing. "But...I wanted to give you one of the best day you'll have....and I'll keep on giving you more." Chanyeol held Baekhyun's hand on the table. Baekhyun smiled holding his hand tighter.

Baekhyun quickly got curious. "Oh...Who is Kyungie?"

The question made Chanyeol taken aback.

"Kyungie? How do you know him?" Chanyeol asked his eyes wide.

"Actually...I overheard you talking yesterday. When you lied you were speaking to Sehun...For a second I thought you were cheating on me." Baekhyun mumbled pouting.

"What?? No no...I would never cheat on you! Actually Kyungsoo is-"

"Ahh...Did you call me?" Baekhyun quickly turned to see a guy carrying two plates. He was wearing chefs attire, and looked like a human sized cute penguin.

"Hello, My name is Kyungsoo. I will be your today's chef." He smiled his lips making a literal heart shape.

"H-Hi...I am Baekhyun." Baekhyun looked quite flustered seeing him.

"I hope you don't misunderstand anything, Chanyeol is my childhood friend. He really wanted to me to cook for you, that's why he had begged me for a whole week for this." Kyungsoo said chuckling at the end.

Baekhyun widened his eyes in the revelation.

"Really?" Baekhyun asked soflty looking at Chanyeol

"Yeah...I didn't want to disappoint you..." Chanyeol said shy rubbing the back of his nape.

"I would have actually agreed anyway...but it was fun to see Chanyeol try so hard." Kyungsoo said snickering. Chanyeol glared back.

"Anyway...I hope you enjoy your meal." Kyungsoo said bowing and went back in.

Both started eating their food and Baekhyun was really impressed with the taste.

"This is really good!" Baekhyun ate really happy.

"Yeah... Kyungsoo is one of the top chefs in Korea. Chef D.O."

"Wait- He's Chef D.O??" Baekhyun's almost choked on his food. He was one of the chefs Minseok admired the most.

"Yeah..." Chanyeol chuckled at his clumsiness and handed water.

"So when did you prepare all this?"

"I did get everything completed last night. I was really guilty for leaving you alone for so long..." Chanyeol pouted.

"Well...I guess it was worth the wait." Baekhyun smiled his eyes shining as bright as a star

After dinner, Chanyeol thanked everyone and bid them goodbye. Chanyeol was really grateful for having friends like them.

Both of them decided not take another stroll along the beach, enjoying the night view. The stars reflected on the sea, shining like the galaxy.

Baekhyun couldn't take his eyes of the taller. Still feeling surreal that all this happened.

Wondering what would have happened if he didn't go on that blind date or what if Chanyeol hadn't agreed to come.

Baekhyun thought it as Just a Blind date.

Just a blind that changed his life.

Chanyeol turned to see Baekhyun clasping their hands tighter. Chuckling Chanyeol lifted his intertwined hand and kissed the back Baekhyun's hand.

Just like reading his mind Chanyeol spoke.

"The blind date. I Feel...that was the best decision I've ever made. Just a Blind that...that changed my life."

Baekhyun turned and pulled the taller down for a kiss. His lips fitting perfectly on his. Chanyeol pulled closer holding Baekhyun's waist.

"Me too..." Baekhyun whispered loud enough for Chanyeol to hear. Smiling against Baekhyun's lips, Chanyeol kissed him deeper.

*The End*

 

_________

AUTHORS NOTE

Whoa...Finally I Finished it! 

I wanted to fin this earlier but the Past Two months, So much happend to me, it was really frustrating. 

After a long time I feel a lot better now. 

I don't know how many actually read this. But whenever you guys comment, it makes me really happy. 

Thank each and every one of you who had commented, Voted, and subscribed. These little things made me really happy. 

 

​​​​And Hope you guys are all safe. Hopefully we have better next year. HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!! 

STAY SAFE~!! STAY HEALTHY~!! 🔥🔥❤️