Blind date-2

Just a Blind date

Chanyeol layed on the couch staring at one contact on his phone for over an hour.

Baekhyun.

It's been 4 days since the Sudden the blind date, because of his sister. He wouldn't say it was bad.

Cause since that day he has been missing the brown haired boy.

And getting the Number from his sister was sooo not easy. Let's just say it involved a lot of....buttering and lose of dignity.

"Ughh!! Should I call him? No-No-No that'll make me weird. So text? Yeah that's sounds ok. But what if he forgot me. I should maybe introduce myself again... "

Chanyeol started speaking to himself. He could feel A pair of eyes was judging him so hard. He looked aside him to see Toben looking at him. Chanyeol could almost hear him say "You are pathetic" by the look in his eyes.

Sitting up straight, Chanyeol looked Toben in the eye.

"Yah Toben. Stop looking at me like that, I will text him."

Unknowingly a smiled crept on his face thinking about the older's smile. Am image he couldn't forget.

"That's what you have been saying for the past 3 days." The sudden voice startled the taller. Widening his eyes Chanyeol lifted Toben.

"Did you just speak Toben??Omo am I starting to hallucinate??"

"No you Idiot! It's just me." Chanyeol looked up to see his friend shaking his head leaning against the wall.

"I can't believe you still haven't talked to him." The younger said as he made himself comfortable on the couch.

"Y-Yah Sehun! I told you I will!"

"Pft! Yeah right. You are gonna back off again." Sehun said showing his infamous poker face.

"I will. Toben you believe me right?" Chanyeol asked keeping Toben at his eye level. Toben looked the other side avoiding the taller's eyes.

The younger bursted out laughing almost falling of the couch.

Chanyeol glared at the blonde haired boy.

"See! Even Toben doesn't have any faith in you." Sehun chuckled calming himself down.

Frowning, Chanyeol looked at the dog who jumped out of his arms and walked out the living room.

Groaning Chanyeol slid down the couch.

"Toben really hates you...Vivi is so good to me." Sehun said proud.

"We have a love-hate relationship. No one will understand us. And what the hell are you doing in my house??"

Chanyeol asked coming back to his senses. Sitting back straight he looked at the younger annoyed.

"Oh Yes. I almost forgot, after seeing your pathetic state." Sehun said giving a disgusted look.

"Do I really look that bad? Even Toben said the same..."Chanyeol said dejected.

"Haha yeah- wait- what? Toben said that? Hyung? Are you ok? Should we see a docter??" Sehun asked quickly checking for the taller's temperature.

Slapping his hands away Chanyeol scoffed.

"Aishh just tell me why you are here!!" Chanyeol clicked his tounge, folding his arms and leaning back onto the couch.

Smirking Sehun quickly took a book from behind his back. Chanyeol's eyes looked like they were about to pop.

"Isn't that the Bobohu's new book DeLight?? And it's the first edition?? I thought they were sold out!!?" Chanyeol started fanboying, his eyes literally showing hearts.

Smirking Sehun leaned back holding the book close to his chest.

"I have my ways~" Sehun said proudly waving the book. Letting out victory laugh.

"So did you come just to show off in front of me?" Chanyeol asked annoyed, Kicking the younger in the process.

"Well of course!! Last time you were head over heels for the first book right. And you didn't let me read it...so this is revenge!" Sehun said sticking out his tongue.

If I could just punch this brat once.

The sudden vibration of his phone caught his attention. Checking the caller Chanyeol almost choked in air.

Baekhyun calling...

"S-Seh-hun!!Thec-call!Heiscalling!!" Chanyeol said grinning like teenage boy texting his crush.

"What the hell are you saying? You are not making any sense!" Sehun peeked into Chanyeol's phone to see the ID.

"Ooooh hyung!! Pick it up!! Quick!!"

"Ahhh! Wh-What should I say??"

"First ask who? Don't let him know you know his number." Sehun said calmly

"But why? I know his number!" Chanyeol said pouting. Feeling bad to to lie.

Facepalming Sehun, snatched the phone and slid the green button.

"Hello?"

Speak!!  Sehun mouthed placing the phone near Chanyeol's ear.

"H-Hello?" Chanyeol voice cracked as he spoke. Once again Sehun facepalmed looking at him hopelessly.

"Aww...It's Chanyeol right? I am Baekhyun...from the blind date?" Baekhyun asked hopefully.

"Ahh yes. H-*ahem* How have you been?" Chanyeol asked composing himself. Sehun showed two thumbs up.

"I am good! I got your number from Ji woong hyung, I was hoping to talk to you again."

By now Chanyeol was already on cloud nine.

Now Now Relax Chanyeol...You are not a teenage boy talking to his crush. You are 24 year old man. Yess! Now Be manly!! Remember Luhan Hyung's words!

"Ah! Me too! I-I was hoping to speak to you again too." Chanyeol could feel the warmth in his cheek.

Definitely not manly...

I barely met him....but why is my heart racing so fast??

"Oh? *Chuckle* Then that's great. Um...are you free this...Friday night? I got two tickets for the TVXQ concert, I was actually going to go with my friend but he has sudden plans...I was hoping if you'd like...to Join me?"

Baekhyun's voice just melted him into a goo. He could hear the loud beats from his heart.

"This Friday?" He looked at Sehun who looked very much surprised.

Just then it hit him.

Wait-! Did Baekhyun just ask me out?? Me???!!

OH MY GOD!!

Sehun quickly covered Chanyeol's mouth, preventing him from squealing like a teenage girl. Giving a stern look Sehun waited for Chanyeol to calm down. Soon Sehun released his hands letting Chanyeol to speak.

"If...you are busy. Then no problem haha...No need to worry!" Though Baekhyun said it cheerfully there was a hint of disappointment.

"NO! I-I mean!! I am free this Friday! I would love to go with you." Chanyeol stuttered trying to be calm.

"Really?? T-Thats great!! I'll text you the timings then. Talk to you soon!" Baekhyun said excited.

"Ah yes! B-Bye!" Chanyeol hung up and held his chest. It was beating like a rock band's drumming.

"Woow...You have completely fallen for him hyung. Is he really pretty?" Sehun asked curious. To see how much effect just a phone call has made to this tall Yoda.

"He is." Chanyeol said dreamy thinking about the Brown haired boy.

And it wasn't that he was just pretty, Something about Baekhyun made him feel a lot closer to him. Something like they have an unsaid connection.

"So what did he say?? He asked you out for a date?" Sehun asked facing Chanyeol.

Blushing Chanyeol nodded staring at the phone.

"Hyung...Stop smiling like that. If you are going to smile like that on your date, he's definitely going to dump you there." Sehun said quite serious.

Chanyeol scoffed kicking the younger once again, pushing him off the couch

"Aishh Hyung!!" Sehun whined as he got up.

"Wait- it's Friday, that's in two day! Oh my god! What should I do??" Chanyeol  stood up walking nervously here and there.

"Then you should get a advice from the expert..." Sehun said dramatically folding his arms.

"Who?" Chanyeol asked raising his brow.

"Me Chanyeol! Me!" Sehun said annoyed.

"How are you an expert? You barely asked Luhan out." Chanyeol asked doubtful.

"Well I have a boyfriend and you don't. So I have more dating experience than you. I am sort of your senior in dating." Sehun said quite cocky.

Thought it pissed out Chanyeol. He was right. It's been years since Chanyeol had an actual relationship.

"Alright Sunbaenim... will you help me out?" Chanyeol asked biting his teeth

"Sure my precious hoobae. This Sunbae will help you out..." Sehun said winking at the end, Completely elated by the response.

"I can't believe I am asking help from this brat..." Chanyeol hissed under his breath.

"What was that?"

"Nothing Sunbae...Let's go now." Chanyeol said throwing his arms around the younger's neck and dragging him to his room.

"Ow ow! H-Hyung *cough* y-you're choking me *Cough*"



AUTHOR'S NOTE.

Seriorly writing is hard XD. I wanted this to be a one shot but I just loved to keep on writing. 

So there'll be one more Chapter, I guess I am going to end up writing a 3-shot. (Not sure if that's going to the last (>_<) )

Thank you so much for the subscribers..!!!.( I actually didn't expect any response XP)

Hope you enjoyed this!!