Chapter 9

The iWish app

I woke up wrapped in his arms like everyday since I wished for him. I slowly got up and tried not to wake him up yet. I rubbed my tired eyes and looked down at the sleeping boy next to me.

"Minwoo-ah get up! Its time to go to school~" I said.

He didn't move a muscle. I pouted and thought of what I could do to wake him up. I just decided to kiss his adorable cheeks, since no one was looking right now.

"Wake up now~" I whispered in his ears.

His eyes shot open and he grinned. "You kissed me noona!"

"Ani. I didn't."

"You did! Well atleast in my dream you did." He said.

I blushed a light shade of pink. "K-kiss on the lips?" I stuttered.

"Neh!" Minwoo smiled.

"Ani. I only gave a kiss here." I kissed his soft cheeks again.

He pouted. "I want a real kiss!"

My cheeks flushed from pink to bright red. "Maybe next time."

"Okay! Lets go brush our teeth and changed into our uniforms."

We went into the bathroom and grabbed our toothbrush. Minwoo was red and mine was blue. (A/N: Minwoo's favorite color is red right?) We brushed our teeth and spit out the tooth paste foam down the sink.

I went to my closet to change into my uniform, as Minwoo stayed in the bathroom to change.

"Noona you done?" He asked.

"Neh!" I quickly rushed out and accidently knocked him over. "Are you okay Minwoo?" I asked him.

He smiled. "Neh. Are you okay noona?"

I nodded. For a few seconds, we just stared into each others glistening brown orbs. I suddenly remembered the postion we are in and got up. "Mianhe." I apologized.

"Its fine! Lets get to school."

We walked to school hand in hand and soon reached the gates in minutes. I felt myself being removed from Minwoo. I then faced my "kidnappers". Taemin, L.Joe, and the Jo twins were here facing me.

"Who is this _____-ah?" Taemin asked.

"Umm........" I started.

"Is he a new student?" L.Joe asked.

"What grade is he?" Kwangmin asked.

"Why were you holding hands with him?" Youngmin asked sullenly.

"Oppas! This is No Minwoo. He's my boyfriend. Yes he's a new student. He is a year younger than us, but will attend the same grade as us." I answered their questions. "Waeyo?"

"You have a boyfriend now? Why didn't you tell us?" Taemin asked in shock.

"Wait! You like boys younger you? I always thought you liked me~" L.Joe teased.

"He's the new maknae now? YAY! I finally get to be a hyung!" Kwangmin smiled.

"Him...?" Youngmin anguishly muttered.

"Neh." I said.

"Hello _____'s friends! I am No Minwoo." He introduced himself.

My friends introduced themselves to him, but suddenly pulled me away from Minwoo for some secretive talk.

"______....." Taemin started.

"You should be punish because you didn't tell us about him!" L.Joe said.

"Fine....."

"The punishment shall be........" L.Joe and Taemin thought of a punishment.

"We get to sleepover at your house! No buts!" Kwangmin finished.

Everyone including the one who didn't talk as much, Youngmin, high fived him.

"Neh....."

We all then went inside the school.

 

 


So this chapter was deleted :/

Its not the same as the first one but I think its more detailed ^ ^

Comments and Subscribing motivates me to write more~